We already know who'll make it to the round of 16 (1/8-finals) from groups G & H...

We already know who'll make it to the round of 16 (1/8-finals) from groups G & H, but who will advance to the quarter-finals?

Lelgium and Colombia

Senegal will surprise Poland.

Panama and Japan
>Captcha

How strong are panama

This only we won't be surprised. Nothing cn go right for us. We were elite team for all about 10 years and it stopped.
Also Senegal and Japan can beat us with their cardio alone.

Poland and Senegal will advance.
And against England or Belgium we have 50/50 chances.

>We were elite team for all about 10 years
In the 70s, you mean?

I'm not betting on Poland, Colombia is much more likely to qualify than Poland

They are pretty shit unironically desu. They were lucky to qualify because murica decided to shit the bed, their team is pretty old and they don't have any good players. We aren't going to see a repeat of Costa Rica.

I dont like congolombians but I have more in common with them as a hispanic than with polacks and i hope they make it.

england are always the bad guys though, Debruyne is going to score some blooters againts english defense like hes doing now in the league

Panama and Japan will surprise buttsex you all.

lel senegal gonna beat poland easily they got good players

bereszyƄski will pocket mane
this match will be a terrible 0:0

No, both teams shine in offense while having problems with defense. It's going to be exciting rampage and Poland will win 6:4 just because Senegal has a terrible gk.

Pazdan will score in this tournament
Screencap this

i, for one, hope that mbodji will shatter grosicki's legs

please watch japan's group.

germany will win this world cup without ever looking troubled.

Tell me about your NT

who cares? everyone knows germany and brazil are going to the semi finals, the winners of belgium vs colombia poland vs england go against brazil and germany in the quarter finals.

the other side is the interesting one which teams will reach semi finals portugal spain france argentina

this guy takes charge of England.

worse than 2014

>we got a ride onto

Japan will finish their business from WW2.

Colombia will probably win the group.