Rate the last movie you saw

It was ok. Similar to Don Jon.

Why didn't he just have less sex?

I jacked off the first time in my life in 7th grade I've been beating off at least once to thrice a day every year since. I'm 22 now. its an addiction user

No, that's called being a man with free time.

A deeply pathetic film. There's a great movie in sex addiction, but it would have to be a lot less PC than this. Fucking a man for the first time is around the halfway mark in most sex addicts' journey to rockbottom, not the "oh noe I must stahp" crisis point.

John Wick 2
7/10
Good but it got repetitive.

The Monster (2016)

2/10

very drawn out and underwhelming, I never bought the mother daughter relationship. I really wanted to like it, but it was bad

welp, Sup Forums any recs?

Chopper. 7/10

Really entertaining, great dialogue, great aussie banter. Don't really understand the final scene. It suppose to signify that he has nothing but those 15 minutes of fame even though I am watching movie about him and he's one of the bestselling Australian authors and that's all he really wanted to be honest. Kinda contradicting itself there.

The Hurt Locker
It was shit

8.5/10

It was a lot more enjoyable and comfy than I thought it would be. Gorgeous shots, the director captures some genuine moments.

That part where he talks about his friend stabbing him was 10/10

pure kino scene, I agree

drive (2011)
8.7/10 pretty great, not as good as the autists here claim it to be.

this, since I started working, I stopped fapping

I honestly miss the days spent in bed doing nothing and arguing with you guys about nthing

Zodiac(2007)
7.5/10

9.75 / 10.

Logan (2017)
9.3/10

In the Line of Fire (1993)
9/10

good action flick - 9/10

You fuckers did me dirty. Rented (i know) Hell or High-water bc of what seemed like constant praise here. It was...nothing special. Nothing terribly interesting. Bridges was ok. What the FUCK am I missing? Very by-the-numbers, just when it started to get interesting, in the final scene, it was over.

3/5 i guess, competent at best

9/10

a "good action flick" is not a 9 you retard

why not? I like action flicks

9s should be reserved for masterful, timeless kinos, not blockbuster schlock of the month. Learn to use the 1-10 scale.

fuck off. I bet I'd rate your "timeless kinos" a 3 lmao

>Learn

Not that user but some of us judge art and entertainment subjectively, eschewing the traditional autistic 10 scale. They call us 'patricians.'

shameless pleb, how dare you

Shills are really shameless these days.

Anyway, 7/10.

he used the scale, so he should use it correctly with 5 being AVERAGE not 7 or 8 like most plebs use it.

Logan was more above average than a 7 or 8. You wouldn't want me to lie, would you user?

Then you haven't seen enough movies if you think that and should therefore refrain from giving your shitty judgment on it.

You are glib and pretentious. One man's trash is another man's treasure and that's ok!

One, if so moved, can find as much value in an action film as a European "arthouse" film you'd likely be eager to cite.

>well, that's just like, your opinion man
philistine

5, this was pretty shit but the over top melodrama made for lots of unintentional humor. Also my gf let me exchange fluids with her after seeing this.

Oscar/10

Shame > Don Jon
Sup Forums can't go more pleb

>one mans trash is another mans treasure and thats ok

Did you intend to come off as a condescending pussy?

I'd ask you the same!

9/10.

Kelly Reichardt is the best and I have loved every one of her films. Didn't like it quite as much as Night Moves, but it was still amazing.

6/10.

Vol 1 was a lot better. Disappointed there was no sword fight at the end too.

>Son of Saul

Solid 9/10

The way it was shot got pretty annoying at times.

It was good. The fact that it was a holocaust film means that everyone praised it to heavens and back. Too me, it was a solid film but not Spielberg's best.

Solid 8/10

Also, Ralph Fiennes makes a hell of a Nazi

Oh God, you didn't suck her dick did you?

Hacksaw Ridge - probably 9/10

Dakota Johnson always has this dumb look on her face

whoa, an insult to a man's kino is a low blow

it would feel too forced as a cop out to have an intense easily predictable climax. also fuck off, from the masterful camerawork writing acting and directing- you can't say it's just slightly above average

favorite film of all time. i personally think its spielbergs best. what do you think is?

It's called being bored

7/10

Pretty good, but felt more like a straight up slasher film than the horror and creep factor the first had.

God I love this film

I'm personally torn between close encounters of the third kind and Saving private Ryan myself

Jurassic Park was also great but not better then Schindler's

8/10

music only made me think of early youtube conspiracy videos

>9/10
>not as good as autists claim it to be
someone's retarded and this flick was 4/10 max you shithead retards

manchester by the sea 6.5-7/10
captain fantastic 9-10/10 one of my bests alongside with into the wild yes im underage

It was fun.

This director's films look interesting. Will check them out.

Logan
7.5/10

Costa Gravas Z - 6/10 It was too slow at times.

Boris Godounov 6-7/10

this is a 10/10

Headshot 7/10

9/10
Pure documentary kino

edge of seventeen. it was just okay and not really funny, but it was a decent coming of age film so a 6/10

>similar to Don Jon

i don't know if this is bait but you just compared the work of a consummate artist to a Joseph Gordon Levitt rom com

9/10

I had Exodus: Gods and Kangz on in the background while I dicked around on my phone.
FUCKING WHITE MALE/10

8/10

I thought the scenes with Patrick Stewart were incredible.

Was gonna wait till it came out on Blu ray but I might have to check it out.