What do you think of pic related, folks? Use the white privilege thing to make blacks hate Hillary

What do you think of pic related, folks? Use the white privilege thing to make blacks hate Hillary.

We need more psyop like this

This is good. Post on FB and Twitter as black accounts

Nah doesnt work

Bretty Good OP

it would be better if you removed the "Vote TRUMP"

makes it way too obvious

Surely you can find four blacks who were ACTUALLY innocent. You'll have to argue sincerely if you post it yourself anywhere.

do black people know what the word "treason" means?

current events.

The white privilege line kind of ruins it when you encourage them to vote for another white candidate in the next line. I'm sorry it just doesn't work.

What you'll want to do is just drop the text entirely. An effective attack ad doesn't need to mention the opposition.

alternate

Trill reason muh niggA

This

No mention of super-predators?

>She calls these super-predators

Noice

yup

Really, all Trump needs to do is put hundreds of pic related as billboards in major urban cities across the country.

Not sure why he doesn't.

The media would try to cover it as him being racist by showing it or some shit, but that would just help further as they'd have to show the billboards all over TV too.

really makes me think

>innocent
why would anyone believe this, you lie with the first word

>being this slow

ah shit. I didn't check flag.

It doesn't matter. The blacks who we are appealing to think that they are innocent anyway. We are using the left's tools against them. Fixed it, btw.

It's not going to work because Trump is pure Aryan, and Aryans are automatically Nazis, which means Trump is literally Hitler.

Don't tell them to vote Trump. Much easier to convince them not to vote at all. Inaction and laziness is in the negro nature, you must speak to this nature in order to win.

deep down they know those people were fucking up, they just want laxer punishment for when they fuck up

stick to the truth I say

good, good

This. The best way for us to help Trump win isn't by telling people to vote for him but by making potential Clinton voters either not want to vote (like the topzozzle "hashtag vote" plan) or vote for Stein or Johnson or even write some dumb shit in.

#KKKlinton

alternate