/brit/

A cute nice edition where we're all pleasant with each other :)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14040331
youtube.com/watch?v=E76EYeLp7sk
youtube.com/watch?v=tywkWRsjGbY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935148/These-young-men-accused-rape-cleared.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r_XFDN8BYD4
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10362061/OECD-English-school-leavers-among-least-literate-and-numerate-in-the-developed-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats one ugly mutt

/brit/ is the shittiest type of thread ever, It's just a bunch of autists trying to meme. It's like if twitch chat was a Sup Forums thread.

>Colbert walks on stage
>Sooo...
>There's a gasp from the audience
>Jarble...
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>NRUMPT!!!
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Nrumpt, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>Nuclear weapons immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>The Washington Monument is torn down
>Obamacare is enshrined into the US constitution

fuck
off
yanks

this troll thinks he's going to get a (you) from me lel
don't even bother trying to repost your bait here I simply won't respond

alri /brit/
just checking in before i get some kip x

m8, this is THE CHOON, hard evidence is Sup Forums created macros.

get with it.

BREAKING: Yank runts FLOOD /brit/ thread - good posts DROWNED OUT by dire yanks

/Brit/ today saw a surge in Yank posts, leading regular posters to believe that /brit/ has truly fallen.

Head CEO of /brit/, Oliver Brown, a 3rd year Classics student at Eton said the upsurge was caused by a lack of border control around /brit/.

"We've seen this happen before, when Barbaric hordes toppled Rome, sending it back into the dark ages," Mr Brown said.

"Only now instead of rape and pillagings, the yanks are talking obnoxiously loud and make dry jokes that don't align with /brit/ traditions.

A member of the Yank hordes, Liam, said he just liked this place because its silly and he and is unfashionable cretinous loser friends have been ostrasized from everywhere else.

"hahaha /brit/ is weird," he said. "But y'know what, I like it. Doing a shit lads. Hahaha."

More as the story develops.

yanks
fuck
off

twitch chat is hilarious though they get people swatted and shit

*laughs at his insignificant little piece of paper and invades Poland anyway*

*shits on your face*

>imgur
alri reddit x

liam's gimmicks include "anyone remember the cuckio meme" and "hello nigger"

post kots

alri

not him and not a Sup Forums mong but you're seriously deluded after Russia said in a press conference it was from outside help and coinciding with this Ivan tweeted to them a la outside help

reddit and Sup Forums have the same userbase

anyone remember the flat earth is real meme

So this is the power of one day shipping

when i was younger i used to try hard to give americans the benefit of the doubt, i thought the thing about them being stupid was cheap prejudice. but when you get older you realise they really are just idiots

in my experience of browsing Sup Forums for 8 years the Brits are Sup Forums are more ignorant than yanks

says who? speak for yourself

i feel exactly the same way

notallyanks

I agree. It's hard to fuck it off all together though. I've tried on a few occasions but end up crawling back even though I genuinely hate 99% of the posters and content on here.

There's nothing interesting or enriching about this general at all. I mean, you can go to other Sup Forums boards and at least learn something if you happen to stumble across a decent thread. Here though - nothing. It's like Sup Forums without tits and gore, populated by some really fucking odd characters that obsess and stalk mentally ill blokes and insecure Twitter lasses.

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

important poll

strawpoll.me/14040331

What are you getting upset for, m8?

watch the episode where america cucks australia

Commie larper you're hardly one of the good posters here all you do is bait

>insecure
Yeah Rosie is really insecure posting half nudes on twitter
And Aisha calls herself cute
Hardly insecure

*starts crying*

you probably don't get it

how do you think insecure people behave? With constant humility?

youtube.com/watch?v=E76EYeLp7sk

Not a Commie and I'm not pretending I am a good poster, so really puzzled by your outburst.

Maybe you're one of the cranks sending that bloke stuff in the mail which is why you're annoyed at my post.

