Italian hate thread

This country is shit, from north to south!

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/corsica-folla-furiosa-d-lassalto-moschea-1207824.html
ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/ajaccio-attacco-contro-moschea-i-musulmani-casa-nostra-1207741.html
ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/corsica-colpi-mitragliatrice-contro-due-negozi-musulmani-1220893.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vBHNmw0A80M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Italians!

Found The Albanian

Why are southern European countries so poor?

why is the south so poor and corrupt, they don't even have "50 years of communism" excuse

I mean, at least their trains run on time.

They're pretty much Moors

Lot of great places in Italia senpai

they still care more about their culture than economic production.

HEY GUYS LOOK, IT'S A FUCKING TERRONE/ALBANIAN SHIT BREED

No, but we got 1700 years of harsh feudalism and 150 of brain drain.

WTF gon get my assault-style highly lethal lupara and shot up this charlie hebdo place now.

Why do they let you post from the refugee camp in Lampedusa?

Can someone explain why the north and south parts don't like each other?

Oh, what's this cover about?

Why is that?
explain to me,pizzabros.

Portugal, Spain and Italy lost their global dominance in the 17th and 18th century, when England, France and the Dutch Republic took over. Also, late industrialization in the 19th and 20th century

>Shitpost

I feel compelled to write something.

>Can someone explain why the north and south parts don't like each other?
Between the fall of the roman empire and the risorgimento Italy was divided into city states that at times were either independent or under the influence of byzantium, aragon, holy roman empire, austria, france, even arabs in sicily for a bit, resulting in very diverse cultures.
Also people in the south tend to be a bit darker because of the climate and a bit poorer because of the different history and development, which resulted in strong hate of southerners who immigrated into the north to find factory jobs, importing obnoxious culture and organized crime.
People in Italy are very varied. People in the north might fancy themselves proud celts, be blonde and pale, eat polenta and risotto, speak with short vowels and german loanwords, be generally cold and hardworking.
People in the south might fancy themselves normans/saracens, be olive skinned green eyed, eat cous-cous and soppressata, speak with long vowels and spanish loanwords, be generally warm and lazy.
In short the north is finland, the south is mexico. Sardinia is dwarves.

Frog with proxy

Avete riempito la corsica di Negri, come se non bastasse Parigi

The nice thing is that the Romans exterminated all the Celts in Gallia Cisalpina to colonize it.

che comunque i corsi sembrano sufficentemente rossopillolati
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/corsica-folla-furiosa-d-lassalto-moschea-1207824.html
ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/ajaccio-attacco-contro-moschea-i-musulmani-casa-nostra-1207741.html
ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/corsica-colpi-mitragliatrice-contro-due-negozi-musulmani-1220893.html

>inb4 ilgiornale non è un vero giornale

When will rome pay reparations?

>che comunque i corsi sembrano sufficentemente rossopillolati

Per forza, i corsi sono più italiani che francesi, geneticamente parlando.

Italian women are pretty hot though

>hardworking
That explains my grandfather and how I was raised. No wonder my mom hates lazy people lol.
Thank you user, it all makes sense now.

gonna do the same thread every day snownigger ?

I'm going to Bergamo for job training next month. What should I do, other than avoid immigrants?

Italians are ok
I'm here just to check something, but i'm probably late to the party

What kind of job?

No, sorry, there can be only one champion of shit

avoid the borghezios

Been to the south a few times (brother dates an Italian and we go there to see her family). Everyone is super nice, friendly and happy (and loud), the food is unreal and it's a beautiful place too. Everyone was fascinated by my blonde hair and super pale skin (often heard "ciao bella") which was always entertaining. Be proud of your county OP.

Hayao Miyazaki?

>the north is Finland

Please, it's France tier at best regarding the quality of life.

>ciao bella

Tits or gtfo.

>loud
Yeah, we are lol

>Everyone was fascinated by my blonde hair and super pale skin
Yeah it's not africa, they have blonde people too you know

You're American, buddy.

>south tyrol
>shit
yea sure buddy

>Charlie Hebdo
>radical mudslim cucks
Fuck them

You meant corruption and bad economic opportunities right?

It's great, especially since Italian banter is top notch.
True, I saw a few other blondes around and we would exchange smiles but it was a rare occurrence, sometimes I felt out of place, like it was glaringly obvious I was a foreigner. Good practice for when I go to Japan though.

And? I learned a lot of behaviors from my family who came here in the twentieth century.

OP is probably a terrone nigger and has to pay mafia.

Im rich and like italy.

Now make me even richer terrone of shit,.

It's shit because Istria isn't ours. We must reconquer it

>I saw a few other blondes around and we would exchange smiles
You are so delusional, quite embarrassing

>people in the south tend to be a bit darker because of the climate
>a bit darker because of the climate
>because of the climate

Whiter than you, Pierre Abdul.

hah, then visit spain, it's even more shit!

Spain is pretty awesome. I've never visited, but I've always wanted to go. I am 1/4 Spanish because my great grandfather migrated to the US from Seville.

