youtube.com/watch?v=9NBW46uhAXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're taking steps from the Patriot playbook

minorities

*gets shot*

cultural enrichment.

It's part and parcel of big city life desu

Gangs use it here too

Is fucking ACID so readily available in Ol' Blighty?

This, it's just Pakistani culture m80s stop being so bigoted.

CHEMICAL
OF
PEACE

Good Christ. Youse guys have gangs??

lol

You can make it yourself easily with basic household cleaning ingredients. Even the bongs are at a loss because they can't ban it like selling butter knives.

Acid doesnt burn people, Middle Easterners do.

A job for chemists perhaps?

cultural enrichment

Quintessentially british things.

London has proved your ignorant view wrong

haven't you seen Pusher

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have, but never really thought it to reflect real life. People really stab each other with hiv syringes to get revenge?

yup. bandidos, hells angels, loyal to familia, black cobra, black army, ak81, saturdarah

there's currently a gang war going on rn in copenhagen and the military fly over the city 24/7. they mostly shoot each other but a few people have been shot recently

Hey, he was talking to me, asshole. ILL ask the questions here.

So,I have, but I never really thought it to reflect real life. People really stab each other with hiv syringes to get revenge?

Pigdin is also spoken in Puerto Rico, Alaska, and Hawaii

Jesus. I bet your gangs are soooo adorable.

>loyal to familia
kek how do hispanic gangs end up in denmark

Christ i hate him

thankfully much like every London mayor they are hated nation wide and after there carer they devolve into obscurity

lol. The movie I was thinking of wasn't even pusher, it was bleeder.

it's not a war

idk but they aren't mexican cartels
they're arabs, same as black cobra. hells angels are danes and beat up mudslime troublemakers and saturdarah is dutch

you know, we call them wars because it's not the permanent state of our cities like yours.

this is ridiculous. using tax money for this is shameful

if you block the acid attack, they win.

Why?

It's not the same language, pidgin is just a term
for improper English.

london isn't england desu

>dutch street gangs

Ok, stop it. I cant breathe, my sides.

Satudarah is Indonesian Dutch.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8ctf8PWwqo

good to see these young lads honoring our scottish freinds xx

Oh Christ, are you another one of those retards who take pride in the criminals in your countries being more "hardcore" than others? Because you sound like one.

even your gangs are pussies LMAO

probably a Mexican living in America

career*

Of course not, it was just statement of fact. Im in California where tales of Mexican butchery waft over the border with their pungent nationals. Ive seen people put into tires and lit ablaze, headless copses over mexican overpasses, ect.

Why would anyone be boastful about living in a shithole?

I'll take that as a yes, then.

Probably. In my experience it seems to be spics who idolize this kind of shit.

Maybe it's just that American bolice are pussies compared to Dutch bolice.

their*

The fire is rising. I just hope I live to see it.

if dutchs had our gangs they would have a hard time stoping them

>it's an american flag is amazed that there are gangs in nice parts iof europe episode
>in an american flag gets weirdly proud of having third world-tier gangs psiode

>Dutch bolice
Uhmmm....

Went pretty smooth if you ask me.

Honestly, I'd rather get shot.

top kek

this is awful. inb4 the dog is put down for being overly aggressive to the poor blackie
how are 4 officers unable to take down a single guy without the help of the doggo

Well you're in the right country for it ;).

I agree with your point though.

We don't have unregulated areas so I doubt it.

Liquid Fire, or 80% sulfuric acid, is highly available at your local hardware store for the purposes of melting the shit clogging your drains.
Acid is incidentally highly available in general and not really a controlled substance.

We'll it's kindof silly that their public is so weak they're afraid of the equivalent of a bunny in comparison.

Why don't they just kill the gang members?

Even mixing drain cleaning powder/crystals with some liquid with fuck you up if it is thrown in your face. The cleaning aisle at your local supermarket is full of potentially really dangerous and corrosive chemicals.

thats a good thing tho

>England
london*

That's why I'm here senpai :^)

He got peppersprayed so he wasn't going anywhere.

Besides, the Dutch police is allowed to shoot you in the legs if you run away.

>be american
>send your child off to school

england has reached the liberal end game

Underrated as FUCK

>be bong
>get Picasso'd

thats not the point
they showed no effort even trying to take him down. If two of them just grabbed his legs, they could have slammed him, but it looked like they were afraid of having to actually fight or take a punch.

you don't even know what street gangs truly are

youtube.com/watch?v=9NBW46uhAXw
american police

>you should fight every drunken fool in the street

We have Hell Angels here as well, if it is a motorcycle gang you are referring to. They fight amongst other gangs for control of the illicit drug trade. Human garbage, basically.

beyond cucked

Tasers are illegal here. Guns aren't. If you hit a cop you can't get tasered here.

tardo, still not my point
they could have taken him down easy with minimal fighting but they were too scared so depended on the doggo getting lucky enough to snag him to the ground

>get Picasso'd
I rate that.

>tasers are illegal
>guns aren't
you fucking what
Does the dutch legislation not understand how expensive those shits are?
The line of "unconsciousness" between "awake
and "fucking ded" is thin as hell, and a lot of R&D goes into treading that line.
And they just ban it?

>he hasn't heard of the nordic biker war
>he doesn't know they raided military bases and fired anti-tank rockets at each other
yeah a bunch of monkeys and spics shooting each is way more """"hardcore""""

If you can avoid voilence in public, you ought. Being aggressive with a drunk is just stupid if they aren't posing a direct threat to the public.

>your country is shit because your criminals don't act like a paramilitary
USA USA USA

i could go to any one of those countries and those gangs wouldn't do shit LMAO

We are starting to use tazers now.

Are you aware this isn't Sup Forums?

lol the dog is there for a reason, why would you take unnecessary risks? He was not threatening anyone and coldnt run away

>American Found Dead in Denmark

It has never been legal in the first place. They are running some experiments with it, but they aren't sure about it yet.

You have to be 18 to post here

they made literally no effort at all, and the dog wasn't even released for the take down, in fact he was being pulled away. Why would you wait for violence to happen before a take down? resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and being drunk in public is not enough?

no one is hurt and bad guy is arested, what's exactly the matter here

>they made literally no effort at all
Because they didn't need to. The guy wasn't a threat, he was just stumbling around. Would you have preferred they shot him?

>Because they didn't need to. The guy wasn't a threat, he was just stumbling around.
why even arrest him then? they should have just went home and let him go on his way

Law enforcement =/= the UFC/world star

It's called deescalation. It makes your life easier.

>why even arrest him then?
Because he was clearly wasted, and most countries have laws against public intoxication.

yeah, doing nothing does make your life pretty easy. I'll give you that
and he was clearly threatening/resisting the police and being disorderly. He wasn't "just stumbling around". Thats why they were backing up from him.
I've literally seen high school level wrestlers take down people twice their size. A double leg take down is one of the simplest maneuvers to learn

just stop

what will you do about it? call the cops so they can surround me and stare me to death?

are you like 17