Who should play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play her in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rihana

Very inappropriate choice.

Idris Elba

Hidden Chambers

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y

>it must not have worked
fucking news literally give attention to blatant liars trying to make a quick buck just so they can make a few more cents off ads

i laughed

Gena Turgel & The chamber of secrets starring Allison Brie

why are there so many holocaust survivors? who actually died?

Is this a fucking joke? They force people into the chambers, than let them wander out and speak to people?

this

>she shared a barracks with the dying Dutch teenager Anne Frank

well at least there's no holocoaster

her eye witness account just proves gas chambers are real and Sup Forums is always wrong

i dont get it

Was this like one of those fairy-tale kind of deals? You survive the gas chamber and the Nazis just shrug their shoulders and let you go your merry way?

M Night Shamaylan presents his latest entry in his decade-spanning superhero universe:
>Ungassable
>Starring Anna Kendrick

>i wear a lot of perfume. the stench of the camps will always stay with me and i try to block it out
literally melodramatic schlock made up to cash in on idiots

Holocaust movies are made all the time, as they should be. Never forget.

This woman's struggle for survival deserves to be remembered. I don't know why you're interjecting politics into this.

OY VOY! DA 6 BAZILLION WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED! NEVER FORGET GOYIM

around 200,000 jews total
mostly from hunger and cold

Was this like one of those fairy-tale kind of deals? You survive the chamber of doom and the evil shrugs and lets you go your merry way? I mean if she SAW it happen it means that it must be true!

where is the de-forestment that provided the wood needed to burn 900,00 corpses at treblinka
why are their no allied aerial photos taken that show mass burnings
where are the bodies or remains of the one million jews that died in ghettos
where is the ash from all of the corpses
where are the bone fragments
how did they have the 6 million number one week after the war ended
why were 75% of the Nuremberg prosecutors jewish

Perhaps Natalie Portman or Scarlett Johansson.

And why did Wiesenthal make up all the numbers about gays gypsies and fags that were reportedly also killed?

>at the end it is revealed, in a shocking twist hallmark of shamaylan, that although the holocaust didnt happen, it shouldve happened.

>why are there so many WWII vets? who actually died?

TAKE A RIDE ON THE HOLOCOASTER BROTHER

Even the JTA admits he made up the figure of 5 million non-Jews killed.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

I was very surprised to see that.

>how did they have the 6 million number one week after the war ended
that's where you're wrong pal
they had it before it even started

>“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

>kike lies about the holohoax

>more at 11, but first, are white people literally Hitler?

Maybe it was real in her mind? Did you even consider that?

Good post!

What a coincidence that out of 10 million those two happened to know eachother

She was also experimented on by Josef Mengele. Coincidences do happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

>answers only ONE of user's questions
>thinks he is somehow correct

You are weaponized stupidity. Endyoself.

I wish Sup Forums would stay in Sup Forums. Sup Forums really went to shit after the Force Awakens teaser attracted all the inbred fucks from Sup Forums to come here and shitpost. They stayed for the memes and have never left.

mengele only experimented on twins

As did John Money the inventor of gender.

>we tried to kill you but you survived
>lol u can go free then I guess

Sounds plausible to me goy

you ever think that maybe the culture just shifted, and that force awakens was a wake up call for many

"shit the gas didnt work!.... off you go love" ss soldier. with jews you lose.

>where is the de-forestment that provided the wood needed to burn 900,00 corpses at treblinka
There wouldn't be because Jews self immolate when faced with having to do labor. It's a side effect of being Jewish.
>why are their no allied aerial photos taken that show mass burnings
There wouldn't be because aerial photography wouldve been done in the daytime. Everyone knows the Jew is nightwalker.
>where are the bodies or remains of the one million jews that died in ghettos
Kosher Cannibalism. Jews eat other Jews to absorb the previous Jew's power.
>where is the ash from all of the corpses
Jews don't burn into ash, they burn up into the atmosphere to leave only their gold fillings so their children can open jewelry stores.
>where are the bone fragments
Jews have exoskeletons.
>how did they have the 6 million number one week after the war ended
Jews are good at bookkeeping.
>why were 75% of the Nuremberg prosecutors jewish
Because they wanted to skim a little off the top.

It's like you don't even get Jews, seriously.

you didn't actually refute anything, you just said "oh my gosh how can you say something I don't agree with??"

This is satire right?
>survives gas chamber
>survives testing by the infamous Nazi Doctor Josef Mengele
>shared a barracks with the dying Dutch teenager Anne Frank

>"refuting" nazis/creationists/extremists

The nature of people like you is that you make your decisions without any information, so no amount of information can alter your decisions. You're effectively not really people.

So you're saying she's lying? Who are you to question her?

>where are the bone fragments
>where are the bodies or remains of the one million jews that died in ghettos
they are buried, pic related graveyard outside a concentration camp where they buried those that had been identified

>survived the nazi death swimming pool
>survived the rollercoaster that crashed into a wall and threw all its passengers into the ovens
>survived the gas by walking out
>her ears and face weren't melted into the concrete
What did the nazis say when they saw her open the wooden door with a window and escaped. Did they still enter the chamber with a unicycle between gassings even though they had 0 ventilation?

That's from Theresienstadt, not a death camp. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

which is why i said that it was a fucking concentration camp you thoughtless illiterate negroid kid fucker

>allies systematically destroy food production and internal transportation infrastructure
>people become malnourished, including civilians and prisoners
>these people become more susceptible to fatal diseases

But no, there were no cages in which jews had to fight a bear and an eagle at the same time, as reported by the new your times in 1988.

do you think they tried finishing her off with the killer masturbation machine

Ok, why did nazi's use diesel engines to produce carbon monoxide despite the ridiculous inefficiency
why was the population growth of the jewish people 1.4% a year from 1875 to 1941, despite that being double the world average, the .3% growth rate since then, all while they were being horribly oppressed across Europe
Where are the mass graves, the thousands of tons of ash, the bone fragments,
Where did they find the wood to burn all of the bodies that weren't put in crematoriums, where is the aerial evidence that proves there was mass burnings,
how was the Auschwitz death toll changed from 4.5 million to 1.1, and why is illegal to deny the holocaust in Europe

No one denies that a large number of deaths occurred at the concentration camps. You obviously know nothing about the topic you decided to argue about. Pathetic.

either you stop back pedaling or you stop posting and kill yourself

>tfw Nazi Germany was a literal perfect utopian waifu society and we destroyed it

Whoever did this is fucking amazing

I'm not back peddling. Your post was a response to an user supporting holocaust revisionism.

kys

Not an argument.

>dude Sup Forums was great back in the day but those damn Sup Forumsacks ruined it all

You newfags are an embarrassment.

Sup Forums used to be a lot more Sup Forums back in the day. Now you have people here unironically liking Obama

Delousing gas doesn't usually kill you.

The Nazis killed my grandfather. He was turned into sausages and bologna and was then offered as a meal to the camp inmates.

There's always reddit, faggot. Probably more the safe space you're looking for.