What is your opinion of this clown?

What is your opinion of this clown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1I0cUTXwr-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a mediocre QB with way too much baggage to justify being hired to be mediocre. Just like with Tebow.

Terrible quarterback that only memed a path to the Bowl because he can run the ball, like Cam Newton except far less talented
Crybaby
Attention whore
Pretend victim complex
Blames other people instead of taking accountability
Fell for the race bait meme
Wears "kill all cops" socks, wear Fidel Castro tshirts, empathizes with ISIS, celebrates "unthanksgiving" so he is basically a Sup Forums sperglord

Shitty QB, but unironically dindu nuffin. It was just a ploy bu conservacuck politicians to distract stupid Americans. And it worked.

Meme QB that NFL defenses figured out quickly. Barely signable on his skillset. His baggage make the decision not to sign him that much easier.

The greatest american of all time. The hero we needed

Embarrassed his adopted white parents who gave him everything and set him up for success only to spit in their face with his social justice agenda.

>clown
Umm no sweetie he's doing the world justice by standing up against institutionalized racism.

He did nothing wrong. White conservatives and liberals are brain-dead.

I have no idea who he is but he looks like a black Fellaini.
I hate his face, I hate his hair, and he plays the worst version of handegg on the planet... American handegg.

He is only worth $20 million. Very embarrassing.

Glad to see people are waking up. Fuck Trump and fuck white alt right neo-nazi weebs.

Alt righters are a joke, it's the evangelicals which are dangerous.

>about to lose tens of millions being a complete bust
>pretend to care or know about social issues by kneeming to avoid losing tens of millions
>end up race hustling your way into tens of millions of more with a bunch of retards idolozing you as the new Ali

Impresses honestly

It's fun to watch him do the worst possible thing to get himself a job

>Miami, a team with a big Cuban fan base may want him after Tannehill gets injured
>sympathizes with Castro for no particular reason

>The Ravens discussed signing him. Ray Lewis even vouched for him
>girlfriend calls the owner a slave owner and Ray Lewis an 'Uncle Tom'

>Houston may want him to be a watered down DeMeme Watson
>file a lawsuit against the NFL like a day later.

It like someone intentionally tanking job interviews so he can stay on unemployment.

>it's the evangelicals which are dangerous.
I agree, evangelical Muslims are extremely dangerous

i don't judge dead men, for their sentence has already been delivered.

NIGGER

Not that great, but better than the following current NFL starting QBs:

Blaine Gabbert
Mitchell Trubisky
DeShone Kizer
Paxton Lynch
Brett Hundley
Tom Savage
Jacoby Brissett
Blake Bortles
Matt Moore
Josh McCown
Jameis Winston

The destroyer of NFL

mediocre qb, I'm glad flacco BTFO him in the owl

i'm not really that Sup Forums but i think BLM is a joke and so are his "protests"

What is Tebow's baggage? I thought he simply wasn't good enough for the NFL because he relied too much on running

>kaep better than Lynch, Gabbert
um no sweetie

How does he get his helmet on ?

nigga literally got his job taken by Blaine Gabbert once already

trubisky and kizer sure. as for the rest, you don't know what you're talking about.

Nope, still not better than Jacoby Briskett.

jesus freak who won't shut up about it, brings too much drama and media attention to locker rooms

A voice for the voiceless. Good man.

youtu.be/1I0cUTXwr-k

Only an ok qb, but a great human being.

He dindu nuffin

extremly based

should retire from football and go into politics tho, he can do more good for his community then. With blumpf destroying the republican party it will be real easy for him to win an election

CFL when?

Last I checked Christians committed far more crimes against humanity than Muslims have done in the Western world. Cut the Islamophobia.
Indeed

>christians shit in their own backyard more than people who aren't from the western world

Hmmmmm, you don't say.

tyrod got his job taken by nathan peterman and eli got his job taken by geno smith

and gabbert has thrown for 500 yards and 5 tds in two games for the cards, perhaps because that team isn't complete shit at skill positions like the 9ers were when people blamed kap for all their problems

Some team should just sign him, let him play, everyone will see he's a mediocre/middling QB and drop him for another, then everyone will stop saying "He's not being signed just because he's protesting."

his nigger dad abandoned him, white people raised him. but white people are bad and niggers are good according to him.

