Are balkan people actually mostly rape babies, or do they just look like turks because of similar environments?

Are balkan people actually mostly rape babies, or do they just look like turks because of similar environments?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/1501887889368.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am greek you subhuman leaf.

yes
balkan culture is turkish culture, which is greek culture

You are bulgar mooslim mongol invader

They are the same as Anatolians were before the actual, Mongoloid Turks fucked them.

Sneaky Albanian subhuman
I am a Greek

No, they are rapebaby indeed and there's not a single drop of Balkan blood in them anymore
I'm fact they are basically turks yes

the issue is that socalled 'turks' are actualy former greeks, anatolians, ME motherfuckers, who were cucked by a small bunch of turkish mongol looking motherfuckers. so mostly so called turks look and act like peope of balkan because of culturak/ethnical similarity and historical coexistance with balkans. balkans and 'turks' were the same long time ago before real turks came to asia minor.

Go back to where you came from you Slavic retard

even your picture shows you have nothing common with real turks retard.

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/1501887889368.jpg/

manipulative diaspora shitskin with inferiority complex
jealous of Greeks

>Using a racial sour
That's illegal here

>moop da dood i'm a Slavic subhuman whose mother sucks dicks for shiny euros
it clearly disproves your retarded hypothesis, you inbred slavic subhuman. besides the "real turks" would be Turkmens aka Seljuks who are more caucasoid influenced than any other turkic ethnicity in c. asia.
slavs are subhumans and they should all stay in their slavic shitholes. i don't want to see slavic subhumans from non slavic countries on Sup Forums.

LOL at thirdies calling others subhuman

this is a manipulative diaspora shitskin too

KARA
BOGA

>damage control totaly lost
come easy, my brown friend. nobody cares actualy about your shitskin history and origin, but you are definiteley are not Turks. good luck.

been in Istambul
people are 100% like people in Sofia

learn to speak english before you talk about other people and their genetics. i'm sure your whore slavic mother made a fortune by sucking a lot of dicks. Borrow some hard-earned euros from her so that you can an english course

you can afford an english course*

i'm off now.
good bye, fellow BOĞA

>hurdurdur
what a funny chimpout you did here mehmet

Gy

shitskin op bumping his thread

depends on whether you consider t*rks balkan
because they are rapebabies
greek rapebabies

Balkan people are just Balkan,Turks are mainly Arabs and Kurds

Turks are actually converted Greeks who are larping as chinks steppes horsemens.
the thing is Turkey is now full of shitskins like Kurds or some arabs, and apparently they are representing their diaspora on Europe.

Huh what

he is right you know

serbs are more turkic than bosniaks

just go there and see the difference
sorry fren

Admit it you are a diaspora shill too

>balkan
>people
I dont thonk so

pretty much, only the blonds that are few are the last true white people

they are more white now than 1500 years ago because the biggest change they went through were the slavic migrations, which also greatly affected Greece.
The swarthy Island Greeks are closer to ancient Greece than the continental ones.

they were always kinda similar to anatolians, because europe was colonized by anatolians farmers in the neolithic, and the balkans were the part of europe that got "hit" harder, because of geographical proximity.

Yugoslavians are swarthy because they are Illyrian, not because they are Turkish.

Albanians are Illyrian you Slavo-Germanic-Italo whatever the fuck