Why would you disagree with #blacklivesmatter other than the fact you believe black lives do not matter...

Why would you disagree with #blacklivesmatter other than the fact you believe black lives do not matter? It's obvious that African Americans are facing discrimination on an institutional basis and are victims of police brutality and it's very clear to see that a white person won't be attacked by police solely for their skin colour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HeRIUPlxlv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm white and I got beat up by cops before

so no, I probably won't ever agree with them because they think I am immune or something

If black lives mattered to blacklivesmatter they would be protesting in downtown Detroit and Chicago and not in university libraries and at gay pride parades. They're a bunch of limp-wristed pussies that can't even put together a coherent mission statement.

>a white person won't be attacked by police solely for their skin colour

... neither are blacks.

Stop acting like niggers, you stop getting shot.

It's real simple.

>you believe black lives do not matter?

Correction: I know black lives do not matter. Niggers are worthless and contribute absolutely nothing to society other than rape and AIDS, and the Friday movies.

You aren't immune to police brutality but you do have the privilege that you won't be attacked solely due to your skin colour

>black lives matter
>no child left behind
>operation iraqi freedom
>democratic republic of the congo

What do all these names have in common?

they clearly are though, all statistics point to blacks being discriminated against. police have a prejudice for blacks. they're more likely to be stopped, etc.

>A black guy gets attacked because the police doesnt approve his Skin colour.
nigger what. This is such bullshit mate.

is this new to you? racism has existed in america since it's inception and still exists. obviously police have prejudice

It's a narcissistic movement incapable of any progress because it fails to recognize that by excluding every other race and focusing solely on black lives, they're segregating themselves and in turn, being racist. It's completely backwards. Freddy gray was killed by black cops in Baltimore, a black city with a black mayor and 60% black city council, on a hearing that was deemed a lawful arrest by a black prosecutor and black attorney general hired by a black president, but it's somehow white people's fault.

If you say black lives matter, it's spitting on the graves of the millions of people who died to save a black life in all of history.

> It's obvious that African Americans are facing discrimination on an institutional basis and are victims of police brutality

Black Males 13-45 commit most of the crimes and then get shocked when the police are brutal with them.

The simple solution is to stop being criminals.

>and it's very clear to see that a white person won't be attacked by police solely for their skin colour

Police officers will run white people out of certain neighborhoods at night for being suspected drug buyers.

Fucking kek. Creative post user.

Mate how delude are you from reality, stop chimping out and cooperate when the police asks you to.
>inb4 AYOO DAS RACIS MAYN

Because it represents more than just "black lives matter", it represents "black lives matter more than white lives" because they completely ignore white people who are murdered by cops (which happens all the fucking time).

black lives are most affected by police brutality and racism though so obviously they're going to focus on them as it's focal to what it's happening?

>black women kill more than white men
>implying they're innocent

Check the fucking fbi stats. More white people are killed by cops then blacks. People of all color get killed by cops for being dumbass thugs not because of what color they are. Yes there are some unjustified shootings but these are the exception not the rule and they are punished. Quit letting the media brainwash you.

black lives matter is a fraud. t
#GeorgeSoros

That's bullshit because anyone who bothers to research can see that in any given night way worse things happen than blacks acting shifty around cops and getting shot. But the news never reports on it because they're trying to spread an agenda

not by percentage

Yeah pretty much this. Black men are committing most of certain kinds of crimes. Namely, the one’s that are done foolishly in public places where everyone can see them. The police spend all day dealing with them and so statistically when things go south it’s probably going to be with a black man who already have chips on their shoulders about the po-lice to begin with. It’s not an accident that these guys always have gold grills and arrest records a mile long. Upper and middle class blacks who dress like a Huxtable or a stock broker are generally not any more likely to get shot by the police than a white person because they know better than to argue, resist, or make sudden movements.

That's a fallacy. Black people get arrested at a rate proportional to the amount of crime they commit. White men are actually more likely to get killed by cops for resisting. It's black culture to teach kids to fight the police instead of complying. Teach them to behave and you'll get a lot less black deaths. At least by police. Black on black murder is 200 times more likely than cop on black murder.

Or are my facts racist...

yes, but that's because blacks commit far more crime per captia.

>stats
you cant call anyone brainwashed tryin to throw stats that you dont even have around like they actually mean something. all you edgy stormfaggots are exactly the same.
do you have a mind of your own or does somebody else always do the thinking for you?

holy shit op you really made
me think
damn....

