Freedom for Catalonia!

Why do I support the independence of Catalonia, you ask?

Because they have one of the most epic national anthems out there. Not only does it sound epic as fuck, but the lyrics are about the people rising up and slaying their oppressors with scythes! They call themselves reapers! Badass.

With a free Catalonia, we may hear this fantastic anthem at sports events and other occasions.

youtu.be/PuYMgb2qHX8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ue4p3CoNjv0
youtube.com/watch?v=kA3Y6WRrpPo
youtube.com/watch?v=hU2cBpj0jLQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_model
youtube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY
youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM
youtube.com/watch?v=3TYQjHWzKLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I support independence of Catalonia without any superficial reasons. My only reason is that I think that it would be funny.

I support Catalonian Independence because I want a Civil War to fix this country.

After the end of the civil war, make sure that you write a new national anthem. The Spanish anthem is total trash atm, it sounds like a joke anthem, like a parody anthem for some fake country in a movie or video game

youtu.be/Ue4p3CoNjv0

Witch side shall we pick this time?

We used to have this one youtube.com/watch?v=kA3Y6WRrpPo

A vote for independent Catalonia is a vote for more refugees

That one is much better, thanks for posting it Señjor

Fake news

There used to be a more patriotic and complete version of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hU2cBpj0jLQ
Audio was recorded in 1927

Madrid will descend upon you to unfuck this mess soon enough, with the international community tacitly behind it.

It only needs to get a little violent. The kumbaya won't last.

Separatism is a mental illness.

I have never listened to this version of it before and I love it. Why the fuck is it not our anthem?

it's pretty weird nowdays to see a leftist region have nationalism

The second they're independent of Spain, they'll become another Sweden. Left-wing nationalism turns from hating your "oppressor" to hating yourself quite soon. It's the same with Sinn Féin.

CATALUÑA INDEPENDIENTE

How can you want something like that, as a Catalan ? Being part of a great, united nation that's borderline still kind of a world power exchanged for an unrecognized microstate outside the EU. It's a selfish, emotional, not even materialistic/rational on the long term reaction.

Seems like you can't take political pluralism when it doesn't go your own way and speg out, take your toys and run out...but daddy Madrid will shut the door.

It's not nationalism. Are they a nation ?

Not to mention, their movement is solely based on just achiving it, but what would they do when they gain it?
It's basically a movement created to get more gibs but the dumbasses ended up believing it for real and their leaders don't know what to do.

> live in a single connected area of land
check
> have a shared language and culture
check
They're more of a nation than you gypsies

I support catalonia be ause I want new flag posters.

Are there Romanian exclaves, retard ?

>Being under a foreign monarchy
>Good, literally ever

As an Icelander it is my duty and birthright to work and struggle against all colonialism, monarchy and imperialism.

The independence and freedom of all nations will be achieved and YOU, foul oppressor, shall fall.

>The independence and freedom of all nations will be achieved and YOU, foul oppressor, shall fall.
This, but what system of government that is not monarchical do you want for these states?

Not so fast

The only correct one en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_model

>nafri beggar calling anyone a gypsy
lols, I forgot shoeless monkeys like you have internet

What I dont understand is why countries like to desperately hold onto to these small regions within them when they are clearly filled with people who dont want to be associated with them. What does Azerbaijan want in Nagorno Karabakh? What does Iraq want with the Kurds? Why is Cataolnia such a big deal for Spain?

>why countries like to desperately hold onto to these small regions within them when they are clearly filled with people who dont want to be associated with them
How about them indian reservations?
California being like 60% non-american?

So basically, like brexit?

But the nordic model has resulted in decadence, "progressivism", and and a strong wish for ethnic and cultural suicide.
Balkanization preserves peoples and cultures, but this model will undo all of that.

>a Civil War to fix this country.
Agreed

After my dad died, i noticed something strange with my chest.
Days went by and strange as it may sound, but my nipples were fading away.
I dont have nipples at all anymore. Turns out my dad used to sneak up at night and suck and give me hickies where mt nipples are supposed to be, i was born without them.
He did it so that i fit in. I love you dad, thank you

Conquista de Al-Andalús when? Jordi war now, gas the Alfonso

Not even close.

