Roommate beats up girl's cat because it was in the bathroom when he wanted to take a shower

mmmh... i wonder what race the roommate is.....

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/theg00dstuff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wonder what race the roommate is

American.

isn't that a crime?
cruelty to animals or something

so these... are the kind of people she hangs out with? mmmmmmmh.....

A mexican girl hangs out with a black guy and white Sup Forums cares why?

>not doing the same to the roommate

mmmmmmmmmmmmh.......

it's more about the innocent kitty than the coal burning spic

;_;

I kimda care about the cat desu

Maybe we could sell their skin for lampshades and their ground up bones as fertiliser and use it to fund kitteh's operation

HMMMMMMMMMMM.... REALLY MAKES U THINK......

Damn, america really is as white as argentina

>He needs $6000+ to survive

Jesus Christ just kill the thing and get a new one.

Not even Mexicans deserve blacks.

Fucking people being mean to domesticated animals like that....

It would take significant self control to avoid running a knife across that roommate's neck. I don't care what race he is.

What are the odds of her fabricating the story for donations?

Maybe nino was hit by a car. Maybe she hit nino to fund her rent for a few months.

>"""""people"""""

poor kitter

Scum deserves the hatchet

RÉALMENT TE FAIRE PENSER

Hope whoever did it dies a terrible death.

Ugh this makes me sick to think someone would beat their own cat for that but as a jew you probably know best at how to scam people

>hit by a car
>only damage is a broken jaw

No wonder it's a Jew suggesting those possibilities. Makes you think

why is it blacks have 0 empathy for all forms of life

>it's a people want human death because a pet was harmed episode

You idiots are no different than the niggers and libs who go muh gorilla when that ape was shot.

I hate niggers.

Cat lives matter so much more than niggers.

sadly, fpbp

>any year
>any race
>committing animal abuse

Scum, all of them.

Totally different you stupid fuck

It's more like wanting to kill all degenerates, which I support fully.

How the fuck do you do so much damage to a cat while in a tub? Did he corner it and beat it?

>catlivesmatter
Kek

Fuck, this makes me mad. Fucking shitskinned apes

i wonder............

she is a coal burner. none of the money she will get will be spent on the cat

>spic
>coal burning
It doesn't work like that.

also lost sight in its left eye

instagram.com/theg00dstuff/

The story is probably true, except for the part about the abuser being FUCKING A WHITE MALE is obviously a deflective lie.
You're right about the scam, though. So she'll use his real abuse to get real money to throw the cat out to starve because ewww it's not cute anymore :^( #relateable

>Did he corner it and beat it?

Yes, you fucking retard.

Fuck this asshole.
Yeah, my blood is boiling rn

The location of this incident needs to be identified, then reported to police and local media.

Cat needs out of that place and into a home.

The animals involved in this need to be up on charges and banned from being near any animals again.

What I'm getting out of this is degenerates trying to scam the Internet for cash. I don't think for a moment they give any fucks about the cat. Just using that picture to generate sympathy and rake in free monies.

Do the Right Thing, Anons ... get the police into that house and get the cat out of there. That's the only solution. The fact is that the cat has had no medical treatment ... they're holding it hostage for cash.

Any decent vet would have had that cat through surgery already and either held it until the bill was paid or otherwise worked out how the bill would get paid after it received treatment. Sending it back into that house without treatment ... and without informing authorities ... is nothing any professional vet would condone orparticipate in.

Send.

The.

Police.

Locate that house and send the police.

its a pet you get attached to them and don't want them to die. well unless your a fucking sub-human nigger

What is with niggers and wearing those fucking non steel toed workboots

No it's not. You guys are like moronic children when it comes to animals being harmed.

Kill yourself then.

>we deep
in debts

>when the merchant is suspicious

oy vey

>roomate beats cat
>problem
>be blown up by kebab
>no problem

All these cop shootings and they cant kill these nigs.

It's a style.

So, are we going to do something other than bitch about this?

I agree that the nigger should be punished I just laugh at how autistic you all get about pets. You guys watch ISIS beheading videos and laugh at it then you see a cat get hurt and go full on autistic anonymoose.