>listens to rage against the machine once

Dude islam enslaved more black people than US ever did. But no one talks about.

A muslim started WW1. No one ever acknowledges it.

Liberal media is non-stop covering up for the atrocities that Muslims commit.

>Islamophobia
You keep using that word without knowing what it means. Antagonism is not fear, using the word phobia to discredit people who don't think like you by treating them like scared pussies is one of the reasons Trump won.
Some people voted for him just to spite people like you.

lol just lol
>linguistic pedantry is the best argument you have
in any case
>According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word means "Intense dislike or fear of Islam, esp. as a political force; hostility or prejudice towards Muslims"

but yeah i'm sure some ESL Sup Forumstard like you has a better understanding of english than those oxford dictionary soyboys right

>Martin Luther King reincarnation
#respect

I'm forever grateful for him bringing down the Negro Felon League.

I invite all white americans to watch the white mans league; NHL.

Mediocre QB, he knew his skills were diminishing and he wouldn't be able to sign for starter-cash on his next contract so he pulled an honestly brilliant move by portraying himself as a "freedom fighter" which made his unemployment a national news item. It made him millions of fans over night, it made his jersey the top selling jersey in the NFL despite him not even being on a team and it put his face everywhere.

He's a brilliant marketer honestly. Shitty QB and not worth the trouble of even signing him at a backup wage though

you should probably check again

I think he should ditch the fro because that's when all his woes began as soon as it sprouted out of his head. That and he looks like a fool with it was much better with his previous hair cut.

Wish I could get paid to virtue signal like that attention whore.

Not a good qb
Not from africa
Live action roleplays a nigger for victim points
Still wasn't enough to keep him employed
Hopefully he doesn't pass his genes on

This is the stupidest bullshit I've ever seen.

Not at all, I suppose that was just me not being a native English speaker. In Spanish the word phobia can only be used as fear, and people who say islamophobia or homophobia say it with the implication of fear.
Even then it's weird, because American dictionaries don't have that hatred definition for phobia, but British ones like Cambridge or Oxford do.

The fact still remains that it is not pedantry and that leftists do use islamohpbia as fear of islam, and not just hatred of it. They always want to imply that people who don't like Muslims are scared of them.

>Muslim started WW1

Gavrilo Princip was a Christian serb, dumbass

because frankly, most Americans who hate Muslims have probably never met one. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike Muslims, but the paranoid Muslim invasion/sharia no go zone delusions peddled by the tabloid right are not among them.

>Better than rookies
Wow it's almost like those kids are projects and the teams aren't looking to win now

You're being naive. Muslims are actually overtaking Western Europe, one trip there will prove that. By 2050 1 in 5 Western Europeans will be Muslim.

I'm not saying that all individual Muslims are horrible people but it's pretty obvious there's a problem and that problem is going to get worse.

>Blaine Gabbert

Kaepernick was benched for him in San Francisco

>Mitch Trubisky

Rookie with a shitty head coach

>DeShone Kizer

Project rookie stuck in a shitty offense

>Paxton Lynch

Brittle, no one really knows what he's made of

>Brett Hundley

Backup making his first starts

>Tom Savage

Sucks

>Jacoby Brissett

Good quarterback stuck on a horrible team

>Blake Bortles

Basically the same QB as Kaepernick but can make more than one read

>Matt Moore

Good backup

>Josh McCown

Good backup/stop-gap QB

>Jameis Winston

Future of the Bucs' franchise, has been hurt and has no run game to help him

master of hoofball

>most Americans

I was talking about the US, not about Europe.