>Balkanization preserves peoples and cultures, but this model will undo all of that.
Nope, Korea and Japan are proof that there is no need.

Also, scatalonians are spanish, just eastern spanish.
Literally no genetic difference between them.

Cant remember the last time Indians wanted to be independent, even if they wanted they wouldn't be able to sustain themselves. Even now their reservations are very isolated from the rest of the country and generally they are total shitholes full of alcoholism and drug addicts, not people wanting freedom.
I don't know about California being 60% non American, that seems too much but we dont have any real independence movements. Some Mexicans were butthurt that Trump won so they started Calexit which no one gives a shit about.

this comment hurt me personally

apologise please

You might as well be wondering why any Empire has ever existed.

If everybody thought the same way as you do, then the only conquests that would ever happen would be out of necessity (for example nomadic populations seeking food).

Lol, fucking idiot. Back to with your capitalist propaganda

Not really, lack of threat has caused our survival instinct to fade causing the ethnic and cultural suicide. The problem with the Nordic model is that it requires more young people to support the old who retire and need welfare. Our birthrates are below replacement rate and the immigrants we get who are supposed to fix this problem end up just making it worse.

I see it already with hospitals being slow and overcrowded, old people getting served cold food at old folks homes and smaller schools on the country-side mixing into bigger ones in the cities with less teachers per student and longer travel distance.

Is Spain an empire? What does it gain out of tiny little Catalonia? We are at an age where conflicts like these just end in bloodshed and the smaller party wins. The British were smart to let Scotland have a vote, even though it failed.
I am sure Kurdistan will end up being free even if Iraq is against it, the same thing with Cataolnia.

It's a joke m8.

Ok

>
I see it already with hospitals being slow and overcrowded, old people getting served cold food at old folks homes and smaller schools on the country-side mixing into bigger ones in the cities with less teachers per student and longer travel distance.
You deserve it for oppressing the Faroese, Greenlandic and Icelandic peoples.

nevr 4get

Too soon lad. Too soon.

Spain is a nation-state made out of the native people of hispania.
You can't have your nation breaking up just because someone is funding propaganda for it.

My mistake, I thought you might genuinely be retarded.
I wonder what gave me that idea.

Catalonia is like the California of Spain, it's a big deal. And Kurdistan are sitting on Iraq's rich oil land. Besides, why would any country let go of their land just because there's some differences between the regions?

Should black Americans get their homeland? Dixie states get their confederate states? Texas their Texit?

In my humble opinion I think a government should work towards creating a homogeneous society by opressing minority groups, like China does. Sounds cruel but diversity is a threat to nation states whereas unity makes it easier to rule

Both songs are shit tier
This is Spain's real anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY

>Is Spain an empire?
The remnant of an empire

>What does it gain out of tiny little Catalonia?
What did the US gain out of conquering the tiny little Dakotas from the Sioux injuns who were there previously? Sure, now there's a shitton of oil and gas there, but back then the Dakotas were about as useful as nipples on a man. And yet the US still went to war to take it. Why? Because it was theirs for the taking.

Catalonia was Castile's for the taking, so Castile took it. Now, Catalonia is Spain's, and thus Spain will hang on to it. It's simply how the world works.

I don't know enough about Spain to know if Catalonia independence movement has any legitimacy or not. If it's just the rich people wanting to grab the money for themselves they have no support from me but if there are any actual reasons, maybe.

Catalonia already has its own national team, independent from Spain, in quidditch. Don't know if they play anthems there though.

Scatalonians are spanish also.
Unlike wypipo taking shit from indians.

This

I dont know a lot about Catalonia but it seems like they don't see themselves as Spanish and speak a different language as well. And who is funding this propaganda you speak of?

>Should black Americans get their homeland? Dixie states get their confederate states? Texas their Texit?
Yes
Unity is no substitute for diversity

>And who is funding this propaganda you speak of?
JUDEN!