>if you call yourself cute or post pics of yourself online you can't possibly be insecure
Is this you trying to justify your odd stalkerish behaviour, mate?

what's the matter?

trainspotting

Thingken of God and his son Jesus

dont care about learning anything interesting or enriching
just here to hav a laff
simple as

tweet doesn't exist
try again rorke

WE'LL PRESERVE THIS LITTLE NATION

you don't exist

>Maybe you're one of the cranks sending that bloke stuff in the mail which is why you're annoyed at my post.
No I don't even watch his videos or save any of the pics because I'm not a psychopathic runt

Literally my life

youtube.com/watch?v=tywkWRsjGbY

What do you think of this, lads?I feel the way rape case are dealt with is quite preposterous.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935148/These-young-men-accused-rape-cleared.html

>inb4 hurr durr dayleeeeee mayol

>Is this you trying to justify your odd stalkerish behaviour, mate?
I've never been on their twitter once I've just saw anons post their pics with those things in it

hurr durr dayleeeeee mayol

>I'm not a psychopathic runt
what you doin on here then m80?

he deleted his twitter because Sup Forums harassed him

*does russell howard voice*
DALEY MALE!!???

Jews are responsible for all wars

kevin

i have autism

I want Hermione Granger to emit noxious intestinal gases from her anus whilst resting her bottom on the vicinity of my nose.

harry potter was a shitty movie

She looks like Richard Dawkins

Great book though.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_XFDN8BYD4
new general sam lads

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

1-3 dragons dogma
4-6 mountain blade
7-9 chip away at that work

That's because it's a common saying in the UK that replaces going for a walk

*stretches my legs*

uk slang, mong

you're replying to a pasta my unenlightened friend

What did you expect from the writer whose books have been adapted into one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

I know I'm just correcting him
It's almost like it's a childrens book or something

need to stop the coke or I won't sleep well

*stops the coke*

>judging the Harry Potter franchise from the movies instead of the books
Jesus the movies completely omitted the Peeves the Poltergeist character. If you read the books you'll begin to understand why the series became so popular.

I really hope blade runner is at least half decent

The books are fucking awful though. The whole Harry Potter universe is absolute arse gravy.

J K is a terrible writer.

British youth BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>School leavers in England have lower levels of basic skills than their grandparents and now perform worse than young people in almost every other developed nation, according to a major international report.
>Research by the respected Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) found that 16- to 24-year-olds lag close to the bottom of global league tables in literacy and numeracy.
>According to figures, England is ranked 22nd out of 24 western countries in terms of literacy and 21st for numeracy - being outperformed by nations such as Estonia, Poland and Slovakia.
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10362061/OECD-English-school-leavers-among-least-literate-and-numerate-in-the-developed-world.html

>England

Funny you say that since I've read all the books at least twice but most I've read at least three times. You'd think if the books were shit I wouldn't read them.

Wrong. Reading them as an adult they aren't good but reading them as a child they were amazing.
It was great to engrosse yourself in that world.
Either underage that never was a kid during harry potter book era or lying he never liked them when he was young

haha great image there
*forwards it to linda*

apu is a finish meme and it isn't dead
t. isn't dead either

have not brushed my teeth in four days

Ah yes, brainlets

I don't think the people that are into this kekistan shit are aware of ylilauta and all the good it's done

>being outperformed by nations such as Estonia, Poland and Slovakia.
holy shit

Ah yes an autistic mong who is judging a childrens book as an adult

>Either underage that never was a kid during harry potter book era or lying he never liked them when he was young
Or maybe he's someone who just has a different opinion to you. Imagine that. Although, given you're a fan of Harry Potter, imagination is probably something you're lacking.

honestly think you're underage if you never read harry potter when you were young

an old man drove past me in his pickup with a huge kekistan flag hanging off it. Really wish I had the foresight to get a picture, dumbest shit on planet earth

Doubt you're telling the truth if you say you didn't like harry potter when you were young
that or your autistic for judging a childrens book
I'm not a fan of HP
I already said:
They aren't good when you get old buy they were great as a youngster

>I don't like hp because /lit/ told me it's bad
The biggest autistic contrarian on this general

While other children read harry potter I engrossed myself in the great tomes of classical literature

I judged it as a kid and think it's shit and that you're a brainlet.

I did read it as a kid and thought it was crap.

Why are you so upset? Are you JK Rowling? Is that why you're taking criticism of badly written kids books to heart?

>your autistic
>your
Yep, can see why you're a HP fan.

>biggest autistic
Says the arseblasted runt getting incredibly upset over books someone else happens to think are awful.