>Future of the Bucs' franchise, has been hurt and has no run game to help him
will be Vince Young II
Has made no progress as a QB or leader since being drafted.

>the absolute state of American trolling

I feel kind of sorry for him

He's clearly very dumb and is being manipulated by his BLM girlfriend, who is killing his career

>Jacoby Brissett
>Good quarterback stuck on a horrible team
Coltsfag here, its more accurate to say he's an average QB stuck on a horrible team. He's filled in admirably for Luck but we have at least three games where Brissett has a bad turnover in the fourth quarter inside of the colts' 20 that wound up being the score that lost >us the game. And while Luck makes some boneheaded turnovers as well, Luck also consistently puts up 28+ a game, Brissett doesn't.
Luck is a good QB stuck on a horrible team. Brissett is an average, young QB stuck on a horrible team. Either way I agree, picking up Kaep would be dumb. Brissett is probably better and even if he isn't we're paying him peanuts compared to what Kaep would want.

If he gets rehired and immediately starts sucking dick, then his sympathies run out. At least on the 49ers you can say his decline was apart of the overall team decline, if he goes to recent playoff teams/hopefuls and is just as embarrassing, he'll get the eternal whipping post.

But you used a phrase that only applies to Europeans, "no go zones"

not even extreme far right groups in the US believe Muslim no go zones exist in the US

You forgot he wants 10 million.

he's been used by a woman, and has ruined his career and most probably his relationship with his many of family and friends, he's an absolute retard

and it's hilarious haha

>He's clearly very dumb and is being manipulated by his BLM girlfriend, who is killing his career

the pussy has him hypmotized

Shitty QB who got benched and realized his reputation as a decent QB was going away so to compensate he decided to fuck the NFL as hard as he can. This faggot doesn't care about black rights and shit, this is literally all to compensate for his mediocre NFL career.

Makes me sick that there will probably be a movie about this clown someday.

fake black guy raised by a well-off white family used as a puppet to further BLM hysteria

such oppression

reminder that kaepernick didn't bother to vote in either obama election, that's how much he cares about politics or the black cause

Thought he was a shitty guy before he took a knee. I don't even care about the kneeling at all and don't think less of an athlete that does it. Colin Kaepernick, though, is a douchebag.

See

wew he's worse than I thought

He also didn't vote and didn't attend the meeting with NFL owners.

you don't need to wear a helmet to sit on the bench

whites are so evil can you believe that a white family raised him after his nigger trash father and coal burning mother left him to die like an animal? how can whites be so evil

KANGS

lmao his adoptive parents must be rolling their eyes too hard

He inspired a Jon Bois video so I'd say he's pretty good.

>Jon Bois

who?

that shirt is unironically correct

>talcum-X-tier white guy raised in the suburbs by white parents
>high-school lvl football talent
>uses semitic afro as political platform

go back to Africa.

People liked him too much. Pretty much the opposite of Kaepernick.

fantastic post

brisket has 3 times as many wins as kapanigger had last season

that is his helmet it protects him from all white defenders

He's a worthless nigger

He actually has a really good arm but unfortunately he's not smart enough or skilled enough to be an effective passer

Literally, the easiest thing the NFL could have done was let him play, then let his suckiness end the whole story.

But, they went another way.

His numbers actually outclass several quarterbacks who currently have a starting job. No one wants him because they see him as a media distraction more than as a solution to their problem and point to San Francisco being shitty as a whole last time he played.

>the nfl should have let him play
so what should "the NFL" have done? force a team to put him on a squad? cut a player who earned his spot for a publicity stunt?
they can't force any individual team to hire him

He's a no good, dirty rotten NIGGER.

Give a (You) if agree.

He's a terrible QB who somehow changed the narrative from how bad he is to how he is being blackballed by the league(even though is was fucking awful before Gabbert took his job in SF, not to mention his astronomical salary demands to be the #2 on any roster AT BEST.) The same Gabbert who got run out of Jacksonville for being straight trash.

YOU tell 'em Cletus