How do Americans reach this level?

How do Americans reach this level?
How is this not illegal to di this to yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's called freedom you fascist

pink shirt could be qt if she lost weight
hopefully witnessing this will inspire or frighten her into doing so (probably won't)

it's a disease so you can't make it break law
like having a fever means you go to prison or something

it sounds impossible to some people here but obesity has more to do with various factors than just oh i feel like stuffing myself, if you are healthy you know when to stop

why don't you ask the opposite question and make african poverty a crime

>

this can't be real

jesus christ, just kill him 2bh, he's not even human anymore

food addiction isn't a disease just like alcoholism or drug addiction isn't a disease

are americans born this retarded or is that a disease too?

I'm gonna need you to lose 400lb by the end of this sentence.

>How is this not illegal to di this to yourself.
The thing is they don't do it to themselves. He's not mobile enough to get his own food, someone else did that to him.

i never said everyone would believe me

I don't understand how people can get this fat
like how is it even possible to eat this much? how can they afford it when they often look like they can barely move to work.

Someone is enabling him sure but no one is forcing food down his throat

*gains 500*
I jus cheated a lil bit

Done it, but I'm -264 pounds now

>"why is addicting to drug is crime when having no drug is not crime?"

it was only one lil egg roll
probably all of those vegetables

I don't know why he's not killed himself yet

From what I know, USA's food has a lot of additives and sweeteners. Apparently junk food is just as addicting as crack.

Sadly this kind of food is also taking over our country, and just like the USA, instead of talking about it we just tell people to "eat less".

im thoo scared to click the webm, are they cleaning his poo?

looks like he's trying

Yes.

they're sticking towels in his fat folds

he doesn't even droopy and blubbery like your average fat fuck, he looks like he's about to fucking explode out of his skin

Fatties actually disgust me.

There's this whole near-nationwide circlejerk of apologism and enabling regarding being fat.

fat ppl are easier to control if shtf they're doomed

Thank you, every time before I eat, I will watch this video

It's impossible to get to this level without an enabler who willingly enforces this behaviour.

>eating too much burgers is considered a disease in america

don't come crawling to me when your country gets obesity epidemic

I can't loose 180kg!

They reach a point where natural weight loss is never going to happen at an appreciable rate, ie being so huge you can't stand up let alone exercise.

Once that happens you're left only with surgical intervention, except at that weight surgery is incredibly dangerous. People at that size can't be put under with general anesthesia with the same level of safety.

I suffer from gastrointestial disease, its chronic and I am loosing kgs no matter how much or what I eat. I am always in skeleton mode. I'd imagine something like this could cause getting fat too.

There is a disease that makes you fat.
But not THAT fat.

he just looks like straighto ut of WALL-E. clearly, this is the future

As a fat guy I'm glad we have fat-shaming here.
I don't want the world to end up like that.

How do they do it?
Genuine question.
I simply cannot get weight on.

They shouldn't go to prison, but they need to be forcibly admitted to a psychiatric clinic.

bogerface.jpg

Eat less vegetables
Eat more fat and sugars
Eat more in general
Drink soft drinks a lot
Don't exercise and move as little as possible

How much!
My little brain literally cannot conceive it.
Malaka, if you do the minimum requirements stuff for life, you do not end up like this...

>it's a disease
this poor woman... so sick...

wait, what?!?! she's walking?! has she been cured? MURRICA, FUCK YEAH!

Πωωωωωωώ!!!

>How do Americans reach this level?
I don't know. Most don't.
>How is this not illegal to di this to yourself.
Fuck off.
I'll never understand why you're saying that ironically. Freedom isn't a wholly good thing.

Think about a full English breakfast with a litre of coke.
About 4-6x a day.

But how can you get food if you cant move?

Just dont give that man food. He cant walk into mcdonalds.

Shut the fuck up you commie bastard that's called freedom

Still, you wageslave, you get sick, you walk, you have sex once in a while, you... fuck it, I quit...
Btw English breakfast is a meme.

Shut up, fat fuck.
>But how can you get food if you cant move?
Good point. His enablers should be ashamed.

If you eat that much, it doesn't even matter.

Why is it a meme?

Bacon, sausages, eggs and Mushrooms.
Whatever, nothing English in that...
British bacon is very good actually, but there are people eatting these things for breakfast everywhere...

I know few places where you get bacon sausages eggs and mushrooms as breakfast.

They have probably never seen water, only sodas.

Sadly, that's a reality for many Americans.

Literally even in Greek islands where mushrooms grow. I wont even go about the area from France to Poland.
It is just that whoever makes a big deal out of things, gets the meme in the ignorant's head.

Still mon amie.
Some days you have to take care of people, get depressed and drink or smoke, you get tired, how much amoral do you have to be to consume without returning anything back?

>That crusty skin breaking and falling off as theyre turning it over.

why keep him alive? Mercy kill people like that, it's more humane than keeping him alive.

