/brit/

"i use /brit/" edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsr9jhWt3l8
youtube.com/watch?v=KzKd_ApQq4E
youtube.com/watch?v=0d9ehXFnYhg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfPwb4f6lo8
youtube.com/watch?v=1CsD4TTYKdA
youtube.com/watch?v=wpwcZcxElWc&list=PLGdEbnOoiEOOaFFYKh3A66wOUlrHUwzTs&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=SlYUhFbqoPk
youtube.com/watch?v=WaVp23QhS30
youtube.com/watch?v=QUPBesOdax8
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=ktGl0asYm9A
youtube.com/watch?v=9vaRatJj1EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=7_WWz2DSnT8&index=39&list=WL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

got kicked out of a club in brixton for taking my shirt off last night, sigh

>live in London
>8 Uber drivers still operating in my immediate vicinity

huh

2 london wankers to open the thread.

just great.

want to buy an Alan as a sort of garden ornament
I'd imagine they're fairly cheap

kicked out some fan runt who took off his shirt at the club

he kept saying "im too hot, im too hot, hot damn"

fucking fatties

*sells the empire out to americans*

I'm a girl on the internet. Yes, we exist. Guess you'll just have to make some room in your old man's club :P

they're allowed to operate while they appeal lad. got an uber 2 nights ago. driver was called mohammed alli.

I spent a week in 'geria back in 2014, the prossies were insanely cheap

>let's shut down uber cause the cabbies can't keep up with progress!

ahh yes

some people are trans. get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsr9jhWt3l8

why did she have to get fat

I like how this kind of stereotype acts as a mental deterrent that stops more fucking westerners from moving here and ruining it.
The smart expat encourages this kind of stereotype.

any formula man in
should be a good one

some people are otherkin. get over it.

orange hitler is NOT my president

pathetic mental gymnastics

youtube.com/watch?v=KzKd_ApQq4E

post sad choons lads

it's true though, all Whites that move to SEA are losers

or nonces

some people are elves. get over it.

just ate an entire roll of jaffa cakes lads

Yep. And I'm concurring wholeheartedly mate.

Imagine living in London where you actually have to use taxis and public transport instead of just driving everywhere. London is culturally the best part of the UK I admit but for someone from a white part of the country it feels so bizarre. Was walking down Caledonian Road the other day and there was a group of about 40 Nigerians just standing there. So glad to be back in Yorkshire tbqh

fat man

might visit thailand soon with a girl from my class who is thai
she wants to marry me i can already tell cause i play golf all the time and she tells me how her dad loves golf too and i can't get a job with his company

thinking about doing it desu

>London is culturally the best part of the UK I admit

go home paki, it's not 1917 any more

:DDDDDDD

everyone will think you bought a mailorder wife
but if that doesnt bother you, go for it

You're not a westerner though you're a fucking Muslim Arab from some shithole country. Fuck off

i cycle every where in london. which you can't do in all other parts of the UK. (not flat like london).

don't mind ethnic minorities if they're 'just stnading there'.

*can

ffs

Ahh yes Scunthorpe, Swindon, Grimsby, Skegness, Dudley and 'Boro, the British cultural powerhouses

>If you used Uber in the U.S. and paid a Safe Rides Fee, you may be entitled to a payment from a class action settlement.

wahey lads

>alan the """"""""""""""""""International playboy""""""""""""""""" at 5'4, with 5/10 looks and dressing like his mother buys his clothes

fucking SCREECHING

you are fat!

Where do I say that I was a westerner exactly sweaty pie?

he's a Berber (White)

see: Zidane

Yeah you're from London though so you have no isea how strange it feels to be English and feeling like you're in a foreign land. My dad is from London and he moved up to Yorkshire and he can't stand the place any more

>We want Brad Pitt

youtube.com/watch?v=0d9ehXFnYhg

Find Alan to be deathly attractive. Not gay just acknowledging the fact simple as.

Literally not from London. I have only lived there for 2 years and currently don't even live there x

reminder that , even though it's main stream now , anti immigrant sentiment is still just a gimmick that was created by farage style careerists.

Zidane is not exactly representative of the diversity of Berber people though. See attached. There are even some black berbers.

it is though

looks like an arab

youtube.com/watch?v=lfPwb4f6lo8
youtube.com/watch?v=1CsD4TTYKdA

my favorite canadian band

Ps. Notice the innate alphaness, to be contacted with the innate lack thereof in angloid people

said i was an immigrant in my tinder profile and got less matches as a result :)

those are mixed with SSA

Zidane is descended from Augustine

>good band

bit arrogant . shan't listen

more of an Extremist Radical Centrist rather than a plain old simple radical centrist or even a meme centrist desu

PLEASE BRIT HELP

how do i stop procrastination.

