Brighton vs Liverpool

Brighton Starting XI: who cares, probably a load of gaybos

Liverpool Starting XI: Migs, Alex-Arnold, Lovren, Can, Robertson, Hendo, Wijni, Milner, SALAH, Coutinho, Firmino

>96

Forza gay bashing

>fags vs scousers
whoever wins, we lose

Klavan benched by midfielder 2nd season in a row lmao just sell him in January please.

Is Murray playing for Brighton? He is a veteran and having a novice CB is not a good idea.

quads and >96 happens again

>Lovren

worry.jpg

Allah vs gays
Promising...

Just came back from illness this time though

How the fuck can Klopp play a midfielder as a centre back?

>uhhh it's a fwee at the back wif wijnaldum

is this commentator thick?

Requesting quintessential Liverpool feel

Salah's always on the lookout to create corners, shame we're so shit at them.

>only two mussies in the side today

I am disappoint. Liverpool are at their best with a bunch of Africans and muslims blessing this team with the presence of Allah.

literally scored 2 vs sevilla

>that one time

Being homophobic in 2017.

Just got in

Hendo, Can, Wijnaldum AND Milner? Wtf shape is this?

You can say that AFTER those lovable shitskins win a champion's league

can and wijnaldum playing in a back 3

Kloppo has officially jumped the shark

kys faggot

I love how with these tinpot clubs they give massive applause when they win back the ball on the edge of their box after 5 minutes of oppo possession like they've just witnessed some joga bonito

>not placing all your faith into the profit salah (PBUH)

>spend 80 minutes staring at Brighton’s 11 men behind the ball
>start to panic in final 10, make subs in stoppage time with Mane and Chamberlain
>receive 0-0 draw
>”this is not the result we wanted”

Liverpool

this is gonna be a fucking snore.

Do Brighton always play like this?

have you been watching Liverpool?

it's going to end 3-0 to the Pool, possibly only scoring in the second hafl

What’s the philosophy behind Brighton’s approach?

Yes, they tend to spread their arse cheeks and take as many dicks as they can without tearing their anus

>Brighton fans shout HOOF when Henderson clears the ball

fucking hell have they no sense of irony?

>thigh injury in training

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T MAKE THEM RUN 200 KMS GODDAMN IT "KULT-MOTIVATOR" KLOPPO

>Can receives the ball
>Can make a sideways/backways pass
>Can receives the ball
Is this the most overrated player in the league?

Just put a chip down one of the channel? Or a cross into the box? How fucking hard can it be to use your imagination just a little bit?

>Brighton gets the ball finally
>creates a grade A chance

One of those games huh?

lmao what, nice relegation-battle team philosophy you have you fag

You can't be overrated if nobody rates you

>spuds

>Bong

lol silly niggers

Looks like we're gonna need a Coutinho blooter lads

Can see studge showing his face at some point

Juventus do, apparently.

I wasn't aware that crosses and chips are specific to "relegation-battle team philosophy".

Can playing CB in a high line, this can't end well. He got exposed at right back when Germany played France. He's too slow and too dumb to play there.

Liverpool went from Gerrard, Xabi Alonso and Mascherano to Henderson, Milner and Can. LMAO

ace stream lads?

kloop does

125d05a8880455ec53c10ac481a1b4bc8f74a51f

here you go paddy

lmao how does one make a cross from central midfield?

get out you pleb hoofball merchant nobody's buying

Is that not just something made up by the Daily Mail? I mean I;m sure a lot of teams would take him on a free but that doesn't mean he's anything more than average

In honor of Brighton being the Fag Capital of the UK, Liverpool FC is proud to make their banter-manual more fag-friendly with some fashionable terms you can use with your friends.

>too young to remember alex song getting a contract off barcelona by literally doing that

Well Michael, you wont win the game if you don't score.

EMRE GOAT

I was only joking I'm sorry

CAN CAN CAN

CHAN

CAN

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN CANV

CAAAAAAAAAN?

ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO ANTI-CAN FAG BTFO

BASED CAN, cant wait to burn his shirt when he goes to juve.

blunder in the back imminent from him desu

caaaaaaaaaaan. Maybe some life now in this match

FUCKING

A P O L O G I S E
A

BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH BASED TURKROACH

O I L R I G

Holy hell, I always thought Andros Townsend = Andy Townsend

OH FUCK MUH DICK

>ABLs

MICKS AND SOMALIS BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

OH MY GOD FIRMINO GOAT OH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOATOH MY GOD FIRMINO GOAT

Fuck yes

a fucking seagull

FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO FIRMINO

FIRMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUGGG BOBBY

I think the problem with burgers who watch football is that they never actually played it.

Oh and nice goals. That happened after Liverpool did exactly what I suggested in other words do anything but playing the ball sideways/backways. Guess I'm a fucking genius.

B O B B Y

WHEEEEYYY THAT'S HOW WE'RE SUPPOSED TO PLAY

Fiminho is so ugly Jesus Christ

>Spuds losing 1-1

>ABLs

>SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS >SEALELS

>96 shots on goal this season (T-2nd most in PL)

holy shit, robertson is actually playing

2 GOALS IN A MINUTE

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

firmino is actually good, isn't he

>the absolute state of ABLs

Gays status:

B A S H E D

Every corner is a sideway/backways pass retard.

fulltime is confirmed be 2-2 though

give thanks to Allah brehs

>go take a steamer
>come back to 0-2

Fucking hell

>haha liverpool are a one man team coutinho babbys
>haha liverpool are a one man team mane babbys
>haha liverpool are a one man team salah babbys

ABSOLUTE STATE OF ABLS

Hope Brighton stays up just to hear the hilarious name of their players.

>bong
>dunk
>gross
>propper
>izzy brown

based Kloppo gay bashing

Stay comfy Mane.

Was it named Liverpool cos they came upon a brown body of water like a lake or something?