Holy shit...this one really makes you think

Holy shit...this one really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

philandocastile.net/
reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/4romfo/when_a_couple_of_cops_who_were_up_to_no_good/
youtube.com/watch?v=agI9hDEvE4E
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ5aIvjNgao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave your comments

philandocastile.net/

One complied and never fought officers when he was arrested the other one did and was shot for reaching for a weapon.

They took him to Burger King?

>cops shot me dead
Can't help but mentally read that in a hick accent even though I know a black person wrote it.

>philandocastile.net/
Don't plug your new site here faggot.

>I waved a flag, had a bowlcut, wore black sweaters, and then got shot
>I molested some kid, assaulted people, got arrested more times than Sup Forums user has talked to a girl, and I'm praised as a saint among dindus

>Resisted arrest and reached for his gun
>Makes you think

Only if you're a fucking moron.

Now I'm doing it you cunt

The one on top surrendered peacefully to the police and the one on the bottom fought them.
That's the difference.

Yeah, makes me think you're dumb.

wow what the heck i hate white people now i am a #cruzerocket

hmmm... i never thought about it that way before...
rlealy makeing me thnk..

You forgot the "HUH...REALLY".

Why wouldn't they take a national treasure for a good American meal? What are you, anti-American?

They got him BK. Standard practice in interrogating suspects. It's used to get a confession out of him and that way it avoids a lengthy trial for the family. It's not because the cops thought he was great. It was meant to get his autistic ass to fess up to shooting nig nogs.

Now I want a whopper

I never had a criminal record, resisted arrest, possessed an illegally owned gun, and never got killed by a police officer.

This is Sup Forums made correct?

>Standard practice in interrogating suspects. It's used to get a confession out of him

So it's basically a bribe:
>Here's food, so talk.

>Being bribed with food
Only in America..

Now let's make them fight to death and see who wins

My money is on Dylan, Lee Boyd is way more intelligent than Dylan but Dylan has more mass.

>Shoot 9 people

>Cops congratulate you and give you a burger

Americans are a fucking joke.

It's 100% true. It's even in movies, too.

In the movie The Fugitive, Harrison Ford's character is hiding out in the basement apartment and renting it from a polish mom and her son. When her son gets arrested to selling drugs the Chicago police get him food and he fesses up to Ford renting out the basement.

It's not a bribe, it's a method used to relax the suspect and make him more likely to talk. You're more likely to spill your guts around the guy who you think is friendly than the hardass

>niggers
>people
You are the joke.

Um, don't you guys get bribed with food just to vote?

Besides that, you can take DNA from the discarded food.

1 post by this ID. Suprise suprise.

Also SPBP.

See That good cop bad cop shit doesn't really work like in the movies. Best interrogation is to relate to the suspect and get them to talk. It works a lot better than the bullshit you see on Law & Order.

they're phasing it out, its not very tolerant to have your own culture
people say its just the city ones that arent doing it now but even out further into the suburbs it doesn't happen anymore.
Majority still do, but they wont soon.

>you can take DNA from the discarded food

Pic related. It's you.

>1 post by this ID
>This really makes you think!

If you're reading this OP, if your jewish masters gave you any time to read our posts, let me just tell you, when Trump is elected I will have no sympathy if he brings out death squads and starts shooting you leftists on the streets.

You've taken our fun little board and invaded it with your dumb shilling while you get your own safe spaces. Don't get comfy because we'll begin to invade your life very soon and I know you, and your globalist masters won't take it lightly.

how can anyone be so cruel and take someone to Burger King, fucking disgusting pig food

I know you're Belgian and all, but it beats eating waffles for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Not from food but say the Styrofoam cup they may have drank from, or the straw os utensils he may have used. It's also why cops offer cigarettes to suspects who smoke so they can take the butt afterwards

Can you faggots stop shit posting this stuff?

Another violent criminal killed after violently resisting arrest.

>police have a bolo regarding you brandishing a firearm
>police pull you over
>run your license plate
>the fact that you are a violent felon appears on their cruiser terminal
>they approach your vehicle and see YOUR FUCKING ILLEGAL HANDGUN
>you do not comply with their orders and reach for YOUR FUCKING ILLEGAL HANDGUN while officers have their weapons pointed at you
>you get shot

The one good thing about the media ignoring all of these facts is that we'll have even more dindu rioting this summer, which will push even more people onto the Trump train.

Also, Chicago is on pace for 4000 shootings, and a student was executed by a fellow dindu outside a Boston highschool on a busy street in broad daylight and police couldn't get a witness statement from a SINGLE person.

I thought Malvo was religiously motivated.

if blacks arent kept in check then our women are at steak

'Muricans, what are the chances of another chimp out, out of 10?

Correct. go ahead and have fun

have fun with it!!! who cares who did it lol:

philandocastile.net/

If you guys like to laugh the nogs over on leddit are acting pretty uppity

reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/4romfo/when_a_couple_of_cops_who_were_up_to_no_good/

Trying to make a pedophile gang member look more pleasant? His crack pipe went rolling under the car before he was killedoing reaching for his pistol.

>i didn't resist arrest and got arrested
>i went for a gun while being arrested and got shot

fixed

>standard interrogation process involves getting fast food

what corner of your ass did you pull that from?

Dude cops were acting all friendly as an interrogation technique, get him to brag and explain himself to use against him in a court of law. They were doing the good cop part of good cop bad cop which shows they lacked respect for Roof, judging him to be susceptible to stupid tricks like that

Nice

Here's the video of Roof's arrest:

youtube.com/watch?v=agI9hDEvE4E

Do you see him running, struggling with officers or anything like that? There's your damn difference.

I would rather be shot then eat at BK.

can't believe dem pigs be feedin folk in custody... shieeeeet

you never watched the wire?
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ5aIvjNgao

/ck/ plz go

My cousin is a homicide detective in St Louis. They do it all the time. He jokingly says that they should get comped at Popeye's given how much they buy meals there for suspects. You realize that interrogating someone is a subtle game where coming off too strong will clamp someone shut.

/thread

They serve the people you nigger lover.

During resisting interogation training food was often brought out to fool me into thinking somone else cooperated, tomake my friends think I did and to ease me into forgetting why I was there (relatively). On top of that if you're a retard you might think the interrogators are on your side or at least sympathetic. They'll speak and act like your lawyer until they nail you.

Btw I made 5 or so days (personally lost track from no sleep). Nobody ever makes it 7. Thats with no torture whatsoever.

•9/09/96 aggravated battery
•10/31/97 2nd degree battery
•1/06/98 simple battery
•5/04/00 public intimidation
•9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
•9/04/01 domestic violence
•5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
•7/11/05 receiving stolen things
•9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
•3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
•4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
•4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
•6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduce without consent
•10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
•8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
•4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
•6/14/16 ecstasy and marijuana possession

DIN DU NUFFIN

let me guess, you think intel extracted from torture is reliable

This.

It's not wrong

Police try to develop a rapport with the suspect, to convince the suspse they are a friend and the only way out is to give a full admission of the crime

It's pretty standard practice if it's food coffee cigarettes or other harmless gestures

For fuck sake guy read anything written by a cop ever

Burger Kind? Really?
Only niggers would think that this is anything but pure torture!
I'd rather be water boarded than eating at BK!

A gun that he couldn't legally have.

Here's another thought provoker.

Heacuck is starting to get on my nerves.

stfu burger king makes good burger

Blacks don't understand simple directions.
The problem is with the officers assuming they understand what they are saying.
It's like telling your dog to comply and getting mad when it resists.

Think about what?

Burger King?

Hmmm, really makes you grin

Dogs can swim though

Dogs also don't collect welfare, but that's beside the point.

>simple criminal damage
>simple robbery
>simple theft
>simple battery
What is this? The court partly forgives him because he's a dumb black?

Dogs are also adorable.

Yeah we want them gone but they don't get the message, cops are literally shooting them without reason now

based cops.

>being this triggered

>never watched Jappo detective flicks where a bowl of noodles are part of the interrogation

>CD's
>'

>HE ONLY SOLD CDS HE DINDU NOTHIN HE A GUD BOII