So what have you accomplished in the last 6 years user?

>So what have you accomplished in the last 6 years user?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=Scandinaviabrah
youtube.com/watch?v=9y8Akej4PrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur mom

I now leave the house twice a week since last year.

Getting close to death

Those are not accomplishments.

Except for leaving the house is you were bedridden previously.

Getting closer to Wizard status. Only another 4 years to go lads.

i graduated high school also this

how old is wizard again?

ANOTHER

Thirty years

DAY

This

Also I built wiped israel off the map in civilization 4.

this summer i started going to a psychologist, two actually, and got on medication. also i'm in training for a blue collar career (just so i'm doing something achievable). apart from that the last 6 years have been an abyss.

Sailed around the world, smoked tons of weed, fucked a lot. Now i'm in university, starting up a business. I own a fully paid apartment already, i'm 23.

Scandanaviabrah? Is that you?

Who's asking?

Why did you stop posting on /biz/?

Which threads?

What type of business? I traveled around the world too, fucked less but still some and last year I've got my Master Degree. We could be friends and partners :^)

I finally had sex

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=Scandinaviabrah

How was it?

Currently being producer in this bar/restaurant concept. Though i got multiple plans ahead of me. I'm almost finished my bachelor in entrepeneurship, i started kind of late. But i got a lot of experience and network during the "rest years"

That's not me, that guy is Danish.

A bit awkward for a newbie.

Oh that's too bad

Graduated with a master's in engineering
Held several modest temporary jobs
Got a gf (jk I don't have a gf haha)
Bosted menes

Oletko se joka on hengaillut Otaniemessä kuusi vuotta osallistumatta opetukseen.

Why do you keep making these threads? Do you like the attention?

My major was International Relations so I had a lot of fun during my academic years but now no one has hired me yet.

Do you wanna be the first that gives me a job?

Why that? Cause she was super dry or because you didn't like it?

>Moved out of my parents house at 18
>moved abroad when I was 19
>made a life for myself in a new country where i didnt know anyone
>climbed some pretty rad mountians
>did a multi day backpacking trip in the British Columbian Back country
>drank for nearly 4 days straight with almost no sleep and survived to go to work on the 5th day.
>I'm now at university working towards my 4 year degree
Thats within 3 years. I'm pretty proud desu.

>>Moved out of my parents house at 18

How did you find the inner strength?

I've almost won my battle with substance addiction, only 1 day away

i have sort of a light 4 pack now. I don't know if i even have a 6 pack genetically and i wish i could cut down some more fat but im trying to put on weight right now because abs on a skelly are just pointless. i do not know at which point i will cut probably around 175lbs rate

The former.

I was unhappy where i was. In my home town with no direction and i didnt know what I wanted to do with my life. I knew I wouldnt find it at home. So I left. found a job working at a campground in the rockies. With the money I made that summer I got a working holiday visa and moved to ireland.

Take the jump man. if youre unhappy with your life you gotta change some aspect of it. If you dont take action your life is only gonna get worse. I have no sympathy for self loathing NEETs. grow a pair and do something about it.

Congrats mexibro! that takes some serious inner strength.

I just dont know what to do user. I'm scared.

Sure, i might need you one day. How do i contact you?

Eh, if it was her first time it's not that weird. Don't worry too much about that

I started, stopped and got back on track with my education.
I had 2 jobs on which I learned important lessons about working and more important lessons about work.
I felt like killing my self out of shame and I felt deep pride in pushing my self to the limit.
I feel changed.

Nothing

Do you need other to tell you what to do, how to live your life? Start being independent, it's nice af. What are you afraid of?

Thank you?

Everything. I'm a virgin, no friends, no drivers license, no skills, no education, etc.

I don't want to keep living with my parents but I know I will starve within a month due to my poor workethic and lack of willpower.

What about your life are you unhappy with?
What do you want out of life? what are your dreams?

>graduated hs
>got associates
Now just wanna finish the ba and dad is probably gonna give me a well paying job working under him

think about what you want out of life. and build a plan to get it. i dont get how youre stuggling with this. you want to move out? get a low end job, save up some money, get your license, get a car, get a job out of your home town. its not hard.

you seem to have made a mistake in not replying to me, feel free to rectify it whenever by reading and replying to aforementioned post located here:

I have plenty of fakes account that we can use. Email me at [email protected]

Not even joking, that's a real mail

Okay, so do you want to change that? Get a driving licence, maybe a truck licence, get a warehouse job, easy. Get money, get your own place, get girls to visit you. If you want to change, you must have the will, you must see the goals and work towars them.

As for what I want out of life I dont know. I dont really have any goals or dreams. And I'm too weak willed to follow my own intuition. I've read a million articles about how Bill Gates worked for 35 hours straight and shit so I should be able to for even a couple hours but when it comes down to it I dont have the strength.

I constantly feel cucked by working hard.

I know other people got better results with less effort so im wasting my time. This thought eats away at me.

I see psuedointellectuals in everyone and everything. Everything is a fraud or a big lie to me, everyone is a hack.

Cool, i'll send you a mail later.

>I dont really have any goals or dreams
>I constantly feel cucked by working hard.
i dont know what to tell you man. Thats pretty sad. i dont think you can change if thats the way you see the world. but thats just my opinion.

