Why do g*rmans LARP as Nordics?

why do g*rmans LARP as Nordics?

we larp as vikangz too

but then they are our ancestors :-)

because germans literally settled the north

Wut?

also, why do danes larp as scandinavian?

Not trolling, but I'm pretty sure that there are theories that most germanic peoples came from the denmark/scania area and spread from there.

If you have sources I wouldn't mind reading them though.

Krauts don't have any history of value, so they try to steal ours.

early form of cosplay

>celebrating European history is bad and makes you a LARPer

stop using PCs and cars then

there's a difference between using technology made by other people, and claiming their historical accomplishments as your own

>golden eagles on red background
>vikangz longships

Guys, you have to take a decision, either you wuz romanz or vikangz, you can't be both

why do it*lians LARP as Romans?

it's like Chris chan with sonichu

1. we didn't claim them as ours, Hitler specifically thanked Scandinavian countries for their support and mentioned them as Nordic countries in one of his speeches, as in only those are Nordic
2. that was more a response over you saying we don't have history, saying you don't have much either is not really my thing

dude we wuz romanz n shiet because of Rome

my SBBC (SUPERIOR BIG BLACK COCK) sprungs eveytime when I think of wh*Te genocide, we need to breed every wh*Teoid whore and shoot SUPERIOR BLACK semen deep inside them as often as possible

>be German
>get raided by viKINGS
>start larping as viKING

Vikings sure left their seed everywhere

vikangz were the white niggers of history

Because we are basically danes that killed and raped the previously native celts and slavs. It wasnt that long ago, the romans fought the first tribes, the cimbri and teutones that went south there are written sources. They were eventually defeated by the romans but they settled on the way and others came south aswell. So we are to a large part nordic, we have nothing to do with vikings thouh that was much much later. Were more like cousins.

That's nice, coming from an Italian and your little "all races inclusive" roman empire.

Nigger.

hmmm

>Hitler specifically thanked Scandinavian countries for their support
Wait, what support?

>what support?
You guys handing over your iron ore after a few paratroopers paid you a visit.

>I don't want a Romano-German union that uses both Southern and Northern European aesthetics
why?

>Hitler thanked the nordics for handing over iron ore after he fucking invaded the place
Don't think that counts as support

because they're the same fucking thing

this
g*rmanics should die in fire

You dont have iron, we do. We supplied the Germans with all the iron that was vital for their war industry. Without our ore, they would have fallen earlier.

Hey guys, I have this crazy idea, just think about this, no European is pure german, pure slavic or pure romanic, we're all basically a soup of the same genes (Crazy I know)

Do you believe that? Icelandics look the same as Cypriots to you?

Does a daschhund look different to a golden retriever? Yes, but they're still dogs, the same applies to europeans, we've intermixed, fucked and raped eachother for centuries, we share loads of genes.

That's a solid war crime Sweden. How about some reparations for supporting a loser side?

estonians and western poles unironically got a bigger claim to be vikangz than g*rms

>implying we aren't just the descendants of danes that wandered down here and stayed because the liked it here

>Why do Germans larp as nordics
1. Literally have the same basis of language: GERMANic
2. Germanic mythology and Nordic mythology share a shit ton of similarities, including runes, ting places etc.
3. early Germanic culture is in some forms similar to nordic one (longhouses, ting meeting etc.)

>western poles

Western Poland is was repopulated by the former inhabitants of the territories annexed by the Soviet Union. You doofus. The didn't even lived close to the Baltic sea.

>western poles
oh yeah those few mercenaries surely had huge genetic impact on us

>hmmmm
>"ofc culture and race are the same"

snorri sturlasson mentions there were wendish vikings in heimskringla, as well as estonian vikings. forgot they were called wends so i just said western poles

I can't understand fuck all from your ear rape of a language I guess it was something about islam and black cocks.

Up to 1/4 of the contemporary vocabulary of most Scandinavian languages is based on loans from German dialects.

Why are Nordics so ashamed of their cultural ties?

Oh yeah, because of the wars, sorry.

>because germans literally settled the north

Only sweden. We have nothing in common with you guys.

I agree, but then Sup Forums would be too boring.

lmao call me what you want after this post but this is fucking ridiculous.
Vikings: a bunch of raiders and rapists
Romans: the most glorious empire of all time
But
>oh mine was better because it was less diverse

>Vikings: a bunch of raiders and rapists
Actually most "vikings" were just average joes. Farmers and stuff

quite the fascination with black cocks you got there