>Scatalonians are spanish also.
They are for as long as Spain continues to hold on to Catalonia.

Oy vey
Your exact solution is why these problems pop up to begin with. When you try to force people to integrate you get the opposite effect. It may have worked out in China but I don't know how long that's going to last, it seems like Turks there are starting to act up.
Look at the British, they even let the Scottish have a referendum but ended up kipping Scotland.

>The independence and freedom of all nations will be achieved and YOU, foul oppressor, shall fall.

Icelander...who ?

There is no genetic difference between scatalonians and spanish people.

They are the same people.
Its as if Yorkshire decided they are a different people from England and wanted independence.

New worlders can't comprehend the meaning and depth of "nation" and "people" since you're all leftist mongrels.

Because it's an artificial sentiment manipulated by foreign intelligence services and literal communists (Podemos). They HAVE been integrated and there was basically no independence movement 30 years ago.

It's more of an ideological identity than a national one.

>Look at the British, they even let the Scottish`

>Hey fellow freedom lovers! It's me Putin! I support your fracturing of a western state! Fuck those guys right?

Yes is is you leafmongrel. Unity makes strength.

It works well in China. Tibet culture has been erased and the Turks can barely practice Islam.
It's pure natural selection

>t. cnn

Unironically this.

I like you Romania

Strength for who? Hmm?

On a genetic level you can say that many people are the same, but you are not going to start rounding them up and making countries based on genetics. What differentiates us as humans is culture and identity.
You tell me why all of the balkans shouldn't just be one country, oh wait you can't do that because you can't stand each other.
We will see how long that lasts with 10+ million Turks in China. If you know anything about Turks is they are very persistent.

But there's barely 55% or something of Catalonians who support independence EVEN AFTER ALL THIS RECENT CLUSTERFUCK

It's not some fucking freedom fight, they have a shitload of devolved power and the socioeconomic structure of Spain benefits them amazingly.

I am simply disgusted by how cucked and passive the rest of Spaniards are about this. They need their Shermans and Grants...but unfortunately that old world nationalism is dying...it's all about feels now.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM

We have turks in my country, so I know. But lets not forget about the 1,390,000,000 non-turks in China.

>ywn fight for the nationalists or serve in the blue division
>ywn be as great as your great-grandfathers

> romanian calling anyone else a beggar

They're called every country from India to the uk

What does genetics have to do with anything? Cultural differences are more important, my friend.

>Its as if Yorkshire decided they are a different people from England
Actually, genetically they are.
>and wanted independence.
They do. It's a joke and never going to happen though.

>it's the Icelandic commie again

In Portugal everybody is in favor of catalonian independence.
It's amazing how spaniards think that we don't hate them when we actually just want to fuck them up

reminded me of this
spain already lost a shitton in the last civil war (stalin's gold)
hes not wrong

Weird question but is there actually a distinction in the Romanian Language between, Beautiful, nice and pretty

galicia's anthem is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=3TYQjHWzKLE
the only hymn that makes me want to sing along

>he wants to be cannon fodder for the germans
Live your dreams, leaf

retarded theory, my friend

filthy rromani-an revisionist
Irredentism is mental illness

retarded irredentist
Catalonia has its own history and culture
rromani-a is an even bigger noncountry than spain

Spain ofc

All these, but specially this

Nicola Sturgeon did literally nothing wrong

Why tho?

Daily reminder that we will be independent in the next days.

Brexit was a mistake, but no worries.

Unity of diverse homogenous elements > Forced Homogenous unity, every fucking time

>in the next days
Tomorrow

Can I get a based Catalunya passport please?

WE WUZ DIFFIRENT NATION AND SHIT
I SWEAR TO GOD MAN WE HAD A DIFFIRENT LANGUAGE AND SHIT

>Beautiful
frumos
>nice
bun(also means good)
>pretty
dragut(also means cute)

What will C*stillans do when he shows up?
WHAT WILL THEY DO?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want Spain to win.

Fuck Catalonia, Barcelona is overrated as shit.