I know wh*Tes are bluffing about the >I love le extreme cold stuff. You can't fool me

I know wh*Tes are bluffing about the >I love le extreme cold stuff. You can't fool me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22BNbUq8jX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's hot as fuck here. Yes I like the cold.

Nah it's unironically great so long as you don't have too much snow or black ice

cold - rain, snow, wind, autumn, winter, comfy

hot - sun, warm, normies, africans, sweat, dehydration, death

>he thinks normalfags are a bad thing
haha what a loser

quiet, peon

>tfw can only tolerate 15 degrees and higher if i dont wear any coat
>tfw can tolerate 30 degree without sunburn all day
who's basically anti-wh*te here?

i'm native and we wear shorts when it's 0
still hate the extreme cold shit though

lel I'm Yakut and I can tolerate the cold

are u in siberia?

yes

how far north?

youtube.com/watch?v=22BNbUq8jX8

yea but do u like the heat? below 20°C is ideal for me. where the fuck are u from? Bahia? Rio? Espírito Santo? Nordeste?

0F or 0C
Cuz if it's 0C that's not much of an accomplishment

Yakutsk

What a sick cunt, i watched a doco on that place, looks pretty chilly

subhuman

Cold makes the air nice and fresh.

The people who meme about loving cold should come to the army. When you go to the forest in the winter you will be craving for a warm tent all day.

However when you have good clothes and you can go sleep in a warm bed after it's fine.

>tfw non-white person in the poonited shitdom
>tfw the weather is gradually getting worse and more depressing making me hate this shithole even more

shall not be leaving though :)

Are you Indian or something?

The same could be said about heath. If you spend a day in the southern sunny sun your get burn wounds.

*heat

At least you can escape to shade from heat. There is no natural escape from cold.

Been there, still love cold

yeah
hate the weather and the sun setting.

prefer it to be too hot than even mildly cold. especially with the wind. Its physically painful.

hot weather can be irritating, but a cool drink is ambrosial. by contrast cold weather requires you to reach the indoors - which makes going outdoors at all a nightmare. then once you're indoors you need to deal with shit like socks that got wet.

when finland won junior hockey wc, this happened

>doesn't like the heat
are you even australian?

Lel does it even get that cold in estonia?

Yes, especially in the south with no sea coast.

Tartu and everything south is almost unbearable for a Tallinner like me.

complaining about the heat is one of the most Australian things I can think of. Right next to calling someone a pussy for complaining about the heat.

Do you believe yourself to be English?

Just curious, I'm not English either but I've noticed it's mostly brown/black/chinese people who insist they are "real English", not us White Europeans. It's weird because these are also the people more likely to be into anti-white SJW politics and hate the native English.

English is an ethnicity, so no.

I am british going on nationality though. If england were to become independent, i'd be english nationality-wise but sitll not ethnically.

cold is great mang
pity you'r too dumb to wrap your head around it

Funny I thought it was the opposite. If it's cold you can just put on clothes or get in a blanket. If it's hot there's no escape unless you can spend the entire day in bath or a pool.

That's weird, whenever I imply myself and non-white people with me aren't English they usually get really butthurt about it.

TORILLE

Fuck you man, ive been waiting out this whole summer just for winter to get back on. I fucking abhor the heat of the sun going on my skin, it feels so gross.
The crisp of winter is an awsome feeling

As someone said in another thread, temperate is the white man's weather. Extreme cold is a rather Asian thing
>tfw currently 21°C 70% humidity
Meh it could be worse

EXTREME cold? Nah. Not big on freezing my nuts off without adequate clothing or physical exertion.

I'm most comfortable in the -15 - +15C range.

Easier to shield from cold than heat.

Wrong. When I visited Vermont last winter, I fucking saw a guy on shorts wearing flip flops as if it was fucking August. Probably a Canadian.

I consider you guys to be white. only americans are wierd in that distinction.

sea coast is a lot worse because of wind

Winter is the best

>8°C