Quality Badass Loli

I haven't been this erect since the first Kickass movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CSYmXtYcJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that scene where she staring at the farm kid
I must of have been the only one in the theater
sweating

You people are sick.

bet she has one of those vaginas that you can smell across the room

>that scene where she staring at the farm kid

HORSE MECHANIC COINS
LAST RIDE

You guys are making me want to see this movie!

Wish I could, hombre.

jesus fucking christ why you guys even live on this planet

She's not white.

This is all ironic right? no one actually finds attractive OP's pic RIGHT Sup Forums?

Don't care, she's a qtpie

It's alright, user, as long as you don't have any indecent ideas about racemixing

just go straight to the fucking resurrection

we live on this planet because our ancestors raped lolis for hundreds of thousands of years, you can talk all you want sjw but your hands have as much blood on them as any humans.

Maybe more depending on your cultural background.

there are worse things for little girls then virgins with bonkers for them, if I told you how many little girls go missing in America per year alone you flat out wouldn't believe me.

This. Lost interest the moment she spoke, I have no interest in that mexican gibberish.

how about human sacrifice?
Our ancestors did that. And I will be glad to do the same to you, mr pedo

And I you, you indoctrinated social cultist.

Seriously though, did anyone else think there was some definite sexualisation of her? She gets really close to a lot of characters, couple that with how she is quickly presented as being able to handle herself as an adult. I got some vibes from it like the heroines from Hannah and Leon, young female characters who aren't emotionally/socially developed in terms of sexuality being thrust into a world filled with it.

She is like 11 user we were all jacking off with that age it's not like kids don't behave sexually

>using "sjw" as a pejorative while advocating child rape

okay

>implying anyone here is advocating rape of any kind

And why is it that in your mind all sex is rape?

>if I told you how many little girls go missing in America per year alone you flat out wouldn't believe me
Pls share that info. If you have any source that would be nice but I'm interested regardless.

Why does pop culture and media in general keeps making me want to have a daughter?

The media considers masculinity offensive now.

It's not the ones that go missing that I'm worried about, it's the ones that are never found -- not even in part.

I wasn't.

I'd put a whole mariachi band in her belly. I don't give a fuck.

your loss user

GOD I wanna jizz into that tooth gap

Those eyes are horrifying

youtube.com/watch?v=2CSYmXtYcJg
I want a daughterfu

Haven't been to the movies in years lads but I might for this one.

>show in full gory detail every scene where she's slicing up someone
>cut away if ever she gets attacked by someone else

It's 2017 and we're still not allowed to see FAKE child gore?

I don't want too fuck her, but she is definitely quality 10/10 daughterfu material.

She and Daddy Jackman had great chemistry.

i really liked the way she took off her backpack in the film. it seemed really aggressive.

Did you forget when the fucking harpoon went through her chest?

>that scene where Logan strips her down naked to give her a bath, and she bites her lip at him

wasn't this a little much?

Sup Forums has ruined me

eh, that was pretty light as things went. her only injuries were the harpoon and the bullet in the arm. even logan barely had much brutal damage to him.

i wanted the movie to for once show just heinous damage done to the hero since this one can actually take it. like im talking, not clean, badass, aesthetic looking cuts across the cheek but hunks of flesh hanging off like pizza leg guy during the running of the bulls. the entire top part of the forearm muscle shorn off. even the violence done to the goons wasn't really that explicit. i was hoping for more shit in the vein of Green Room.

They probably didn't want to scare people off with extremely excessive gore. Give R-rated capeshit some more time, as people get used to them the movies will get increasingly gorier.

>I must of have
fucking hell my man get your shit together

I agree. I would have liked a scene after he injects the green medicine where the mercs just unload on him with high caliber weaponry, tearing off huge amounts of flesh and blood gruesomely spraying everywhere, only for him to heal immediately without even breaking stride.

I also think the sunglasses guy should have ordered some kind of sleeping or knock out gas to be dropped on the forest for the final act. That way the kids are all knocked out except for Laura and the mercs are just picking them up and cuffing them there.

What were they thinking with that horse riding scene? I could hear the sound of 100 uncomfortable boners at my cinema.

fuck, i hadnt even considered that, imagine logan gets hit in the chest with a 50 BMG and you see this pink lung mist spray out the back and organs flopping out underneath his shoulderblade or something.

She's got a state that looks into your soul.

what are some movies starring badass lolis?

her mother is spanish and her father is english. she's as white as they come.

this is retarded, you're just fucked up, no one had any boners or even thought that way. the movie was just trying to establish laura had a thing for animals and was especially fond of horses, hence the black families horses and laura going up to them.

But the armpit game ridiculous.

Are you seriously trying to say that horse riding machines aren't in any way sexual?

hahahaha

No, you're just confusing social retardation for sexualisation.

then she started fucking squeaking in spanish

Her voice makes my ears bleed