Dare you to walk through da hood.

Blacks are by far most responsible for blacks being murdered

I'll believe black lives matter when blacks begin to believe it

Pretty sure White Africans in Zimbabwe and South Africa face a lot worse discrimination than blacks in America but nobody gives a fuck about them

Because all lives matter. I'm from south africa and iv seen and heard of far worse things happening to white minorities than priveledged black ones in the USA.

Black privilege needs to stop. It's a victim rhetoric that entrenches itself into the folds of racism. You don't agree with it? RACIST.

Fuck you. I'm far from racist I think this board is poison, I have a black girlfriend and I am dutch "master race". But I really do not care what the privileged black racists have to say about themselves, they don't see the genocides happening to any skin colour, especially in their motherland.

I was not allowed to join the african and Caribbean society at university because I was white. Despite holding an African passport; I'm more "african" than 90 percent of the people in their, 3rd+ gen black English people. Basicly a black society. Fuck you, most of them are racist and they are typically the ones all about heritage and who don't recognise the west is white culture.

Western blacks are some of the most priveledged individuals on the planet. They have access to more grants and bursaries for education, andare more likely to get onto courses and land jobs on the fact that they are black.

or do they? who can you trust?
you have always had pleasant experiences with police? I mean, what are the stats on that? You will have a pleasant time with a policeman vs pleasant time with a black person.

Exactly. My entire family had to move to various countries because things got so bad for us over there. A quarter of us are half b/w too and it's not much better for them.

Black lives are worth less than fecal matter, black lives don't matter.

Wow
really makes you think...

Wtf i hate E3gDHwhK now

Sup Forums btfo

How will Sup Forums ever recover

#I'mAHardClintorisNow

#KillWhitey

#StayWoke

Are you retarded? Do you think there is a conspiracy to manipulate crime data bases?

It's not about black people, it's the organization itself. It's cancerous and self-destructive - a "Jewish"/Corporate plant (read Soros) to keep black people useless and stirr them up against whites and visa versa.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>Black lives are worth less than fecal matter

Apparently they are worth way more than that, just look at Alton sterling GoFundMe. Conservative bigots on the wrong side of history YET AGAIN.

no I think that the police do fucked up shit and you act like they dont. I think politics do fucked up shit and you act like they dont. I think you do fucked up shit and act like you dont.
I think there is a lot of shit people aren't accounting for when we start talking about race.
Everyone seems to think that black people wouldn't have problems if they just accepted their portion of the blame for everything while people like you refuse any responsibility and defend your position of continuing the same failure of a schematic with bullshit statistics that leave out all of that responsibility.

Im on mobile at work so this will have to do for now. CDC stats. Table 12

515 total deaths
359 white
133 black

cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/index.htm

Fug, I wish I had set that page myself to bag dem sweet white liberal cuck d'nations.

But I do think Black lives matter.

When their women are naked and having sex with me, of course.

>scholarship
So a degree in Watermelonology and PhD in GibsMeDat Management, just to get shot during or shortly after graduating

but it doesn't matter because their are blacks who are being chosen due to their skin colour. cops treat them different because they are black.

No one is forcing blacks to live with whites. They can leave and be around only other black people at any time.

Too bad that whites don't have the same luxury yet.

did you reply to the wrong guy?

Wrong post referenced. This was response to Look the fucking stats up yourself lazy asshole. Thus is why this us even an issue. You sjw whores cant use fuxkibg google.

funny op isnt answering to that... really makes you think

Police treat them differently because they are many times more likely to be committing a crime. Think of how many lives have been saved!

I'm dating a qt3.14 black girl. I don't support BLM because they matyrize black criminals and never protest as loudly when dozens get shot in a single weekend in Chicago. You always hear: "Stop the killing" but never any community action to stop the killing on the same scale as BLM protests.

>that flag
>talks about ray-cesm in USA
Go away current year man.

As a meteorologist this made me laugh harder than any of the meme's ive seen in these threads so far

Whoa edgelord! I think you missed the point. Stats are fucking ignorant of the dynamic of the topic at hand.
You say more blacks died from x than whites so such-and-such must be true. You are wrong. You haven't got stats to answer for why. You are the lazy asshole. I dont even know what position you are trying to defend here. I guess you are just one of these people that likes to get on the internet and say edgy shit. Do you even have an argument? Where is Stefan Molyneux at right now?

Damn so all I have to do is wait for a Muslim or smething to die, set up a fund, collect the money, then just give a little to his family or something?

