50 years old. No wife, no kids

>50 years old. No wife, no kids

Was he homo?

He could just put on the ring, sneak into chicks' bedrooms and fuck them. Why would you ever want a wife or kids with that power.

Hobbits live to be like 110 on average. Being unmarried at 50 for them is like being unmarried at 35 for us.

He was scared of the alimony laws.

THEY'RE NOT GAY! THEY'RE HOBBITS!

>35 years old
>not married
Will never marry if you haven't married at 35

He had Sam

Same reason Bilbo didn't. Everyone thought he was a weirdo.

>Will never marry if you haven't married at 35

[fedora mode] After all the adventures he became redpilled on reality and stayed away from women. [/fedora mode]

>[fedora mode]
The fuck is this retard doing

>50 years old. No wife, no kids
>Was he homo?

I think he just never related to the other hobbits and hobbit women. He probably wanted to bang Galadriel, but Middle-earth isnt the most progressive of places, so what ya gonna do...

He then fucks off to the undying lands and dies a virgin

Ohhh. I was wondering why I couldn't see that post.

When you use [fedora mode] tag, only virgins can see it.

>dies
I thought he gets to be immortal? Did I misunderstand the whole lore of lotr or what...

Only the elves, Gimli and the hobbits go to live out the rest of their days.

By the end of the book, Frodo is mentally, physically and spiritually fucked. The effect of bearing the ring has screwed him badly just like his uncle Bilbo

This is orcist propaganda, Bilbo never "screwed" frodos tight boipussy

Elijah Wood is 50 years old already? The fuck?

You have to remember that The Fellowship of the Ring came out over 30 years ago so it makes sense.

Is this true? What's the point of them going then?

Frodo only lived for adventure. Putting his life on the line to explore the unknown.

I mean if you just experienced the penultimate journey of creation, do you really think pussy, especially Hobbit pussy, would fulfill you?

Healing.

He's probably hitting that sweet elf pussy in valinor.

At the end he goes to the undying lands to slay tight elf pussy forever.

>50 years old
That's only in the books. There's like a 17 year timeskip from when Gandalf leaves to study the Ring and when he returns to the shire. In the films it's a few months at most.

Movie makes it seem like 2 fucking days desu.

Healing what? So there's special super natural healing but they live the rest of there normal length lives? That doesn't make sense

Sweet !

Hey, faggot. They're not gay, they're hobbits.

underrated post

if i never had a gf and im 35 then will i never have a gf too?

you can get an aging used up roastie if you are rich enough

Only problem is Sauron or his wraiths could be watching.

>17 years to study the ring

Seriously what the fuck was he doing all this time?
I thought he just went to Minas Tirith library to check out Isildurs journal. That's a year round trip at most

>robots are homos
disgraceful, don't let me catch you making such a mistake again

turns out the minas tirith library has a really shitty cataloguing system and he spent all that time re-organizing all of their books to find the one he wanted

>Healing what?
The influence of the Ring, the effect of the morgul blade.

He was HGTOW

Better tax policy.

kys

"problem"