How tall do you have to be considered a "big guy" in your country?

How tall do you have to be considered a "big guy" in your country?

1.85m or 6'1 for ameroids

6'4+

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

1.69 cm

>tfw only 6'

6 foot is king of manlets.

6'2+ people will call you tall.

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

6'7" or 202cm does the trick

>tfw I still feel short compared to the guys I know who play basketball

I think you need to be 10 cm taller than average to be considered tall

think on

>tfw 6'5 and built like a brick shithouse

think on

+200cm = Giant
+190cm = Big guy
+180cm = Big boy
+170cm = Little guy
+160cm = Little boy
+150cm = Dwarf

At least gotta be 200cm / 6' 7"

This

4'u"

190cm +

what about 175 cm?

It's trying hard but can't make it.

180+

+150 = dwarf
(thinking emoji)
that means everyone over 150 is a dwarf so the 200+ cm guy is a dwarf :^)
Good day to you fellow redditor

>tfw 5'6 and built like a tirramasu

if everyone on Sup Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the first man down, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the genuinely smart posts you big guys and chads make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as you wouldn't need to be dared to do it) I would literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

>tfw see a couple and the girl is very cute.
(´;Д;`)