>Dutch Republic

lol

>my great grandfather migrated to the US from Seville
>I am 1/4 Spanish

Pick one.

>Spain is pretty awesome. I've never visited

>Be a very pale terrone
>my mates always made fun of me because too white
>go to pol
>people make fun of me because non white enough

Ok sure but have you ever been to the south of Italy? Practically everyone is tan + brunette and even as a blonde it was a shock to see a blonde Italian at the shopping centre...

I've heard it's pretty awesome, senpai.

>and even as a blonde it was a shock to see a blonde Italian at the shopping centre...

Dude where have you been? Blondes are not common, but not super rare either. My uncle was blonde and so is one of my buddies. I would wager that most blonde women are fakes though.

i know man, these pretentious french people make me insane

I'm in the 20 -49 %. Wow super rare.

What do people even do for a living in the South? I heard there's something around 50% youth unemployment.

Other than that, the beauty of your landscapes and cities is unrea ll. You may habe been cursed in some ways, but blessed in others.

Sicily felt so much more alive than Germany.

>What do people even do for a living in the South?

Si arrangiano. (They make do)
The job market in the south is complete shite. Most people under 35 work shitty jobs, under the table or don't work at all.

>I heard there's something around 50% youth unemployment.

Those are official figures. You should see rates of employment to get more accurate answers.

>What do people even do for a living in the South? I heard there's something around 50% youth unemployment.

learn you're history senpai we was superpowers and shit

is welfare decent in italy?

You honestly can't be wrong as long as you stay in Europe.
>United States of Poland

It started going to shit when the Mafia betrayed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vBHNmw0A80M

That random Apulia makes no sense

>is welfare decent in italy?

There are some forms of welfare, but it's not like in northern countries. If you work for a big enough company and you lose your job you can get like 800eu for up to 2 years, and not in all cases.
There are also other forms of help for those who lose their jobs, but since there are no jobs to begin with few people actually get them.
There are no NEETbucks to speak of and that's why so many young adults live with their family.

Earthquakes and Mafia

>The 1908 Messina earthquake (also known as the 1908 Messina and Reggio earthquake[3]) occurred on December 28 in Sicily and Calabria, southern Italy with a moment magnitude of 7.1 and a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme). The cities of Messina and Reggio Calabria were almost completely destroyed and between 75,000 and 200,000 lives were lost.

I've heard that Italy compensate the lack of social benefits with their family structures. If someone loses his job, they bail him out, afterwards he pays back, etc.

Feel free to prove them wrong.

lol if you still have blonde hair in your 20s then you are confirmed to be a low testosterone male

blonde hair is natural for kids but not beyond regarding males

t. paki

enjoy the eu and the migrants you save every day m8

Thanks

Does anyone here have curly hair?
If so, what kind of hair cuts do you get?

I keep getting buzz cuts to try to keep it down, but when it grows out I end up looking like Marcus Aurelius.

You remind me of a faggot I know that claims to be Catalan and understand its struggles for independence against Spain because who-the-fuck-knows some relative of his was a farmer while the civil war happened and he fled.

That fucker promoting the capital of England to leave the UK should be shot for treason. Give that fucker to Italy.

Pretty much, the family is the equivalent of the welfare state. Also I think an extensive welfare state would be catastrophic for Italy, people would just rely on gibs and work under the table.

whats up with northern russia? snowniggers?

HAHAHAHAHAHA (pic related)

I don't think so.

Dolph Lundgren and Hulk Hogan have been notified.

>having natural nordic aryan hair is low-test
Gee, I wonder who could behind this port.

Finns

It's still critical if half of the youth are unemployed, whether they want it or not - most do not.

Are there legitimately homeless amd starving people in Italy?

The industrialization was a complete mess in Spain.

>Implying that the ''Finns are not white'' thing is just a meme.

albanians like italians

I saw much more beggars/homeless people in Helsinki than I see in Turin, so I don't know if that's bad or not.

Backdoor jobs, stuff that doesn't pay taxes, you will be surprised if you ever live here.

Also families band up together to pay the bills, so even if the 3 family members have shit jobs, all of their salaries combined makes up for living.

>There are no NEETbucks to speak of
sounds like hell

we need nexit now before we get dragged down to your level of barbarity, no offence lad

>Are there legitimately homeless amd starving people in Italy?

Nobody starves*, nobody gets rich.

*If they have a family. If you don't have a family and lose your job, you are on your own. Generally it means you sleep in your car, real homeless people are mostly mentally ill / druggies etc.

Italians are bros

Charlie Hebdo is supposed to have all of this biting satire but if their covers look like they were made by 5 year olds.
>Italy is shit
>Mohammed is dumb
etc

I don't think the reverse it's true. I knew this albanian guy, he was a nice fellow, but he started his career as a contrabbandiere. I don't want to know what the non-nice albanians do for a living.

Why aren't you lads using schengen yourself and fleeing north/west like the polacks and such?

literally two people

who have been known for their steroid use lol

try again betacuck

brown hair is true master race