Would you rather have summer weather or winter weather all year round?

Would you rather have summer weather or winter weather all year round?

Other urls found in this thread:

pieurheimat.ytmnd.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're not white if you don't say summer

winter

Summer is the only practical choice. I love winter, but I need to eat.

I would absolutely hate it but I'd have to say summer.
Autumn is the best though, wish it were like that year-roundl.

Are you in a province with good foliage? We had a small foliage season, then the heatwave came, and now we're going to get the second and full foliage season.

Yes, I'm in NB which has the same foliage as New England. The leaves are starting to turn and fall for the last couple weeks. Temps are at normal autumn levels now too as of yesterday; cool comfy morning and evenings, slightly warm afternoons, and frosty nights.

Oh, hey man. VT here.
Yeah, I've got a good feeling about this upcoming autumn and winter. I'm hoping for some good snow, but not early enough to take down leaves. Next Saturday is the first day of deer archery season.

Bear started here 01 Sep, archery deer starts 02 Oct. Looking forward to it. Bees built their hives low this year which is supposed to be a sign of a mild winter, which usually means more snow. It's been so dry here that we need some rain before the ground freezes or people's wells are going to dry up over the winter.

winter, obviously

There would not live people here if there wasn't a summer. So i guess summer or I'd die.

>brazil
>we have summer all year around, the difference is the rain seasons.

winter with no doubt

I would rather have the sauce of that ass.

does she have a femenine dick?

Summer

pieurheimat.ytmnd.com

Winter.

winter

comfy 20ºc at day and 10ºc at night

winter everyday.

Summer here is like a bloody jungle

...yeah, unless it's those 24 hour rain days with 15°C we had a lot of this August

where's her penis?

neither. fall weather is best weather (spring at least here is too hot)

this leaf knows

Once you have clothes to stand up to the cold you should be fine. Heat tends to cost more than air conditioning for me so theres that. It's annoying to have to bundle up every single time you leave the house, but it's not as bad as walking two feet and being drenched in sweat everyday. Also if you live in a city, winter is good because there's less crazy people out.

Not where i live. We are in a depression which means that we get heavy humidity, less wind speed and higher temps. The winters are also pretty mild here, sadly

Winter

It's easier to get warm than to get cool

Well I'm near the Upper Rhine which is on average relatively warm by German standards and also quite dry (~540mm/year) but this summer kinda sucked. Snow is very rare too, mostly just ugly drizzle and wind in winters

would love to move further east/south in order to actually get a decent winter but I'm pretty fixed where I am in NRW

Winter, without question. I'm perfectly comfy in a t-shirt and jeans down to 50F. I don't break out a jacket until it's literally freezing. All temperatures above 80 are the work of Satan.

winter

Your country is summer all year long

Winter
Otherwise our forests would burn and the lakes would dry up

id rather have a gf

If it wasn't for it getting dark so early I'd be tempted to say winter but it's gonna have to be summer for me lads

Whats with all the NB people that post on Sup Forums?
Are they young folk or what??

Spring

I am the only NB poster on Sup Forums. I'm not very young

summer all day long - fruits from your backyard garden trees, no heating bills, rain after a long period of hot weather feels like godsend. What's not to like?

that looks amazing fuck

NH here. Northeast autumn is GOAT

summer is low IQ retard weather

Here it's southeast, but yes

summer prolly
winter gets wet, dirty, depressive, cant do any shit
heating $$$$
summer is way better

source pls