Please tell me there's still a chance this shit will get called off

Please tell me there's still a chance this shit will get called off.

Other urls found in this thread:

expatarrivals.com/qatar/culture-shock-in-qatar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's still a chance this shit will get called off.

Thanks, smartass.

Hopefully they call it off and choose the US, god knows theres no other way for them to qualify and amerilads watching football are always fun.

>it's been 7 years already
it won't m8
and if it was called off, they should give it to England.
they're prepared to host a surprise WC and they are the ones that got fucked in the ass by oil barons

based Peru

what's wrong with qatar 2022 , they have great stadiums

fpbp

saudi civil war will stop it

Main problem for me is it’s going to be played at the end of the year plus the women will wear bin bags to the stadiums and beer is forbidden

are you serious?

not likely, buttmad amerimutts wanted to cancel it, but now they are bidding for 2026 together with cucknada and mexico

the winter cup would be a new experince, it could be a fun thing esepcially that players will be more 'fresh'
but yeah agree on the other stuff tho appently expats don't have to wear bin bags:
>expatarrivals.com/qatar/culture-shock-in-qatar
Dress in Qatar. While expats are not bound by the same dress code as Muslims, they should still be sensitive to Qatari ideas of decency. Women do not need to cover their heads, faces or wear a hijab or abaya, but they are expected to dress modestly so as not to offend the local community.

Are you an emirati with a proxy internet connection?

fpbp

>pic related

>women will wear bin bags to the stadiums

Umm, that's a part of muslim culture, sweetie.

>beer is forbidden

They'll bend this one temporarily for the sake of tourist shekels.

Any country where half the population will have to dress 'modestly' or face imprisonment, probably shouldn't be hosting the World Cup.

>they are expected to dress modestly so as not to offend the local community
They expect people to worry about 'offending' at a football tournament? Holy shit, it'll be a disaster.

this is the general law , i expect them to ignore those laws in the world cup.

>the winter cup would be a new experince
what did he mean by this

but how are european leagues just going to let their big stars go to the world cup at the cost of the league? Its probably going to be a mickey mouse cup were everyone sends their B teams

They're gonna accommodate it somehow.

are you retarded?
how has it worked so far?

Obviously they'll just have a break during Winter. Maybe they'll even cancel the summer break, though that's unlikely.

>european leagues
Isn't the EPL the only league that doesn't have a Winter break?

what?they are just gonna have a huge winter break by either starting their leagues super early or finishing the leagues super late.

>they are expected to dress modestly so as not to offend the local community.
Where's the fun in that

because most soccer leagues that matter are in the fall you retarded chimp and have always had a summer break

Fuck, by today's standards, that's quite modest indeed.

>5 qatari riyal have been deposited in your account

yeah but even europeans who have winter breaks only have a 2 week break and so they are going to have to extend the break 2 more weeks. and by the time the world cup is over who knows how many players will be exausted coming back or injured. And we will probably see lawsuits filed against fifa from clubs

kek i wish , i really need some cash these days.

you and me both brother

oh right, there's no way on this godly earth that they can take a break for this one world cup by starting slightly earlier and finishing slightly later.
not to mention that the english league is the only one without a winter break.
you're right, I'm a dumb chimp and you're really smart, congrats on your intelligence.

>2022 is only 4 years away
Will we still be on Sup Forums?

Global warming will have killed us all la

youre here forever

Oh boy would I love to say no

Share the love, kid. I'll shill for Qatar to hell and back if they bankroll me.

Yeah.

>i would've been here for 12 years

For me, probably not. I already dropped out of every other board I used to go to, can't see myself still being on Sup Forums for much longer.

Fuck, I'm already gonna avoid this place like the plague during the World Cup, since I've no desire to be >7-1'd at for a whole month.

So how many fans are going to get arrested while attending the World Cup?

the Retarded States of America everybody.

you better hope the war DRUMPF starts with north korea is a worldwide conflict that lasts 4 years

I'm sure I will still here.

If i'm not mistaken if it's called off the first in line to get it is Russia since it was the previous WC, if Russia can't than it goes to a previous host that is interested in hosting again

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

>the last world cup with 32 teams will be in fucking qatar
>then it goes to a retarded 48 team format
does the world get worse and worse as time goes on or is it just me

what's wrong with 48 teams? More meme teams, the better . People here should stop being elitist

Nobody wants to see Spain beat Azerbaijan 9-0. Those are boring games and the reason most people hate the international break.

It's not that more teams is the problem. Believe me, I'd love it if Canada and my >muh heritage team made it to the WC. What I hate is how it's 16 groups of 3, then goes to a round of 32. Literally one of the worst formats they could go with with 48 teams

That they worked people to death to make

Fucking dirty argie scum

why are you so angry, my friend?

>7-1

The 78 final was one of the lowest points in football because of your team's dirty tactics and your wretched fans

media peddals a non story to sell papers

Stadiums built by slave labour

Is this why the Faulkland War started?

Yes
Revenge for our cousins

yeah, I guess that my team's dirty tactics scored this goal.

also
>wretched fans
what are you on about?

so just don't watch the bad matches also azerbajan won't make it because europe will have 16 places.
i agree with you one this it should've been 12 4 teams groups and the 8 best 3rds make it too next round

Don't play dumb with me, I'll kick yer fuckin teeth in m8

>goalkeeper wearing 8
Strange times.

CRIPPLE FIGHT

you're bringing up some really good points there.

Yeah but it was NK slave labor so it’s ok

NK slave labor is in Russia
Qatar has slaves mostly from countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Malaysia and those other countries around I believe

I feel proud.

L.A. would be better

>they are expected to dress modestly so as not to offend the local community
You must be really gay desu

I genuinely hope you die. What an awful, awful post.

Le afanamo' la bandera y todavia no la vinieron a buscar. Eso pasa.

ko ko ko.

Wish I could enslave ;_;

if we were elitists the world cup would be played by 7 teams, 2 of which didn't even qualify for Russia 2018.