Horseshoe Theory is bullshit, but I directed a film about it anyway

Horseshoe Theory is bullshit, but I directed a film about it anyway.

Horseshoe Theory

A weapons deal between a white supremacist and a member of the Islamic State blossoms into more. Starring Jackson Rathbone (Twilight) and Amir Malaklou (Argo)

(Romantic Comedy) 12 minutes

Film: vimeo.com/185875273

Password: horseshoetheory2016

Teaser: youtu.be/5CuOTVuTE0g

We premiered at Slamdance and have been invited to 13 other festivals so far, including one in Hong Kong I wish I could afford to go to.

Decided instead of it being a Left-Right spectrum, it could be a Right-Right idpol spectrum, the white supremacists and the Islamic lone wolves.

We're developing it into a feature. First draft of feature should be done by end of month. Feature takes a piss on Limo Libs and Conservative retards too, and explains how Porky is the true weapon behind IdPol.

The redneck is one of the stars of Twilight, Jackson Rathbone. The ISIS guy, played by Amir Malaklou, had a small role in Argo.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTvpV8eKPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2114knVbM8M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You really shouldn't be doing this shit but I'll give it a watch since I'm trying to make films too.

back in 12 minutes

it's not porky it's the jew you blind fool

Are u a kike?
you better not be

of course i am.

That was pretty well made. You've got some talent OP.

I'll watch it later. Nice idea though.

Oven dodger

can i have a job pl0x

Didnt Winona Ryder say Mel Gibson called her that? Am broke. Need a job myself desu

Thank you! Feel free to pass it around. Not posting it on social media but want people to see it through underground methods (chan boards, email chains, etcetc)

>guy orders food
>walks away as soon as it gets there

Kino.

>Didnt Winona Ryder say Mel Gibson called her that? Am broke. Need a job myself desu
Do you have a business email? I am a writer. I'm working on a treatment/pilot some dude wants to pitch to Netflix, but nothing's happening.

yeah you in LA? hit me up browndjonathan at gmail

I'm a las vegas bro. LA isn't stupidly far, which is good.

>text messages appearing on the screen meme

bit overdone don't you think mate

I enjoyed it, OP. Keep it up, man, that's some good stuff.

I was expecting jews to be the first yelled out answer

>0068291▶
> I was expecting jews to be the first yelled out answer

yeah it's a bit sherlocky but is the insert of a phone any better? I mean, people text.

>Jonathan Daniel Brown
Weren't you in Project X?

>2 men apart, united by a mutual hate of jews

that should be your tagline
sure to secure hollywood funding

yes.

Holy shit you were the fat kid hello.

hello!

So when is Project X2 coming out? Did it get cancelled ;-; also post face pic

globalist jewish propaganda, saged

Oh. Well I enjoyed that film, I'll check yours out. Good luck with making it into a feature.

>Horseshoe Theory is bullshit, but I directed a film about it anyway.
Sure just want to advertise your shitty movie instead of get btfo in a debate. Fucking subversive leftist.

It got cancelled by the last WB president but the new one wants it, because the first one made an insane of money and they pretty much told us to go fuck ourselves.

I'm personally working on some of the story but I can't really say anything more. Face pic.

Also just throwing it out there, I made a short film a while ago. Can I get some feedback?

Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=lTvpV8eKPiQ

Film: youtube.com/watch?v=2114knVbM8M

I'm a Leftist, but I'm not a liberal. I can't stand Liberals. This is much harder to get away with in the entertainment industry than you'd think.

Thought the teaser was entertaining! Checking out the short.

This was actually pretty awesome. If this is the kinda art /leftypol/ makes, then they're alright by me.

I can't believe you browse Sup Forums.

oh wow, an actual actor/director on Sup Forums. you don't see this every day

This is pretty good, not cringe at all

>Worked with DaxFlame
It's not that shocking desu.