Mfw polacks and romanians are mad at my country because they can no longer move here to out their dream to scrub toilets

>mfw polacks and romanians are mad at my country because they can no longer move here to out their dream to scrub toilets

>You don't want me to come to your country? You xenophobic racist!
Literal subhumans

I guess we'll truly rule the waves once we've taken scrubbing toilets back.

B-britons shall never b-be slaves.

scrub your own fucking toilet you lazy cunt. maybe if we start doing things for ourselves, our society will be less degenerate

>wanting to lose your menial labour

out of all the fucking immigrants in your country to target - you dispose of the ones that are actual of SOME use to you? get your fucking priorities straight.

Not really, I work for xxxxxx work agency, and we are sending so many polish people you have no idea, 25% more than last year, mostly agriculture. Also more people coming on their own. You are fucked John. Now collect that JSA and be a good boy and maybe Janice or whatever bitch is supporting you will make pancakes for dinner you faggot.

>deporting Eastern European WORKERS
>importing Middle Eastern/African benefits RECIPIENTS

>Poles literally travel across Europe en mass just to wipe British shit away from our toilets

Free movement is still in place, dipshit.
We need to teach our youth that there is no shame is having shitty jobs, that way we won't end up with even more foreigners running cleaning companies and other low entry requirement jobs.

But Poles and Romanians are white

> lazy cunt
> does job that earns 10 times more, that affords the capability of hiring other people to be literal shit scrubbers

I guess if I was on benefits, scrubbing a toilet would look beneficial to the country. The degenerates are the ones who don't work, m80.

How much does it cost to hire a maid to clean your house once a week over there?

The anglos have literally lost their mind. Dont mind stoping migration though, they will chase away the shit scrubbers but they will cut off the brain drain too.

Yes. Only a American, who is inherently not white, would think this.

>You want this cleaning job?

>No, that's beneath me.

>Ok, I'll give it to this polish guy then.

>OMG IMMIGRANT STOLE MY JOB!!!

Our houses are far too small for Maids user kun

> instead of promoting businesses in our country to attract higher skilled workers
> let's just make it harder for them to leave
> it's all about our freedom, g-guis!

We don't have fuck loads of land like you guys do, our densely populated areas are built vertically and cram in lots of small living spaces.
Our population is almost double Canada's and our country is smaller than Texas, just for reference.

Most houses are fairly small, most young people live in studio flats (living room, kitchen and bedroom are all one not so big room), the only way to get a big house to live far away from anything of value (non picturesque countryside or up north).
And if you ever want to live in London I hope you like sharing a house with 5 other people!

That said, if you wanted a cleaner for 2.5 hours at an average cost of £14 per hour, it would be about £35 which is about $45.
But nobody would pay someone to clean a house they can clean themselves in an hour, unless they really struggled for time to clean it themselves.

More like
>Hey you want this job?
>Sure, I'll be wanting a pay rise though if I do a good enough job, as is standard practice.
>Urgh, hey Michać, you won't ask for a pay rise will you
>No, will work for minimum wage forever.
>Sorry Brit, this pole will take minimum wage forever and send the money back home. I'd rather hire him!

Pajeet will still come

When did I say they have to live with you?
"Oh yeah lets hire someone for £35 a week and let them live with us"
You daft cunt

Pakis leech off the welfare state; Poles drive down wages. Either way the native Brit loses, and either way, our interests (or the interests of any two separate peoples for that matter) will never be aligned.

They all need to go.

> asking for pay rise in Britain
> certainly in shit scrubbing job
L O L

hey it isnt me who is trying to cut off the drain. We had an iron courtain for 45 years, trying to impose similar measures will be disastrous. But my schoolmates in the UK being chased away as "slav scum" (lawyer, dentist and coputer engineer) redpilled them on migration so hard.

Yeah sure, trying to promote high paid high skill jobs is fun and stuff but the eurogibs croud out public investment and bank lending is focused on financing eurogib projects, literally sponsoring the development of new mafia
>pic related

Do you guys not ask for pay rises? are you cuckolds or something?

Fucking christ.

Any decent job in the UK will usually involve performance reviews, during which if you performed well you'll usually get a pay rise.

Some shitty jobs also have performance reviews, but you sure as shit aint getting a pay rise.

Oh boy, my favourite thread! I wonder who's posting it everyday...

>I work extra hard for you massa, p-plz can I git me sum mo o them Good Boy Points
>Hmm I don't know Jenkins, your sales performance only increased 180%, we needed a 200% increase for you to meet the pay rise bracket, try again next year!
>Y-yes massa, I undirstan you

Country of cucks, the lot of you.

Good fences make good neighbours. I'd no sooner be replaced by Poles than I would by Pakis.

But what if he gets REALLY good at scrubbing toilets?
WHY CAN"T HIS CAREER ADVANCE IN TOILER SCRUBBING!? FUCKING CAPITALISTS!

lol. the royal mail confiscates money from letters headed to Europe and paypal has also agreed to block cross country transactions.

preventing EU workers funneling money out of the UK

Who will clean your toilet for you kurwa

>Do you guys not ask for pay rises? are you cuckolds or something?
A lot of people don't have the opportunity, or you would be laughed at.

We have a lot of jobs through agencies who would laugh in your face if you asked for a raise, or they simply say "we pay you what you are worth, like it or go elsewhere".
Many businesses are run with the idea that poaching another company's staff and offering more is better than just retaining your own staff and paying them better.

If you have a half decent job, you can get better pay by getting promoted or getting more skills (in work training or simply studying relevant shit in your own time), but asking for more money without any reasoning is going to get a two word response, the latter word will be "off".