Wtf

wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2016/03/23/soccer-shirt-sponsorship-revenue-hits-930-million-in-europe-this-year/
businessinsider.com/nba-teams-with-jerseys-ads-2017-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best keeper in the world la

Best goalkeeper on the planet.

>american automaker logo
>bigger than your club's

Like a rock

Wait, is this real? European sports have corporate logos on their jersey? Hahaha. They give us shit for all the commercials? Their entire game is a commercial!

remember when they said Courtois and Ter Stegen are better?

What do you prefer, to have some logo on a shirt that's barely seen on play time, and have fluid games, or to have a fucking commercial every 2 minutes? Oh wait, as the burger you are, you will prefer the second one

How many Chevies have you leased this year, Muhammad?

The same amount of school shootings you have survived, Jamal

>That fuckhuge Chevy logo

Seriously, what the actual fuck is wrong with the third world? Does anyone in that Sharia continent have even the slightest whit of taste or does it absolutely not bother them to have their uniforms disfigured by tacky advertising?

It's better than having commercials all the time and you can barely see it.

>does it absolutely not bother them to have their uniforms disfigured by tacky advertising?
It's a bother in the same way of getting the game stopped every 3 or 4 minutes to watch commercials

>uniforms

I wish he'd leave Manchster Chevrolets (tm) so I can properly appreciate him

*breathes in*

Why do Americans do this thing where they act retarded and think it's funny? Calling England "third world". This is like saying Bill Gates is poor.

shut up jim bob

post-brexit britain will effectively be third world

Ah yes a logo that you can ignore vs 3 hours of TV ads each game

What's with all the shitskins, arabs, and ape's chimping out in here? All he asked about was why you poverty stricken nations can't find a more respectable means of raising money for your sport than splashing criminally large corporate jizzstains on your uniforms?

Seriously, has the third world no dignity?

As someone who's not only lived in, but worked in the UK, coming back to America is a godly relief
- That shithole is crowded as sin
- There is zero scenery and landscape, cliffs of dover aside
- For literally every job imaginable, (even acid throwing) you'll earn nearly twice as much in the US. Just ask every European worker in the US why they burdened themselves with the task of leaving their homeland to settle in the US.
- The country and it's people are rather boring. truth be told.

Again, compared to 99% of countries worldwide, I'll gladly live in the UK. But reduce the list to countries like US,CAN,SWE,NOR,IRE,FRA,UK and then you'll understand my hesitation. You live in Brazil so the British must be deities to you.

>Classic American ad hominem

to be fair, you're being unfair to the snaggletooths here desu. You can't expect a country the size of a small state to compare with a continental countries like America and Canada as far as landscape is concerned. But I agree with you on the overpopulation aspect, it's depressing that a place the size of Alabama has 54 million people in it.

It's done in the US as well. See pic related

>British must be deities to you
I doubt you would say "England is a third world country" in real life but go ahead with your little banter

>he didn't leave the south-east of England
Fair enough, don't come back

He had a good game but I've never seen a more overrated double save in my life. The pub was on its feet applauding him and calling him the best in the world after that, but really it was just one shot right at him which he parried into the path of an attacker, and then a case of him being in the way of a Sanchez shot which was hit at him. He is a world class keeper but those two saves were not world class. He'd be slaughtered if he had conceded either. More of an awful miss by Sanchez than a great save by De Gea.

14 saves!

14 saves in one game. Equalled the premier league record.

I certainly would say that in real life. It's not an arrestable offense here unlike over there.
Ah yes, now lets dig up images of DTM, BTCC, V8 Supercar drivers and pretend they are somehow different.

I guess the jokes on me here, I'm arguing with a literal zoo escapee for some reason.

Sorry lad, this Brit already confirmed he wasn't shit in that game

post the front of your passport

He moved his leg to block the angle on the second shot. Incredible reflexes.

I don’t have diabetes though you fucking mockery of human form

>thinking anyone outside of the U.S. buys American cars

Did I say they're different? You said >has the third world no dignity
I merely showed you do the same in the US, you're the one who has bad comprehension.

>I'm arguing with a literal zoo escapee for some reason.

Not at home presently but ill be there and post the pic in three hours or so, you can even monitor the thread to hold me to my word

>fighting
>race car driving
>sports at the same level as soccer, basketball and such

you got btfo faggot admit it

Own up, loser.

Why do Brazilians do this thing where they act human and think it's funny?

Not quite. This was an implicit yet obvious comparison of major, top 3 sports, not adspams such as the rather niche examples he gave. Perhaps, that argument backfires almost instantly since race car drivers world over are known sponsorship whores; it contributed nothing to the argument as far as spicdive vs major american sports is concerned.

The day i start seeing cartoonishly large Mercedes Benz logos on NFL jerseys is the day the ape will be right.

Am I supposed to act like an animal instead?

>Americans can't banter is a mem-

americans are a fucking embarassment, jesus fuck

>americans

>that Chevy logo

jesus actual christ.

Don't forget

>Etihad Stadium
>Emirates Stadium
>they actually literally exist

Man, in American sports you have both, commercials in jerseys and commercial breaks every 2 minutes

lmao this thread

kek, these are just an small minority, while literally every american stadium has a company name

in the NFL all the teams are franchises of the NFL, correct? It's full of breaks where they show commercials

In football the teams are individually owned and there's only one interval. What method would you use instead of sponsorship on jerseys?

I know right? The yankees literally play in Abubakar Al'Wabash Stadium FFS.

was thinking in basketball, I've never watched a baseball game in my life

also, you obviously never watched football, because +99% clubs don't have a stadium name

>What method would you use instead of sponsorship on jerseys?

Not defiling the jersey in the first place. How is this that difficult when even some teams in spicgrass (AS Roma for example) have moved away from this for the same reason.

best thread on Sup Forums and it's all because of a fucking eurosoy chevy commercial

>mods will delete another pooSA gets BTFO thread

>why eat the pig when you can teach him tricks and gorge on mcdonalds goo instead

>team you rooted since you existed for changes city

It's difficult because it brings $$$
forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2016/03/23/soccer-shirt-sponsorship-revenue-hits-930-million-in-europe-this-year/

Also apparently NBA have put ads on their jerseys.

>athlete of team you root for doesn't get the chance for a sports related injury because he gets shot

holy shit

>When you return to witness the utter ruin of the European ego

Thanks for the (you)'s, guys. Remember to buy American.

Louisville is a ghetto shithole

American sports are already joining: