Have you ever considered challenging yourself and becoming an integral part of the Army's mission by serving part-time...

>Have you ever considered challenging yourself and becoming an integral part of the Army's mission by serving part-time as a reservist?
>Tomorrow, Saturday 30, is a perfect time to learn more: every ARes unit, sub-unit and detachment from coast to coast will be opening their doors to the public.

I will not be attending. I will not go to this openhouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/caf-jobs/application-process/apply-now.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why not?

Made plans and it's only 10am-2pm anyway.

Hopefully they have another open house next year. This was the first one apparently.

>join the army
>a challenge

So this is important to you but playing Yugi-oh with your friends takes precedence?

Pretty much but it's not yugioh

>tfw your country doesn't have an army

cause hes a fucking loser whose too afraid to actually try and fix his fucking failure of of life.his plans are most likely shitposting.

if this leaf ever posts one of his thousands of threads pls just post this link for him and hide the thread.

>canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/caf-jobs/application-process/apply-now.html

>fix your country by joining the army
are you stupid?

Who said that?

>fix the country
wtf are you on about?? op is that neet who posts daily about failing highschool, not attending post-secondary education or ever having a job.

the army is the only thing he can do out side of flipping burgers. hes just too much of a loser to actually get himself the discipline he so desperately needs. I never said he'd fix the country, we'd be fucking doomed.

Are you reading this thread?

Look normie I'd gladly go but I made plans. I can't make it, except for about an hour. I forgot they were having the openhouse.

cancel your plans you loser. getting you life on track is definitely more important that ANYTHING your sad existence could scrum up for 'plans'

I could still go for a tour of the unit and talk to a recruiter on my own time though. Doesn't really have to be during openhouse.

>t. desperate army recruiter

But they're having activities and shit too. Fuck man this is why you keep a planner and keep track of your schedule.

>keep a planner
what kind of faggot are you?

>things unsuccessful people say

>join an army that doesn't think the taliban or isis is worth fighting

the only country that poses a potential threat to us is america and good luck fighting them

what the fuck are you on about. this guy needs the discipline of the army. not to fight in some heroic battle for the fate of the country.

>not getting paid to learn shit and get free tuition
ah yes I suppose a better use of my time is watching anime

I only have enough time for like an hour is that enough do you think

now you're starting to make some sense

I'm actually going to take my aptitude test in 3 days. Any vets here know how the whole process works?

How long did it take for them to process your app?

About 10 days or so. Trying to get an appointment was a nightmare though, no one answers their phone and they only call once. I sent my application in about a month ago and they just contacted me about the appointment a few days ago. The only reason I'm getting in so early is because someone else cancelled, otherwise I would have to wait until December

Oh damn. I want to join the reserves, is that what you applied to?

Oh no, my bad. I'm applying for regular forces.

I'm an accountant that hates his job and I'm not going anywhere in life, especially with women. The last two years went by in the blink of an eye and I have nothing to show for it but a paid off student loan receipt.

I'm hoping I'll at least get to travel or become a somewhat more interesting person by the end of all this.

Oh okay. How did you pick what trade you wanted, seems kinda confusing.

Infantry for me friend. Nothing confusing about it.

Guess I'll get in contact with them soon and see a recruiter. Sucks to miss the open house though.