A muslim gets shot, the money of cucks is drained, I earn stuff and his sons don't bomb me.

What a glorious idea.

no they aren't they commit crimes at a similar rate, it's just they get stopped and acquitted more often. this is a proven fact even by the us gov statistics.

50%
of
murders

It's pretty straightforward how more blacks are shot

>Someone white is being chased by multiple police cars and police helicopters
>He takes off on foot
>He's vastly outnumbered
>Gets told to stop and lay on the ground with his hands on his head
>Benefiting from foresight he knows he can't get away and gives himself up peacefully
>Avoids being shot

Now compare it with someone black

>Someone black is being chased by multiple police cars and police helicopters
>He takes off on foot
>He's vastly outnumbered
>Gets told to stop and lay on the ground with his hands on his head
>Due to his lack of foresight (which is evident by doing things such as murdering someone for $20 because it's totally worth a life sentence) he thinks by pulling a gun it will work out in his favour
>In particular if he tries to rush them
>Gets shot
>Cue, "he a gud boy", "he dindu nuffin", "he go to church erry Sunday (starting the week after he was shot)", "we just need mo money fo dem programz" etc

So i guess the knockout game isnt real either fuck off you lying piece of shit

>14% of the population
>50% of murders

Yeah ok nigger

If they want to blame people go protest at the prisons to the people that have caused police officers to have this preconception, they arent afraid of nothing ffs, they know half these guys will shoot them in the face so to not go to jail for carrying illegal weapons

I see you trolling faggot just look at your id

When as many black men die for this country as have white men, when as many of them get shot in a foreign nation, struck by an artillery she'll, imprisoned and tortured for this country, then we'll talk about the "value" of their lives

I'd call it Pavlovian conditioning. youtube.com/watch?v=yx1xP87ZKOA

Hahahahahaahahahahaha mein sides can only take so much

>more likely to be stopped

because they are more likely to be criminals.

and everyone gets pulled over sooner or later but the main reason whites don't get randomly shot is they don't chimp out on the cops.

they don't reach for guns. They don't lip off and then try to fight the cop. They don't reach for stuff where it seems like they have a weapon etc etc etc etc that ends up with a dead black guy.

why don't you talk about other crimes? such as drugs? both whites and blacks consume at similar rates yet blacks get acquired more.

Blare loud music while smoking blunts in your unregistered vehicle. Yeah, they'll get stopped and pulled over. Then arrested for an illegal firearm after resisting arrest. They're so discriminated against.

lol you're so fucking dumb.

Because we are tired of nigger shenanigans. Also would paint that niggress with my superior white seed.

Works for the jews in Israel they profile like crazy

What does whites consuming drugs have to do with blacks being vastly overrepresented in violent crime statistics?

Blacks stand on the street corner selling crack cocaine. Blacks don't act like white people when it comes to marijuana. They use it openly and are surprised when they're arrested for it while white people sit at home smoking a bong.

What is prior conviction for other crimes for 400 alex

You make no sense. The burden of proof is on you to show how innocent blacks are being executed by roaming bands of racist cops. I simply showed that more whites are killed than blacks. If BLM then why are they not protesting in chicago everyday? Even if all these police killings were just executions, thats still only around 150 deaths. Thats about a months worth of black on black murders in chicago alone. I guess its more like BLM only if their are taken by an evil whyte boi. Go fuck yourself, i dont have time to argue with retarded person.

Pro tip for how not to get killed by a cop; dont try to kill them.

nice maymay
you sure can paint a great picture buuuuut
you aren't accounting for the shit you didnt see on live leak. you arent going to sit there and pretend white people dont get shot by police doing stupid shit are you? Im not trying to defend black people getting shot for doing stupid shit. Im trying to point out that, that picture you have in your head (and a lot of other white people) is a fallacy and is in part responsible to some degree for the difference in treatment of black people particularly in regard to police. again, im not defending criminals who get shot for doing stupid shit but Im also not the one suggesting that anyone that ever got shot by a cop was a criminal doing stupid shit.
Have you actually ever met a black person in real life?

Not by percentage as compared to their proportion of the general population, no. Compared to their proportion of criminals arrested for violent crime, yeah, actually.

Why are you measuring it against general population, anyway? The police aren't just blasting random people, despite what you may have read on Salon.com.

they're more likely to be profiled, convicted and sentenced to incarceration
tamir rice ?

if u throw some water on this niggers hair she goes from a 3/10 to a -2/10

Blacks live in democrat-ran cities that decided it would be a good idea to make possession of Crack cocaine much more punishable than possession of powder cocaine. Black people consume a significantly higher amount of Crack, and white people consume a higher amount of powder cocaine. They're own left-wing city council make their crime rates higher and keep them down.

