This is a 6/10 in Sweden. Fugg!

This is a 6/10 in Sweden. Fugg!

Other urls found in this thread:

web.stanford.edu/~neilm/Political Ideology and Racial Preferences in Online Dating.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assortative_mating
youtube.com/watch?v=PGHS51iTdCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her lips are huge, her eyes pops put and her eyebrows are shaped weird.
4/10

ratface = qt

Can't unsee. On second thought, she seems to be a genetic mistake. tsk tsk

who is that

Ugly as fuck tbqh
Would bang anyway

Why do people act like white girls are attractive beyond belief?

In real life, they have blonde hair, and that's it. It's literally just blonde hair. It's like an average face with blonde hair, and it varies from ok to "SHE'S BEAUTIFUL", but every race and color does.

meh face desu.

>It's like an average face
yes and shitskins don't have average faces they have weird faces
having an average face is actualy a very good thing considering like 90% of people are somewhere below the average

There are beautiful women of every race, but they don't come close. Also, it's not just the blond hair

>yes and shitskins don't have average faces they have weird faces
That's an opinion.
I find average black girls more attractive than average wh*tes

>Ugly as fuck tbqh
you literally bang donkeys 0n

"average" face is a mathematical anomaly
no one has an average face, these math models are what all faces mesh up to but no human bean looks like that

if you are not a time traveller from the 1st century whities are the physical paradigm of attractiveness, and why all other ethnic models and look-goods do makeup and style in the whitie manner and de-emphasize their difference

I'm not attracted to blondes, but I like your women portubro.

eh some people do have very marked traits and have faces that really stand out
so if there's such a thing as unusual faces there should be such a thing as average faces logically

it's not at all about attractiveness, objectively a black woman has very marked traits like black skin for starters, hut lips and fat ass
i'm not saying it's not attractive but no other race has it so we can logically conclude they are the ones that deviate from the norm, it is fact not opinion

huge lips*

>it is fact not opinion
No, it's a biased pseudo-fact
There is no scientific formula for attractiveness.

because public opinion is shaped by media, and media is 85% white people, i find white girls most beautiful but then agan i am supposed to

i already say i want to fuck black women too i am not talking attractiveness but morphology, are you not even reading my posts before responding ? fuck off

no, everyone is somewhat strange

I think she has a Muslim bf

Who this is?

>what is reverse image search
her name is hanna edwinson

>There are beautiful women of every race
>But they don't come close to a beautiful white woman

The girl you posted doesn't attract me.
In real life, a young 17 year old Latina is 100x more attractive than that. I can understand wanting to have sex with that which shares your DNA though.

>I can understand wanting to have sex with that which shares your DNA though
That's a hell of an extrapolation, holy shit

You mean Portugese people aren't white?

muslim is not a race you dumb fuck

You're right, but you know that he means Mediterranean.

he means paki or some shit

Why do people think the girl is ugly? I think she is qt

I just posted a pic of a brunette who happens to be my brethren, yes, whom I consider one of the most beautiful brunettes I've ever seen, along with pic related. The fact that I find her incredibly attractive has nothing to do with DNA similarities kek
>Why do people think the girl is ugly
Literally no one looks at that girl and says that she's not a goddess. It's just memes

if he is white who cares if hes muslim

I don't know about that.
I didn't find her attractive at all, and this is my DNA composition.

I lean heavily toward Latin American/Mixed-raced girls.

Autism the post

Study related

web.stanford.edu/~neilm/Political Ideology and Racial Preferences in Online Dating.pdf

Black girl for black man and all that

>if he is white who cares if hes muslim
>Slofuckinglovakia
lmao go take care of that carp in your tub

most of refugees in Sweden are Muslims from Balkans and they never left and nobody gives a fuck that they mixed with local Swedes

Another one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assortative_mating

I don't give a fuck I'm just bumping this shitty thread for no reason lmao we are here come play post 80's music from your cunt

I was going to jokingly say that you were projecting your fantasies onto me when I accused you of extrapolating. I swear I was about to. Now I'm sure.
Either way, I kind of understand what you're saying, even though things aren't that linear. I doubt billions of men - basically everyone not from Europe, SA, and NA - would prefer dating women with similar phenotypes over Scandinavians, Slavs, Meds/Latinas. Like I said earlier, there are beautiful women of every race and all, but a blonde goddess would be worshiped in a place like Indonesia, for example. I'm not trying to stir up a race war, but let's be honest.
And for Sup Forumstards who might decide to chime in: yes there are blonde women in Portugal, they're not as rare as you might think. My first two gf's were blondes. Not to mention, lots of them dye their hair blonde

Nigger

I agree with what you've got to say.

