What would happen Sup Forums?

If every male on Earth turned into a genetic female?

What would be the political after effects?

What would happen to the Arab world and conflict zones?

What would you do?

Keep in mind your brain will be running on estrogen and not testosterone and your personality could change drastically.

Human civilization would collapse.

The human race would either devolve into ugly lesbians or forever wander the earth, deprived of male attention and any motivation to do or accomplish anything.

Humanity would probably devolve to the point where grass would be growing through the pavement in Times Square by 2050.

>pic related

Cool

Who's the one with no panties?

I'd masturbate
then idk
probably steal chocolate and water and try to wait for the world to descend into chaos

>If every male on Earth turned into a genetic female?
Chaos after the first day in most of the African and Middle Eastern countries
>What would be the political after effects?
"Well, we're all gonna die soon"
>What would happen to the Arab world and conflict zones?
Mass chaos. They wouldn't know what to do after becoming a women, since women are treated worse than men.
>What would you do?
Masturbate. Masturbate some more. Cry myself to sleep.

I would fuck SO MANY OTHER WOMEN
it would be a giant lesbian orgy
hngh

do I get to keep my sexual fetishes?

I would kill mhyself because there would be no Chad to fill me up

Estonia

Back to the pile.

>Cry myself to sleep.
then dream of chad and his muscles?

giiiirrrll you don need no maan, just get yourself a vibe

There would be no war.
Imageboards would die.
OP would still remain a virgin.

I'd find out real quick if I miss having a penis.

Sweden

its not the same honey. i want someone to hold me in his big strong arms after we make love.

We'd die off as a species within 60 years.
>fucken misogy..
NO.
Technology isn't there yet, a 100% female human race simply can't exist for biological reasons. Yet.
>Nor could a male humanity.

Literally who gives a fuck? Your hypothetical scenario didn't just doom civilization, it also doomed the human race due to our inability to breed.

OP didn't specify if all the sperm in sperm banks vanished or transformed into eggs.

dude shut up and help me get into this school girl uniform

Exactly.

OP can't into logic.
This shit requires very very advanced technology, we won't be there for THOUSANDS of years, we'll be able to do all sorts of shit before then but a non-biological reproduction society simply won't work until we have the ability to stop degradation of copies.

Female to female IVF *IS* cloning - but at least it can be done via a womb rather than a tube.
Male cloning is only possible via tube.

OP's question is moot, we, as a species are millennia away from such possibilities.
Any trial beforehand is doomed to failure.

What would happen? The fucking world would collapse, nevermind human civilization, even if we still had our knowledge on everything, our brains would be FUCKED because we went from "manly men" to "tee-hee girly" attention-seekers.

>no chad
Go back to your proper home

the better question would be if all the males turned into females and the females turn into males