Sometimes people get overweight due to sadness, but this is just too much...

But the combinations with baked beans and shit?
There is a reason you have the "continental" breakfast, which is mostly cereals.
We have lots of mushrooms, they're only eating during dinner.

There is no "Continentals breakfast".
People eat cereals and sandwitches here well.
I am not Anglo btw.

THICC

I used to live in an island in Northern Hellas, and I used to make an omelette with cheese, local mushrooms sausage and olives and paprika.
I will give the English the beans and the milk in tea.

>he probably has a mental illness
>there is likely an enabling feeder (usually a family member)
>although suicide will get you locked in a psych ward, it is still legal to slowly kill yourself with food, legal drugs, alcohol, unprotected gay sex, and/or tobacco.

my brother got really fat (not as fat as OP's image, he could always walk around and get food without assistance. He's schizophrenic. When I asked him about why, he told me that he was storing energy that he thought could be used in bursts of strength when his enemies decided to attack (paranoid schizophrenic delusions).

Later, when he was on some medicine that worked, he was still overeating. When I asked him why, he wouldn't answer me. He just said it was personal, although, he was clear headed enough now to know that being fat wouldn't help him fight 'enemies' and that he didn't actually have 'enemies'.

He's currently dieting and exercising now though. He admitted to my parents that he had been overeating because he was suicidal, but was too afraid to commit suicide. Obesity was a way to commit suicide incrementally, without "chickening out".

Baked beans are eatten in Hellas and Spain as well, though they dont make a big deal out of it...

turbo bunda

brazilian diamond material there

I wish your brother, you and your family the best φίλος!

Ładne duze dupy są inną sprawą nisz to hujostwo...

Włoski są najlepsze...

Ime, a lot of morbidly obese people's only mental illness is a complete lack of self control.

There are factors leading to lack of self control though...

thanks.

I'm optimistic. My mom says that he's lost 10 lbs over the last six months. That's much slower progress than what his doctor wants, but at least things are moving in the right direction. It was a big deal for them just to get him to stop INTENTIONALLY gaining weight (when he wasn't on anti-psychotic drugs). They tried to sue for conservatorship, and to get him admitted to a psych ward against his will; but they never had the law on their side. Eventually, they put themselves at great legal risk, and forged a letter telling him that if he didn't take his medication he would be sent to jail. Thankfully the medication worked (anti-psychotics don't always work very well, and there is a lot of trial and error before you find the right ones).

I have an aunt like that in Hellas.
She is ultra educated and very very rich, but she lives like an obwse feral teenager.
Her mom had commited suicide, her dad was intresting but a bit of a wanker and her brother is a stressed out borderline alcoholic.

Fuck People's opinions, I wish you the best and serenity.

>There are factors
Like shit parents?

Better read a book or something.

lol

pretty sure my organs would fail and i'd die before my body ever accrued that much mass. gains like this takes talent, impressive

>I'll never understand why you're saying that ironically. Freedom isn't a wholly good thing.

It's almost as if you're responsible for your own actions when you're free

No, you're probably right. It's likely that they have all suffered some damage to their prefrontal cortex. It's all a fluke of nature, and nobody has any moral responsibility.

I said it unironically.
I dont know and i would rather read a peoffesional's book rather than being opiniated.

>read a book
I have. I studied criminal justice for a semester, so I had to read several books which addressed issues that were the consequence of or otherwise related to poor impulse control. It's mostly shit parents and fucked culture.

we let them to our american brothers

daily consumption of heroin healthy than uncontrolled eating fast food, treat fatty by heroin

They use high fructose corn syrup in everything.

>alcoholism or drug addiction isn't a disease
Wrong.

How can someone get this fat? Just eating like a normal person for a day and waving your arms around a bit would probably burn kilograms of fat off you.

why are the simpsons always right?
youtube.com/watch?v=jSJQEl5vcAo

That guy clearly lost his rag on a stick tho.

I cannot disagree.
Though I unironically think a culture is shit only if it deludes and downgrades itself so that the power structure doesn't change.

Btw, I wonder how many people here know the difference of Kulture and civilization without googling.

>the difference of Kulture and civilization
That's why I can bring it all back to parenting. Parents largely determine the culture in which kids are raised, especially in the US.

What is your definition of shit parenting?
Btw I dont have kids.

Inattentive, indulgent, and uninvolved are words that first come to mind. Ultimately, I suppose it's all in how one responds to each issue.
>Kid getting bullied, so you want to teach him to fight?
That's great.
>Teaching him to fight anyone who slightly insults or annoys him?
Shit job.

>foreigners don't know what Bulmia is but call us retarded

I agree.
Especially kids with kids are a bad situation.

People should not force themselves to do things.

Jesus Crist. It's horrible. My life won't at same now.

yeah you probably wont eat that much salo now

Christ! At first, I thought they were cooking a big-ass turkey for Thanksgiving!

>Especially kids with kids are a bad situation
And we can't discourage that. That's slut shaming.