ITT: Worst celebrity deaths

JUST

never buy a Fiat-Chrysler car

american manufacturing everybody

He probably screamed for help for hours

RIP IN PIECE

Does it count if they're dead inside?

She looks like my mother

What about that river Phoenix kid, wasn't he meant to be an up and comer?

Yes, Brendan Fraser is a dead man.

>Fawcett was diagnosed with anal cancer in 2006
>Fawcett died at age 62 on June 25, 2009
>Singer-songwriter Michael Jackson died hours later the same day in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, overshadowing the news of Fawcett's death.
Holy shit

He was probably knocked out

Judith Barsi

>dying the same day as Michael Jackson
worst fate

I remember watching on tv there was some paparazzi asking her husband ryan o'neal how he was feeling and he just said "what do you think?" and drove off

It's burned into my memory for some reason

You realized paparazzi are scum

you dont know. odds are he died agonizing in pain, because life is a bitch.

I was aware of that long before

Who's he? Can I get a quick rundown?

>Supposedly when Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes first met John Landis at the Universal Studios commissary while making Mallrats, Mewes pulled out a dollar bill and started pulling/snapping it so it made a "whup whup whup" sound.
>"Guess what this is" Mewes said.
>"I dunno." Landis said.
>"The last sound Vic Morrow ever heard".

In a nutshell:
soi soi soi soi soi soi
*bang*
Slightly less than two and a half gooks
Schlomo gets away with murder

lol she died of anal polyps

Reminds me of Chyna dying the same day as Prince.

> It ain't been me by John "How do i" Landis starts playing

suicide on his boat

Did somebody sue Lee Majors for it?

really? didn't know she died

>Brandis did not leave a suicide note. After his death, friends said that he was depressed about his waning career, which had continued to decline in the final years of his life. He was also reportedly disappointed when his appearance in the 2002 war drama Hart's War, a role he had hoped would revive his career, was significantly reduced in the film's final cut. One friend admitted to People magazine that Brandis had begun drinking heavily and had said that he intended to kill himself.[13]

>and d-dressing up like a cute girl for you in your trailer w-will get me a c-career, r-right?

>Worst celebrity deaths
A slow one
kek

>gets his head cut off by helicopter blades carrying two illegally hired child actors who were also decapitated
>asshole director doesn't get arrested
>still roams free to this day
>has a faggot son who gets work as a shitty hollywood writer

Fuck

As I remember it one of the kids was decaffeinated with Morrow and the other got crushed by a landing strut
Hopefully had their brains smashed in, possibly was pinned down underwater for however long that took to run its course

>decaffeinated

>decaffeinated

I nominate the suicide-by-OD'ing sleeping pills of Lupe Velez, "the Mexican Spitfire." instead of dying quietly she woke up choking on her vomit, and slipped and cracked her skull on the toilet bowl.

You forgot that he died making a garbage movie

Why does it remind you of that? Fawcett is a legend, Chyna was a nobody

chris farley, while OD'ing, choked out the words "don't leave me" to the hooker he was with

then she peaced the fuck outta there and left him to die

i believe the coroners report said he suffered for about a minute and a half

which when you're dying is probably an excruciating amount of time

>that tranny jawline

You have been watching men dressed as women for decades. You mad?

she had a lot of teeth

I want JJL to avenge her father's death by slaying Max Landis. No more shitty scripts from him.

Don't trust women, not even whores.

Kek, what an attention whore.

its not that bad, I do it all the time.

Do you think Lee made those Six Million Dollar Man sounds while railing Farrah up the ass?

This is Sup Forums tier joke. Mewes is a tactless crackhead

Fugg. I thought the car crashed into his chest and he died in like 10 seconds. That fucking sucks.

Story my 20th century teacher told us was that she actually drowned in the toilet bowl. But apparently none of that actually happened, she succeeded in an heroing peacefully in bed.

>decaffeinated

Can't come quick enough in my eyes, that is one untalented son of a bitch...Star Wars was honed in the editing, and Aerican Graffiti is not a handsome flick, Gloria Katz and Willard Huyck were clearly the talent behind that...dude just reminds me of the nerd who shows up at a party with a bottle of Jack and won't share...thats his, you know how you bought booze for the whole party, well george, he brought it if it earned him a meaty blowjob....CUNT

Wow that movie looks awesome

is there a high quality frame by frame or no?

It has NEVER been worse than losing James Gandolfini.

This unbelievable waste of good...Who went to any of her moving pictures to see her, Bridesmaids only hit because of the fat one, who is fat...there is NO getting away from that...it is a fat, anyway, that one nude is like the seventies, all ten years of it...and it stinks of poisen and fish. Unfortunately not good fish...I refer to bad fish.

>this June will be 4 years since he died

Man be missed, never has one so fine been treated like a narsty...Jimson, you are a missed wipe of aids blood.

Yeah, pretty sad.

I think he took some bad ecstasy, they report it as an overdose of designer drugs and in the 90s ecstasy was considered a desingner drug

I stayed at the hotel where he died. Very nice place, but the housekeeping staff uses a wet vacuum on the carpets. I don't know if that's common in Europe, but I ended up with wet socks more than once.

Intestinal Blockage

>>Misdiagnosed.

She died a horrible and excruciatingly painful death.

only wood that can't float

Stupid question. Is there a connection between having frequent anal sex and butt cancer?

She'd have grown up to be an extremely gorgeous hollywood actress if that didn't happen.

Is it true that her bowels were literally ripped open?

Top Kek my fellow gentleman

why would a rich person buy from fiat-chrysler anyway,

>t. spaghetti nigger

>what is ferrari

Mariska Hargitay's Mom.

>>Decapitated

Yes.
Both are true.

She died horribly. Maybe her and others murdered that night.

She actually wasn't decapitated.

Rebecca Schaeffer

>>Shot to death by mentally ill stalker.

>Subsequently, Pillco gave a completely different account in which he said while on a break he had noticed Shelly returning to her apartment and followed her. After assaulting her and rendering her unconscious, he killed her by staging the fake suicide.
>The medical examiner determined that Shelly was still alive when hanged

still hurts
;_;

FERRARI is for KEKS
MCLAREN are for CHADS

Dominique Dunne

>>Strangled to Death by ex-boyfriend.

The John Lithgow/George Miller airplane sequence was worth it.

I did not know about this.
Feels bad, man.

>She actually wasn't decapitated.
Reading up on it you're right, sounds more like she just got her face smushed
Awesome

Carole Landis

>>Seconal Overdose

Possible Homicide

>OD peacefully out of heartbreak
>asshole trying to make money make up stories about how you actually died covered in puke ans hit with a cracked skull or drowning in a toilet
>they succeed in making money and even make people believe that's how you died for over 70 years after the fact

Fuck that pedophile

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

There will never be an actor as fine as Lee.

Agreed.
This guy was a fucking legend.

He had an outrageously classy and refined aura when playing villains.

>Police determined that Snider murdered Stratten, who was 20, then abused and raped her corpse, before turning the shotgun on himself.

>Have an argument with your best mate
>Go missing
>Die in some shit hotel on heroin

Essentially a movie-kino death that makes for a great 3rd act.

>after being a recluse for 6 years

Truly a horrible way to go.

RIP pieces

> an heroes by gun
> takes 6 years to die

>Chyna

Literally who?

Yeah, I remember this. The crew even questioned if the scene should be shot while Landis was only looking at dollar signs. Two kids killed along with Morrow. Piece of shit Landis literally laughs during the trial and walks free today.