The mystery of slavs

why are slavic men so ugly yet able to produce such beautiful women at the same time?
pick related is russian couple i met some time ago

is slavic women were born to serve the germanic aryan cock?

Jesus Christ, his face.

Probably because they are still men who can keep their women safe and treat them right (see: like women). Its not about looks - only in the western world where men have been turned into pussies and put women on a pedistile

Men are meant to be strong not beautiful.

I find the underclasses of various countries have a very similar face throughout that country. This is the generic "slav" one.

this
Being beautiful is the aim of females, not men.

Theres nothing wrong with his face. He looks like a normal male..

>why are slavic men so ugly
Because this is fucking meme.If anything,it's the Germans who are considered ugly as fuck,yet you fucks keep eating up Nazi propaganda.
Slavs,both females and males are capable of extreme beauty.
It's just that Sup Forums praises Germanics and keeps depicting them with photos of few good looking chaps,and bashes Slavs and keeps depicting them with photos of few ugly motherfuckers.
Propaganda 101.

Its cultural dumbass

Women in slavland want to look pretty the men dont care and fuck up thenselves with drugs and shave their head

>beautiful women
Who are you trying to fool, тoвapищ?
Most girls outside MKAD are ulgly af.

Russian involvement in World War 1. Around a third of their male population (the top, most combat-ready third) got killed in their teens to twenties. After that, the 4F's and survivors got to fuck WAY out of their league. Thus, bottom of the barrel men, and top of the line women.

That also created/encouraged a culture of women feeling like the have to look pretty (clean, good clothes, well-done hair and make-up) ALL the time, or they might actually not ever get a man. Because for a while, they wouldn't.

all slavs have that fucking wispy thin hair it looks really unhealthy

>beautiful women
>

that doesnt answer the question
retard

mongol+slavic mix

Woman is for pretty, man is for strong.

?????????

for you

nice milf on the left

These are her parents. None of them are mongoloid

I'm a handsome Slav guy and have a 10/10 Half Hungarian Half Croat qt fiance. Slav women are mostly insanely good looking. Coming from the States was a real shock,as you're used to seeing maybe 2-5 REALLY good looking girls a day, here, literally every one that passes by is hot as fuck.
Perhaps it also has to do with the fact that Slavs generally aren't cucked, outside of Bosnians, and have kept patriarchal traditions alive for generations.

Slavic women turn to shit when they hit their thirties

Also they're notorious coalburners

>outside of Bosnians,
they are still Serbs/Croats
religion is not a genetic factor

but they're not strong either, the average slav is a subhuman runt

>inb4 cherrypicking

He looks better than her and could easily get a hotter girlfriend.

Germanic men look like children. They never grow up, they just get bigger.

This man speaks the truth.

I'm mostly polish but Germanic polish. Pretty handsome desu

This, they go from looking amazing to looking like those headscarf grannies you see in queues for bread in the Soviet Union

It's our facial features, they look good only on women, eyes being the best example I think.

the average slav will btfo the average anglo without a doubt

>slavic women
>shit

Look who's talking, limey.

I don't know man, even feminine features like small noses and triangle jaws look good in many men.

big noses are almost always ugly
and triangular jaws can look good if they're prominent enough
receding chins look bad in men and women, no exceptions

I know a mentally retarded man. He's writing a bible on slavic behavior, like vodka and squatting. Everyone hates him because nobody cares.

The guy in your pic is pretty attractive imo. Also, I have no idea what you are talking about, cuz I always thought russian guys are really hot.

Big? As wide? Yup. Long noses, Greek, refined are godly.

depends on the shape as well i guess

She is just Jewish, you bring shame to your Russian grandfather.

"Cucked", not unattractive.

>big noses are almost always ugly
>implying a roman nose isn't the most majestic thing in the world

Pleb.

everyone post your god-tiier straight noses

dirty shiptar here

>limey
You have to go back

There is a secret rule that says: If women are hot, men are ugly, and if men are hot women are manfaced and ugly

its our curse.
we are not the fit western 'heroic' type of male.
we, based by our looks, are beta thieving, anti-hero types. original sin is our burden and we fall back on it.

our women are beautiful because we have adapted to use them as a source of income. because we are that beta and fucked up because God made us that way.

our women are beautiful because we whore them out. simple as that.

It's just that the Slavic facial features look really good on our women, whereas most of us look like Mongoloid mouse-faced fuckers.
>mfw born looking German, constantly getting mistaken for one

>>mfw born looking German
a brown bulgarian, who would've thought