In a film about the Justice League vs. Saitama, who would win?

In a film about the Justice League vs. Saitama, who would win?
Keep in mind, Saitama's mother is not named Martha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=do3gcOjHQLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saitama.

Saiatama was created to end the whole 'goku could beat iron man, capt america, and a jedi knight' stuff

muh shitty dudebro animu

Superman is pretty much Saitama of the DC world.

Saitama power level discussion is pointless. His power is plot; he OHKOs everything in his own universe.

Saitama is a gag hero who can defeat literally anyone
Anyone who asks "could saitama beat X?" doesn't understand his character

Not Boros.

Could Saitama defeat himself?

He only started trying at the end and immediately obliterated him.

Saitama wouldn't fight the Justice League because he'd realize beating the crap out of all the world's heroes would mean he might not get the deals at the supermarket anymore.

Autism

>powerlevel shit
>anime
>>>/autism/

>Saitama
>just wants to be a hero for fun
>defeats all his enemies in one punch
>doesn't have an existential crisis every 5 minutes and doesn't flatten a whole city while fighting
>actually likes what he's doing
The only thing they have in common is that they are both bald. Also, the only time Saitama was defeated was in video games by King.

Saitama accidentally flattened a city while fighting the giant.

What if they are keeping him from going to a sale?
Plus, you never know when Batman has one of his autistic outbursts since Saitama doesn't want to join his little club

Fubuki had an autistic outburst at Saitama not joining her gang, that turned out pretty well for everyone I'd say.

Batman's autistic outbursts are worse. I mean we are talking about a guy who uses miniguns against common goons but is obviously completely fine letting the Joker or Deathstroke live.

Saitama doesn't one-punch humans, even when he fought Demon Garou. I'd still love to see Batman get big butthurt at him though, the guy's literally insane.

Only King's Infinite Combo could stop Saitama

REMINDER SAITAMA WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED BY THE SPACE PIRATE WHEN HE GOT PUNCHED INTO OUTER SPACE IF HE WASNT RETARDED AND DIDNT SEND HIM TO THE MOON

Keep the animeshit in anime boards

Isn't Saitama's entire deal is that he's so powerful, he's just bored of being so powerful? Like, absolutely no one can hold a candle up to him?

Since this is a slide thread, I'll go ahead and cast my vote for Saitama.

>Implying Space could kill Saitama
>Implying Saitama couldn't just take his glove off, and throw it away at multitudes of the speed of light, so that despite the clear difference in mass, it produced enough force away from Earth, that the equal energy he'd receive towards earth would still land him back there in the blink of an eye
Do you even physics, bro?

h-how would that push him back to earth

Saitama would, he'd win in one punch. That's the joke. It's the same reason Squirrel Girl kicks the shit out of everyone in Marvel and why Arale can kick the shit out of Goku and Vegeta, it's a joke.

> Law III: To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction: or the mutual actions of two bodies upon each other are always equal, and directed to contrary parts. - Newton

If two humans of equal mass push eachother away in space, they'll each move in opposite directions at the same speed, relative to where they would be, if they didn't push eachother away.
Same happens, if a human pushes himself away from an object of equal mass to his own.
Further, if the object is say, half his own mass, he'll be travelling at half the speed of the object after the push, relative to their starting position.

Now, if we call Saitama's mass 1 unit, then the mass of one of his gloves, is 1 unit/x (where x is how many times larger Saitama's mass is)
This means, if Saitama is flying away from the Earth at the speed of y, then to stop moving away from the Earth, he needs to toss that glove away so hard, that it will travel away from where they are when he throws it, at a speed of y*x, as then due to the laws of physics, Saitama himself will start moving away from the same spot x times slower, or y*x/x=y.
To get back to Earth however, at the same speed as he left it, all he has to do is to throw the glove so hard, it flies away at the speed of 2*y*x, as this will not only cancel Saitama's speed away from Earth (why is y) but also counter it, turning his speed of y away from Earth, to a speed of y towards Earth.

3rd law bitch

Yeah but that was the giant's brother's fault for making him so big, Saitama could have thrown him into space or something

Power-man

what's the appeal of one punch man? what's the point of a character that can never ever lose and just defend himself.

You knew perfectly well this was coming.

>not knowing that saitama is power-man

What's the appeal of Bugs Bunny, if he can just get in an argument with the animator, still his pencil, and change how the story's going, if he's not satisfied with the sate of things?

Have you watched it?

>still his pencil
>still

>it's a shonen starts as a parody then gets more serious once it hooked its audience and makes money episode

Why does anime audience always fall for that commercial trick?

I swear people are fucking dumb. Saitama is a plot device, not a character you can measure in any way, like Superman, or (maybe) Cthulhu. If you want to argue about shitty power level, pick a character that can actually be compared to others. I don't know, like Genos vs Cyborg or shit like this.

>more serious
What? It still follows the same silly formula. Sure, it had some rather serious moments sprinkled in but it's hardly serious.
In the end, the villain ALWAYS brags about how strong he is and then Saitama punches him once.

I think the appeal of the character is that many people relate to the feeling that there is very little actual challenge in their lives and the result is that they become bored as fuck. One of the most obvious example is gamers who spend a lot of playing video games and end up becoming so good at most of them that that hardly anyone they meet in real life can actually compete them with and very few single player games provide enough depth to amuse them for long. While it might still be fun to play video games, the fun you have at that point is very different from the fun you had early on when you first got into video games.

Once you relate to a character on a very personal level, you can usually enjoy any story they are in just to see what happens next.

In my case, because it's drawn by Murata

the point of saitama is that he's fucking bored, and also that he's just a normal dude aside from being by far the strongest being in the world which is why his design is so bland

also the series focuses on other characters as well

The anime probably has the strongest first episode of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=do3gcOjHQLs

Max Landis reasoning: Saitama would win because Saitama has never lost and everyone in the justice league has lost multiple times.

Stan Lee reasoning: The one who would win is the one the writer wants to win.

saitama is just nu-superman but with an anime personality instead of a "muh justice" one

i'll pass on that reddit shit desu

Superman absolutely shits all over Saitama's best feats. So the JL.

Poor attempt at it, then.

>capeshit attracting animeshit
ffs Hiro just make /cape/ so the manchildren can go away.

Wow this board has really gone down the shitter.

I could say the same thing about my dick and your mom haha

epic

That's because Stan Lee is a fucking hack who should die already

>The one who would win is the one the writer wants to win.
This the problem with capeshit, the lack of consistency and coherence. In this shit Jimmy Olsen without powers or shit can defeat full powered Superman bathed in the sun for 1 billion years with one punch

Does Batman have prep time?

Prep time is the worst plot out of the ass offender.