And then what?

I realize that to get rich I need to save at least 70% of my income but I wont be able to live on my own then.

I feel constantly cucked by everything. If I work fulltime I have no energy or time to go to the gym. If I go to university ill be cucked by debt. If I start a business my inferior brain will lead me to taking bad choices. Im scared to drive because I have no sense of awareness, I will die.

anything is better than what youre doing now though.

Is there some drugs I can take to help change this for me?

I keep reading about people who microdose LSD or take nootropics or steroids or stimulants and it totally changes their life and perception.

Don't save pennies, first you have to build up a foundation. Stop being so defeatist you lazy cunt.

I'm traveling to Milan for this week end, you can take your time

maybe. might as well give it try. it might chnage your perspective of things but your lack of ambition will still be there. theres no short cut. theres no magic drugs. life requires hard work to get anywhere. youre just a lazy cunt. and who doesnt have dreams or goals? like i actually cant fathom that. what did you want to be when you were a kid?

I wasted all the advantages I had in life and destroy my future by becoming a 26 year old NEET

i took LSD and it didnt change me that much, it was nice but im still a lazy loser and it didnt save me. you need to realize that working sucks but theres at least a reward for working, while being an autistic NEET also sucks and there is no reward for being an autistic NEET. you're going to be miserable no matter what you do so its in your best interest to get something out of it. the scandi and the other leaf dont understand you, i do. you need to jump into the abyss. accept and embrace the shittiness of work, continue being your shitty self and spamming Sup Forums all day, or finally off yourself. those are your choices.

The problem I read too much. I keep reading about people who failed with their degrees or businesses or any venture and I get demotivated. I see absolutely everyone as a charlatan. I know that people with worse circumstances have made it far further than me but when it comes down to it, I simply do not have the willpower.

what a sad state of western society where this is the youth of today.

>implying losers are a modern phenomena
fuck off normie

Okay, stop hanging reading about losers, show me you friends and i'll show your future, wanna know why you wanna know why you're all fucked up? Just look at the fucking bums you're hanging around with.

read something else man. ever read Chekhov? his short stories are really inspiring. Plato is great as well if youre kinda lost in life. Stop thinking youre some superior smart guy. you dont know how to support yourself and you dont have any dreams or goals? come on man.

youtube.com/watch?v=9y8Akej4PrU

I don't know what to say user. I just don't have any longterm goals.

I have some goals, minor ones. But there's nothing I feel I could say "I would die for this thing, that's how much it means to me". I cant see myself doing anything for 30+ years. I do things I enjoy of course, im fond of many activities and id love to try many things I haven't but nothing I am willing to devote all my effort to.

I need to find what I care about first. Once I can set real long term goals I will have no problem spending 16+ hours a day working towards it.

I dont know if I need steroids, or stimulants, or some new experimental Russian drugs to do this.

Gooseberries and The Privy Councillor by Chekov are always really inspiring. they dont take too lng to read. less than an hour each. They touch on the theme of wasted youth. people waiting too long to do things, when they could do it now. that might put things intoo perspective for you.

ive never done it but my normie nerd friends use adderal to study/work all day

>"I would die for this thing, that's how much it means to me
I dont have that either man. dreams dont need to be big, grandiose life plans. for example, my ife goals are to learn and travel and experience. those are pretty vague ideas. I cant see myself doing one thing for 30+ years either. in fact if i was stuck in a norie office job for most of my life id probably kill myself. you dont need to have a set life plan to start doing shit. just get a vague idea and go with it. do you really not have any passions in life? have you never felt inspired by something? if not i would go to a psychologist or something. you might have a personalty disorder.

Ive heard these clichés before. If I came up to myself and laid out my problems I would give this advice. I understand that spending excessive time on Sup Forums makes me pessimistic and turns me into a nihilist. I understand how damaging time here is to my brain's function.

But these are the only friends I have now. Anonymous posters on an anime forum.

I've downloaded 100+ books recommended to me by /lit/, /sci/, /fit/, /biz/ and Sup Forums. Ive made plans to read them all.

I haven't gotten started on even just one.

Ill check them out.

There is nothing to accomplish in life that isn't just a standard society has imposed on you.

i dunno what to say man. this is just sad. good luck with life, user.

You think? Society demands that you participate in it. Go to school, get a job, pay taxes. But what if your accomplishments come from not participating in society?

Goodbye user. Thank you for the responses at least.

I agree.
"Accomplishments" are shit that shouldn't exist.

A true accomplishment is inner happiness in a world that is fundamentally broken by technology.

If you are still here - I had one idea I've been meaning to try out. If you've seen the film "Office Space" it's about a guy who has a shitty life then he starts doing the opposite of what he'd normally do and everything in his life turns out around for him.

This idea seems like it could work me as I have big problems with overthinking things and then developing severe anxiety around them. I've found for example I make the right choice more often at first then when I think about it too long.

And why is setting standards necessarily a bad thing?

It's never to late to improve yourself. I believe in each and every one of you.

What is the cutoff? At what point would you say our neuroplasticity has become too decayed to ever change our ways?

When you have crippling alzheimers. Believe in me who believes in you etc.

Chemical Engineering degree

en

I graduated with a AA degree from a very prestigious local community college and am close to earning another next year.

I'm you but without the shrink.