Perhaps to a northern European eye. Just like all Asians probably look the same to you.

why would you do this

youtube.com/watch?v=wpwcZcxElWc&list=PLGdEbnOoiEOOaFFYKh3A66wOUlrHUwzTs&index=20

phast musig

my tinder matches never get anywhere anyway so i'm indifferent to self-sabotage.

My mind instantly filters bullshit asserted in an overly confident manner and classifies you as either Australian or American. One of them told me it's their style of humour the other day lol.

was worth bothering with
the description of all characters having aspergers was more accurate than expected
lea seydoux looks cute with her hair down but not with it up. don't know why

>It's an "alan is autistic about phenotypes again" episode

Alan, bit of news for you, when you're a 5'5 manlet, it doesn't matter what race you are

>black """"""""""berbers""""""""""" have no subsaharan bl-

Will probably watch the Alan Turing biopic played by Benedict Cumberbatch with the GF tonight. Is it any good?

Didn't start any race debate you'll notice. It was the other guy accusing me of saying that I was a west*rner

2010: nobody hates immigrants
2011: a few fedoras start saying that islam is backwards or something
2012: a few virgins start using immigrants as there scapegoat
2013: far right sights begin popping up calling for an end to immigration
2014: the new far right centralises in narrative and begins to set up sites which will lull in innocent people and sway them to there ideology
2015: gamergate happens giving the far right an opening to take over the nerd community
2016: brexit and trumps election
2017: anti-immigrant sentiment continues to rise

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=SlYUhFbqoPk

are lad

>46 hours and 40 minutes until toil

watching a fistful of dollars for the first time
not expecting much

There's no certainty regarding history. But Occam's razor my lad. Humanity originated from Africa and its skin became progressively lighter as it moved north. It's a theory that sounds about right to me.

a few dollars more is much better

youtube.com/watch?v=WaVp23QhS30 youtube.com/watch?v=QUPBesOdax8 youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
youtube.com/watch?v=ktGl0asYm9A youtube.com/watch?v=9vaRatJj1EQ

This is what sub-100 IQ pisscunts actually believe

plan for the day

>go to tesco
>get 2 bags of crisps, a bag of popcorn, and some cookies for cheat day
>watch man kick ball at 3:00 with snacks
>watch a film later
>finish reading this week's issue of The Economist

rate the day plan lads

Sounds like the quintessentially British but ultimately lonely life of Mister Bean.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

stan rogers best to listen when having a few drinks

@80065292
was NOT talking to you, refrain from replying to me in future

been told to attend the work's christmas party. dont really want to lads. what do.

Shut up you brown Muslim manlet faggot. How did you even afford to move to Thailand are you from the small part of Algerian people that aren't poor? You probably just bought a flight and took it from there

literally nothing better in life than £3 meal deals

*Makes comfie, satisfied grunts while he neatly orders his issue of the economist next to the bag of chips on his coffee table*
*Something hilarious happens while he tries to open the bag of chips*

>head to a caff and send off CVs to HK companies
>meet up with a m8 for some tinnies in the evening
>sleep

renting a room in london.

it has a bed, a cupboard and a 'desk' and by desk i mean a very small desk that can have a laptop or monitor and nothing more on it and a chair.

is this the london life?
>go to work
>come home
>maybe look at your computer superficially but can't do anything interesting because only space for 1 screen and no space for simultaneously making written notes etc etc
>Then go to sleep again for work

what about girls

>every single steam game i have lags no matter the settings

Made the mistake of getting into an argument with brainlets again

MANDATORY SATURDAY MORNING CHOON (track 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=7_WWz2DSnT8&index=39&list=WL

they're for the runtiest of runts.

>ready made shit from a supermarket prcied x100s up
>juice
>crisps

if you don't make your own lunch or you don't buy lunch from a café or at very least a high street chain you're beyond saving.

don't forget the ol' roommates banging on, and the kike landlord who converts the living area in to another bedroom for more shekels so deano brings all his normie mates round and they hang in the kitchen so you can't use it

got one last night after the pub, was glorious

>triple cheese
>o'donnells salt and vinegar
>bottle of Naked green

top fucking notch

>about to leave for social festival
>drink on train
>dance the night away
>maybe go to a club in london tonight as well
>sleep

maybe because you have a 3 mb gif on your pc you utter twat

*looks in the door* i see the brainlets are in *closes it*

i5
8gb ram
fps lag rasheed

if you don't like £3 meal deals you're literally subhuman

>that posh but thick home county girl who is in london on her art course that will never land her a job but whose parents will happily subsidise her entire life, and who uses a loud juicer at 6 in the morning
>deano who blasts shitty music and leaves the kitchen and bathroom as a tip all the time
>that passive aggressive girl who is mean to you and nice to deano even though he's the one who causes all the problems, and leaves notes subtly addresses to you
>the virgin creep who doesn't leave his roo- oh wait thats me :(