So what is Sup Forums's final verdict on this show?

so what is Sup Forums's final verdict on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMIQEWdPaRA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It really was some of the best television in the last decade.

comedy that capitalizes on a countercultural zeitgeist is always going to be short-lived. I'm not surprised they trashed it.

Sam is an unfunny asshole. Unsurprisingly, his 'humor' is based on being an asshole, skipping the funny part.

Post-post-ironic absurdist cultural commentary. One of the better oddities of our age, and something that was about a decade before it's time.

they should bring it back. i would personally donate my entire fortune to cartoon network if they did and i am a VERY RICH man. I can afford my own health insurance.

Unfunny shit except 2 or 3 sketches, just like MDEs youtube

>it's the same Sam comes onto Sup Forums to signal to people via using 7 different IPs that his show wasn't a complete flop and makes a greentext to point this out to keep up appearances of the usual pushback that is seen on Sup Forums on his show episode.

not this shit again

>DUDE the government is BAD

i'm woke now

which one of you is Sam Hyde?

some sketches are creative, but none of them are funny.
I can safely say I haven't laughed once watching it. Still enjoyed watching it tho

Stop

It's fucking great. Not because of the dumb tv format that MDE had to abide by but it was nice to see what they could achieve with a proper budget and I was not let down, it is a huge bummer that they got cancelled but it's kinda poetic since MDE represents a new age in art, one that's Internet oriented, and the tv couldn't take the heat, I think once the dust has settled MDE's legacy will come together very nicely.

Was just a bunch of skits that could have easily been put on youtube. I'm sure it's better than anything else on cartoon network though.

Not really much of a surprise here. Even if they got a season 2, it would have tanked because it just was not that funny.

It was changing completely how comedy works on television, it was really a huge leap from the usual unfunny leftist shite we've already seen gazillion times to a complete new world of comedy, something that will not make you laugh instantly but it will makes you think. It was basically a lesson of philosophy inside a big red pill through a TV network. But ppl ain't ready for some truth, they'd rather stick with elites lies. In 20 years everyone will remember this show as one of the very foundations of the future culture.

The Nick and Charls show wouldve been much funnier

Sam is just unbearable

something worse than Mr Pickles

the twilight zone of the 10s

Hi Sam, nothing better to do on a Saturday? Why is it that you say you hated working with Adult Swim and are glad the show is over and then come back to say the show should come back for season 2, tweeting at people much, much more famous than you in the hopes of getting recognition?

Pretty much this

The desperation for validation in your life is showing.

>tweeting at people much, much more famous than you in the hopes of getting recognition?

Literally never happened, Tim

Wine party sketch was good
Andy did a good job
Wanted more Nick but he got married
Want to see uncensored interstitials
Sam is sad
Chuck is weird and unfulfilled
It was alright
Back to r/mde, r/thapit

Sure, you never tweeted at pewdiepie. It's not like there's verifiable proof of your desperation.

never watched this, can someone give me a brief jog over?

>misjudging desperation with fucking with people

Still salty about that time Sam fucked with you on your show, Tim? When he mocked you for minutes and you started whining about your back? Great stuff, Tim, pretty sure your owners will be proud

"hey man...MDE Season 2"
Please fill me in on how that's fucking with pewdiepie. I am dying to hear this explanation.

Really hyped here for the new on cinema season.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMIQEWdPaRA

Episode 2 with The Wall Show, Jews Rock, and Eric Hayden was one of the greatest episodes of any TV comedy.
The rest was alright too.

Agreed, I really liked that episode's flow. I think they were going to stick with that because it made those 11 minutes feel fluid unlike the other episodes.

K I N O

The explanation is that you're a cuck

Man are bronys still butthurt that Sam scammed them with Dark Skies? It's the only way you can explain why the same one or two autistic posters come in every thread and get mad as fuck.

Don't know anything about any bronys, but Sam is always shilled for on here by reddit. It gets fucking annoying. I don't disagree with his beliefs, but he's not funny or entertaining.

When you throw away your one shot at TV so you can pander to Nazi Weeaboos... YA MIGHT BE SAM HYDE

He's playing long-form 4D multistring Hydechess

That's some high level rationalizing, I'm sure it will hold up to scrutiny though

The Chappelles show of the '10s. Cancelled abruptly but never allowed to dip in quality.

Okay that's a copypasta
Thin is MDE fans are mad as hell because they got outsmarted by bronies 2 years ago.Hyde planned on doing a Kickstarter for a phony pony dating simulator but /mlp/ and satirical website Horse News unearthed some private video he made where he recruited people for voiceover to "try to get retards to give us money".Sam got doxed,he never got the 7000 dollars he wanted from Kickstarter when every backer withdraw their donations and that genius even lost some money in the process because he paid a MLP artist on deviantart to porvide artwork to make the scam look legit

Probably the best thing on adult swim since moral orel

>Implying that a guy that makes fun of single moms on welfare is groundbreaking
>Implying monetarized Sup Forums humor is funny outside of Sup Forums

All Sam was doing was pandering to edglords like himself trying to perpetuate this nihilistic, sadistic virtuisms onto the commoner's. It was low brow, scraping the bottom of the barrel comedy.

>its the Sam goes on Sup Forums to counter-shill his show to continue to appear as if there is actual contention around his work and in turn writes greentexts episode
> like
> to hide further and perpetuate memes like
>It's one of those episodes.

Skits were a hit or miss. These are the ones I remember enjoying the most.

Charles in prison
PUA artist Trihex
Fresh Tap with Charles
Teacher Nick
Body builder Sam

>Implying there is contention, when it's
redpilling the Sam Hyde fags that Sam Hyde is a fag

Go on his Twitter. All he does is virtue signal to his edgelord fanbase retro japanese videogame art, and asks for feedback in what to do next since the idiot is devoid of any comprehensive intelligence.

"Hey guys, so I'm thinking of a sequel to World Peace, what should I name it?

"Hey guys I'm thinking about making a videogame "

"Hey PewDiePie, Season 2"

"Hey Tyler the Creator DM me"

"Hey Eric Trump, Notice me"

How can you respect a 31 year old man that doesn't understand what disgression and public relations is? How can you respect someone that can't even write a joke yet is a comedian? How can you respect a man that ripoffs the collective comncious of thousands upon thousands of individuals and try to resell it to us after ripping us off? How can you respect a guy that lacks the self awareness and desperately calls onto the attention of successful people that'll have there entire careers ruined because of associating with a guy like Hyde?

>Oh he posted a FF7 image on his Twitter, Sam Hyde is /our/guy.

Oh yeah, because he virtue signals msx video game art.

There are some good sketches but it wasn't as funny as their YouTube content. Felt too much like Tim & Eric Awesome Show desu Adult Swim must have a boner for that crap.

Chill, Sam, we get it. You're a hot topic.

triggered me 0.5/10

honestly didn't find it funny tbqh

pretty ambitious and weird. It was really perfect for Adult Swim and the exact kind of show they would have loved so I dont know why they cancelled it

It served its purpose - it was a hip show on a hip network which expressed an openly and obviously right-wing worldview. That had never been possible before... ever. There was no hip conservative comedy before then. I mean, going back to the 20s, it never happened. Popular? Sure. But hip? Never. It shows how totally Trump represents the coming of a new era.

>conservative
They do not travel in "conservative" circles.