ITTY BITTY COMEY GRILLING COMMITTEE

IGNORANCE IS BLISS EDITION

COMEY APPEARS BEFORE THE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE

RIGHT NOW

STREAMS:
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-thursday-hillary-clinton-email-probe

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjP5xUHZyE

Audio stream for slow connections: c-span.org/networks/?channel=radio

HOUSE NIGGER

CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP CHAFFETZ VP

FUCK THIS NIGGER

>Cummings

Bathroom break!

UNAUTHORIZED EDITION

>not chaffetz in the OP

you fucked up

SHILLARY

HOL UP
HILLARY DINDU NUFFIN
SHE A GOOD CANDIDATE

NO NIGGERS

can this fucking nigger stop shouting jesus christ
i have to turn volume down to a quarter when he "talks"

BASED TRUMP

Comey ruined his fucking lyfe.

Comey will get fired.

The decision will get overturned

Hillary will rot in jail.

>edition

>YEAH B-BUT

This is all the Democrats have

Elijah cummings is a traitor.

Notice the shills that say none of this matters instead of being confident.

>Comey
>Not putting his family in hiding and sinking Hillary

Cuck

Why can't this Cummings guy speak like a human?

house nigger cummings
he sabotaged the Benghazi hearings as well

Glorious, Sol Invictus.

HOL UP HOL UP

How did this nigger get elected?

What's Maryland like?

>oh hey guise what Patreus did was definitely worse
>so Clinton dindu nuffin wrong

it's the only way that the american nigger knows how to talk

>Cummings questions

BREAK TIME

AWOOOO

ONOROBLEMEMBAHCONEY

CAN WE GET A FUCKING ROLLING STICKY? 3 threads in 10 mins come on it's the current year

Niggers are naturally loud. They think that shouting something makes it more valid.

>tfw it's not happening

I really thought they'd get Hillary on this but it looks like if you're powerful in his county you are untouchable. And all the dems will still vote for her despite being the exact embodiment of everything they claim to hate

baltimore is in maryland

now you know

The same reason any other monkey can't speak like a human.

You'd think the DIRECTOR OF THE FBI could do that.

You dont have a clearance to start a new thread!
SHUT IT DOWN!

COMEY TELL US ABOUT THE CODEWORDS

WHAT ABOUT THE CODEWORDS

NIGGER DEFLECTING

CAN'T ______ THE CHAFFETZ

full of nigs, watch The Wire sometime, even the mayor is black now

It will certainly look back after the hearing, but I think Clinton is just too powerful to be indicted.

Hmmm patreus had information in his attic, hillary has information in unauthorized servers and unknown amount of classified info was leaked.. hmm

Cummings was banking on the "Petraus did less and was charged" from the republicans. They aren't touching it. Now he looks like a fool.

what the fuck is this
"remember guys this is about hilldog"
first lines of questioning
"tell me about petraeus"

NOT

FUCKING

REASONABLE?

Because he's not human

Just joined lads, how's it looking? Will the crook Hillary get prosecuted?

Full of niggers. Baltimore is in Maryland, the city that niggers almost burned to the ground last year over a dead dindu

Educated nigs have an inferiority complex and always speaks in circonvoluted ways to "sound smart".

general admitted it
hillary didnt admit it
that is the difference

As a Marylander I apologize for this abomination

watch The Wire

It's a fucking shithole

>Cummings again implying intent matters
I seriously hate this nigger.

I love how he immediatly talks a ton of shit to Patreus even though they did much of the same thing as Hillary

wtf im #cumming now

interesting observation

Posting in an epic bread.

minus all the niggers it's really nice.

CHAFF

He's on Sup Forums

Poor Comey, he doesn't want to be on the side he's on. I bet he just wants to bust out a truth bomb but then a bullet would probably fly right into his kid's head.

Fucking ni**** cummings trying to change the subject. or is he a typical black congressmember who has no idea what this is about. Does he actually think this could be about petraus?

Chaves is standing up for Americans
I DGAF if it's an act I'd rather have a shit show than
her above the law
maybe this is all just a show for her plea to lesser charges
for the dems to save face
for Burnie to b their hero
that's what this is

CHAFE

>Did Hillary lie?
>ghuusgvfdhhsgjdsihebdanbhdy

>Did Petraeus lie?
>Yes.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU

The mayor in the Wire was a big guy right?

>look, Patraeus did it intentionally, so that means negligence can't be prosecuted

Petraeus
>Petraeus
Petraeus
>Petraeus
Petraeus
>Petraeus
Petraeus
>Petraeus
Petraeus

HILLARY FOR PRISION
BENGAZHI

CANT HEX THE CHAFFETZ

Comey's getting ass raped live on televison. Holy fuck.

Why are we arguing about intent? She intended to transmit classified info through an insecure non-government server.

That's intent.

congrats maryland for electing this subhuman CTR shill

kek

WHAT DOES PATREUS HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS YOU DUMB NIGGER?

Comey just keeps saying one can't break the law if they aren't aware of it.

This opens up all speeding fines to be thrown out if you don't notice your speedometer.

Taxes don't have to be paid if you don't understand the tax code.

not getting my hopes up but chaffetz made comey look like a fool on his first go around

Right?

Fuck this guy.

CANT STRAFE THE CHAFFETZ

A man of character who hates what the letter of the law is forcing him to do

hillary did all that

Isnt that fag in the picture the guy who eats the red priestess in real life?

Seriously, what the fuck are they doing? How can they just allow him to constantly steer this away from the main point? Can't they interrupt this nigger and say keep it on track?

>Comparing physical, handwritten, hidden copies of a small war to a unsecured server that can spill decades of STATE DIPLOMATIC secrets in seconds.

>intent
HMMM I WONDER WHY THEY ALTERED THE ESPIONAGE ACT IN THE 1900S SO THAT PEOPLE IN THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T SELL SECRETS TO FOREIGN ACTORS WHILE CLAIMING THEY DIDN'T KNOW

There's that meme again, these traitors need to fucking hang. there is no recourse anymore.

I don't even remember. I remember the white guy running for mayor, I don't even remember how it panned out.

BEING A FUCKING IDIOT SHOULD BE PUNISHABLE

>muh patraeus

SHE DELETED THE EMAILS
>no intent

This.

WHY THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT PATREUS

STUPID NIGGER DEMOCRAT

Nothing rhymes with Cheffetz you fucking faggot.

Cummings is trying to slide the review, masking this as a precedent for not indicting another individual misshandling sensitive information.

The bigger problem now is for Comey though, he basically betrayed that Hilldog is held to a different standard than anybody else would be in this situation and made himself seem forgetful.

>maybe this is all just a show for her plea to lesser charges

She'd have to be charged for that to happen.

thats why i was scrunching my face

Possibly, depending on who you talk to. I bet he would be for you.

ROWDY GOWDY

>GOWDY

HERE IT COMES

GOWDY

>there are no classified emails on muh server
LYING BY A CUNT=/=NOT OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE