What was he trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHvE2UV2xdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>im just a regular guy with a giant dick

What did he mean by this?

>If you don't apply to my societal norms,you are problematic

Literally reverse SJW.

Just a three or four generations ago it was common for men to wait til they were past middle aged to get married to a younger woman and start a family, so Marty's comment was true shitlord status.

Technically there's nothing "reverse" about it

this tbqh

>suck me off Rust, while Maggie is chained up in the corner and have to watch.

Men who have nothing to lose are dangerous.
If you have kids you have to be there for them or work to provide for them.

If you don't have kids then you can have fun, but when you get old and bored you start to do things you shouldn't.

That Chigurh needs to find a woman and stop the coin tosses.

Don't be a homosexual

Yeah,tell that to all the dads/moms who flipped their shit and decided to kill their whole family and themselves.

that you should make babies before you're old or your kids will be autistic posters on a Vietnamese basket-weaving forum

>I like mowing my lawn

What did he mean by this?

Yeah I like being single with no children.
No one holding me back from drinking myself to death.
It's what I like to do, get drunk and watch movies and television shows.
I can't do that if I had others to look out for.

First half of S1 of True Detective was pure kino. Kinda like Lost.

>liking true reddit unironically

full pleb

What in Public Castration are you talking about?

He meant BE STRONG, BE HARD, RESIST TEMPTATION

I feel ya. I'm the same.

Both Marty and Rust are middle aged. it's the point of Marty's whole midlife crisis shit.

These two characters worked so good together.
Rust's edgy rants and Marty's sideways looks while he was driving were lovely

you should become a detective

This, and I thought it was fairly obvious.

He didn't start a family because he wanted one -- he did it because that's what he was "supposed" to do.

And he is suspicious of anyone who dares to violate social norms that he wouldn't.

Just because your dad was 40 we he met met your mom at 12 does not mean that was ever a normal thing.

Well yeah. Usually if you're not married at his age, there's likely something wrong with you. You're a bigger threat to others safety as well when you get on a plane or to the movies. That's why they'll ask sometimes during screening if you're going with the girl next to you to check if you have a wife or family you're with.

>an ATM

The lawn is his penis.

He meant "My character is written by a hack who rips off lines from a superior HBO show."
youtube.com/watch?v=CHvE2UV2xdw

Yeah, it's kind of a shitty but cool feel at the same time. After I couldn't form a relationship with a female in college my drinking really started to pick up and I've been a full blown alcohol for like 4 years now.
Can't miss what you never had though and I still have my friends so it could definitely be worse.

he voted trump and hates wetbacks

versions of that line are as old as dirt. but the wire does have the better version

When will they learn?