>they're more likely to be profiled, convicted and sentenced to incarceration
Are you saying there are scores of whites walking around who are unconvicted murderers?

>stopped and acquitted

>blacks get acquired

Are you meaning to say "convicted" in these posts?

>both whites and blacks consume at similar rates yet blacks get acquired more.
According to studies performed at prisons (where everyone responding is a certain default level of fucked up) or at colleges (where everyone is a certain default level of not fucked up). Horrific sampling bias either way.

Point us to a valid study that backs the "same rates of use" myth.

most of the causes of blacks committing crime is due to the cycle of deprivation and labelling theory

Bait? he was chasing people around in a bad area with a realistic looking gun thats a deathwish

To be fair if you're from a demographic that is disproportionately over represented in crime statistics then your demographic is likely going to have a good show in the statistics for conflict with law enforcement.

he was 12 with a toy gun

>police are told a suspect is waving a gun around
>arrive and identify that suspect
>upon noticing police arrived, suspect frantically reaches for his waistband with speed that would make Doc Holiday nod with respect
>suspect is kill
What about Tamir Rice, dumbass?

one could also, you know, just not break the law
seems this always gets glossed over

how did you get out of SA?

>heh heh i'm a pig. you know what would be really fun? i'll shoot a black kid for no reason at all and ruin my life forever! heh hehehhhh oink

Labeling theory? Is that when you call someone a racist nazi bigot over and over and they stop giving a shit after a while and actually do become what you describe?

you are putting fucking words in my mouth. you are the one grouping everyone into this 'black thug gangster' catagory. the divide lies with you.
burden of proof on your dads dick, stormpussy.
More whites are killed than blacks by fucking what? Your statistics from the CDC show what? How many people were murdered by diseases? Are you literally retarded?
I never endorsed black lives matter, memelord. But since we brought up Chicago- whats up with all that government housing and the enabling of huge segregated ghettos, bro? How did that happen? How is that facilitated? What is your hand in all that?
I never fucking said that ALL the police killings were executions. I've just been saying that your stats don't prove shit about anything at any point. There is no actual evidence in stats. Its like when you are having a political discussion and the conversation has winnowed down to somebody comparing some candidate to Hitler.
Quit browsing stormfront and think for yourself.

>It's obvious that African Americans are facing discrimination on an institutional basis

No they aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=HeRIUPlxlv4

>government housing and poor areas
and thats an excuse to kill people and commit crime?
Quit browsing tumblr and think for yourself

Those idiots keep voting Democrat. I don't care

>blacks don't get jobs and therefore have no money
>Government gives black people super cheap housing so they aren't just fucking homeless
>You complain the government is forcing them into ghettos

>the cycle of deprivation
Oh yeah, niggers in 21st century America are *so* deprived. Their Section 8 housing doesn't have swimming pools, their Obamaphones don't play Angry Birds, and they can't buy cognac with EBT. And by the time they sell their food stamps for half value, they don't even have enough left to buy Courvoisier or Hennessy.

The government expects them to get fucked up on cognac nobody raps about!? SURELY NO ONE HAS EVER KNOWN SUCH OPPRESHUNS!

You are a fucking moron.
It is the breeding grounds for crime. Its a breeding ground for gangs. Its a breeding ground for all the bad stuff. Not an excuse. Its plausible deniability. You are the fuckin problem. AND Ive never been to tumblr in my fucking life, faggy bitch. I wonder how you know so much about the place...
get the fuck out of here with your brainless bullshit. You are disgustingly stupid.

again were forgetting a lot of things here.
do we really need to get the history books out to fuckin break your schizophrenia?

>all that government housing and the enabling of huge segregated ghettos,
Ghettos don't become the ghetto until ghetto people move in. No one is history has ever finished construction of a housing project and said "Okay, let's just break half these windows, spraypaint 'mothafucka' on these walls, sprinkle some trash on the sidewalk and then we can ship those niggers in". They do it to their own communities.

If we put 500 Koreans, Vietnamese, and Chinese in a housing project, you'll come back six months later to see little 80 year old grandmothers tending to the flowers and notices offering math tutoring on the bulletin boards. Put 500 blacks anywhere, they turn it into mini-Somalia.