/hoa/ - Somalis must be purged edition

Ethiopian annexation when?

why is ethiopia so strong?

Tbh the Somalis also survived the scramble of africa and remained independent throughout WW1. They fell in the 1920s after the British leveled their cities with aerial bombardments because they couldn't defeat them on land.

>from the part of somalia cucked by the eternal anglo
i feel you bro, you will never be part of greater somalia

>tfw greater somalia will never happen
>tfw destined to be an eternal failed state

JDIMSA

Based Facist Killer

The better question is when will the western world start steamroll the african continent for good? At this point i think we will both benefits from that

RIP based Giorgio.

He was the hero Somalia needed.

Will wr have to wait for the inevitable ressources war?

>(((western world)))
Adulthood is knowing that this is the Asian Century.

As an african expat i would rather have the US invading my home country than china desu

The west is too busy being seen as some universalist SJW utopia so instead of steamrolling Africa I'd be more concerned about becoming an ethnic minority in your own country by consistent migration from the third world and interracial marriage in addition to your own declining birth rates.

Explain?

Come home to Toronto my fellow cushite brothers.

So many thotties here your only concern should be STD prevention.

What the fuck happened to Toronto?

>implying anything is wrong with based TDOT

With the Rob Ford scandal and the fact he got his crack from some Somali dealers and the multiple RCMP raids on low income somali communities like Dixon, somalis are one of the most visible ghetto communities in the city in addition to the Caribbeans. Drake shoutouts and the several well known local somali rappers have given east africans a lot of exposure.

You don't even have to be a thug. Just grab your nuts and be a stereotype and you'll be hit with a flood of pussy.

Were any of you guys there for the Toronto takeover of the SomaliFeatures snapchat?

The golden era.

based

>/hoa/
>not /somali/
where have you been henny user? times have changed

Kek the henny circle runs deep. I have no idea btw. Saw a thread with somali posters a month ago under the /hoa/ banner so I assumed that was the rally call. Not an Sup Forums regular.

Somaliland is quite fine, tho.

how is this possible? Hes fat, ugly, going bald.
and im a shitskin and still dont have anyone on my dick

end my life