I'm in awe that its possible to identify the race of the culprit simply by observing what crime he's done. ANimal cruelty is such a nigger thing

>sticking up for a nigger being a filthy nigger

go suck his dick already faggot

lel fags getting angry because a cat got beaten up

FUCKING SUBHUMAN FILTH ABUSING THE POOR CAT

Kaffer pls

Sad. Kinda looks like my cat.

man if anyone did that to my cat i'd probly break their head with a baseball bat

I wish i could flay the person who did that alive flay all the skin off the body slowly and then force him to bathe in salt water

Lack of empathy for the defenseless and weak is a trait of autism, Mr. Everyone Except Me Is Autistic

>spending 6000 dollars on cat surgery
>not putting it out of its misery and buy 100 dollar new cat

who said he was white? nobody... knows... the race..... of her roommate..........

>receive 6000 Dollars by idiots
>'Nino died before surgery. I'm so sad'
>a week later
>'Look at my new handbag!!! #hustle #BasicBitchesMad #luxury #treatyourself'

cant do this guys. this is the ultimate trigger and id literally go SAW on these god damn niggers.

>spending $6,000 on a cat

What happened to it was fucking horrible, but fuck paying that much money on a cat. Should have just had the vet put it down at that point desu

If I was in her position, I would eutanize it. That kitty must be suffering a lot.
Sleep tight, kitter

L-lampshadez?
Oy vey,its like another shoah.I remember when hitler himself gassed my 8 times and turned my 20 grandfathers into lampshades

Mexicans are of the Tribe of Isaachar for the most part. They're Israelites just like us. We're one in the same. One people, one family, different tribes.

Negro detected

why not save the cat and euthanize the nigger?

kinda makes me ponder

>This mental gymnastics to justify human execution.
Never change human race.

>white girl has brown eyes
>MEXICAN LOL

Holy fuck you guys aretards

Animals are defenceless and have no morality, they cannot be inherently bad like humans, so when some piece of shit hurts an animals it is not something it could have deserved, it's just some sadistic idiot playing his power fantasies on a fucking cute fluffy ball that CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS ION PAIN and why some niggerfaggot is kicking it.

Makes me mad. That negro would get his ass kicked if he did that shit infront of me or to my pet..

White shirt black hat is clearly stairing at. Mexicanas ass

>nigger
>human

nice try

Because it will take take time to collect money, meanwhile, the cat is enduring a long agony.

Maybe Nino wants a better bath.

Based black man. Am I right, my fellow cucks?

>mfw
Poor kitten
I'm sad now

Lol so a dude got out of a bathtub and beat the shit out of a cat.

>$6k for a jaw operation

Dude just put him down and let him be with Harambe in the big zoo in the sky.

no it won't. Get the faggot that did it to pay for it. You know damn well that his entire paycheck goes into rims and gold chains and stupid shit like that.

This is the real reason cops have itchy triggger fingers in the hood.

Literally all serial killers are violent towards animals

Sup, Eliot

an eye for an eye?

poor kitter

Of course, a nigger!

>kick the shit out of the cat
>post begging letter for $$$$
>toss cat in the trash
>profit

>t. Goldstein
Nice try ugly kike

See Read comments.

>cat
don't care
>"my sister's ""roommate""""
don't care
>gofundme
hilarious

If she can't defend her cat from some ""roommate"" she shouldn't be allowed to own pets.

Is it really that hard to pick up the cat and move it? Or, failing that, ask the girl to come get it?

Or, failing that insane step, perhaps you could shower with the non-sentient animal who doesn't care about your naked ass.

A fucking spic beat the shit out of a stray, posts sob story on facebook for money.

really makes you think

Yes it is you stupid faggot.

In one instance you have a wild animal potentially killing a human, despite the human being a complete fucking retard, there is still no malice there.

On the other hand you have a domesticated pet who depends on its owner for protection, getting the absolute shit beat out of it by a subhuman nigger for doing nothing but existing.

If a nigger hurts my pet I'll kill him.

>Mental Gymnastics.

Thgis fucking slut has to be severely mentally disabled.
And these "people"are allowed to repoduce.

I'm sure all of that $6000 will go towards the cat's treatment and not new michael korrs sweat shop bags.

So tough.

Fucking niggers, man. Heartless insects.

I fucking hate niggers.