I know Japanese men panic when a white girl walks into a bar because it's something they've never seen before, and I do the same thing when I see an Asian girl.

I think that it has more to do with the fact that it's rare than anything else. When you can have something no one else has, it becomes attractive, and it makes people nervous that they may be rejected by such a person.

It's obvious that assortative mating is real.

There is one Swedish girl in my class and honestly her face is not very attractive. She is just a very big girl, not fat or anything but shes the same height as most guys(about 5'10") and has a big frame.

That girl is 10/10 anywhere

At first I thought she had cum on her face.

>I know Japanese men panic when a white girl walks into a bar
wtf
>I do the same thing when I see an Asian girl.
lmao wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=PGHS51iTdCY

retard

that doesn't look like a bar

>I panic when an Asian girl walks into a bar

Fuck off Sargon

Same principle

I've seen people panic when they say something stupid in a conversation and that's not strange but never when someone enters a bar

I suppose your culture is just different.
I forget where I picked-up the bar story, but apparently a white girl walked into a Japanese bar, and all of the men inside became very nervous.

>people prefer OPs girl over
Anglo propaganda is scary stuff.

she looks like she has a chromosome problem, or had a surgery to fix deformity

Not the average tuga. Not fat enough and no facial hair

this is a 6/10 in afghanistan

there's later photos of her, she aged horribly

bad light & make up
would fugg

>le 56% face

Looks like shit, would pity fuck her face though.

swedes are ugly except for the men

Yes.
Pretty solid 6/10
But I'd say 3/5, sounds better.

Who is she anyway?

so homosexuality really is popular in burgeristan

She looks pretty normal actually. Voe is 10/10 imo.

nice seeing virgins call her ugly while the best girl they could ever get would be as beautiful as her morning dump

Do people have to proclaim someone as 10/10 if they can't personally obtain her?

Chi

If the 10 scale was earths orbit, this woman would literally be on the edge of the universe around these precincts.
Pic related is considered 7.5/10.

>tfw can't approach girls
>tfw I see this Swedish masterrace qt

Pls end me.

gib

I like brown girls desu

She's beautiful mate would wife.

We've seen the VICE documentary you donkey fucker.

>america is at it again

She looks like a nigger.

Except white.

Same bone structure, same lips...

that and the angle/lighting that the original photo uses hides her hook nose

>In real life, they have blonde hair, and that's it. It's literally just blonde hair

What's wrong with hook nose?

They're not attractive.

Says who?

t. 25% Jewish

Estonia is Judenfrei

People who aren't attracted to them.
Like me.

It's subjective as fuck.

I'm attracted to them.

t. not a hook nose

>sees niggers everywhere
>this obsessed with niggers

This is perfection and it is Norwegian

BLACK ANGELS LAD

B L A C K

A N G E L S

never been to ex-yu I assume ?

Its just evolution. swedish women used to only have swedish """"men"""" as options for partners so they grew what attracted those men i.e.: flat asses,boyish hips and thin lips. but now there are many diverse men who prefer big asses and full lips, so evolution makes women look like that so they can attract the best man

>why do people have a different opinion to me???!!!!???
fuck off. by average face you must mean plain, because most white women are a certain level of attractiveness. sure, the best nigger will look more interesting, but the average nigger is disgusting in comparison. also not all white women are blonde.

>wh*Te
2/10

Burger lul

>go to chicken store to buy chicken
>there's an Ukranian girl working there
>prettiest girl I've ever seen
>the beauty scale I had created throughout the years changes completely

do slavs have boners 24/7 or smth? how can they live in such conditions?

They're used to it.

Brits always think Dutch girls look great. For me they're pretty average.

that's not how evolution works, this aint fuckin pokemon