Germany rape law: 'No means No' law passed

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-36726095

MUHAMMAD GENOCIDE WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36726095
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany NO
That will tank your scores in the world cuck championship (WCC)

>allow undesirable people to enter into your country illegally
>welcome them with open arms in the name of multiculturalism
>Undesirable people molest and rape your women
>"better pass a law to deal with people that are already here illegally because of our collective idiocy"
>be cuckmany

>allow undesirable people to enter into your country illegally
>welcome them with open arms in the name of multiculturalism
>Undesirable people molest and rape your women
>Gas the undesirable people
>No mudslimes left in this world
>???
>Profit

Do you have any german ancestors ?

UNDERRATED

I'm not clicking that kike link.

Archive or gtfo

>Implying this will apply to "New Germans"

It's a part of their culture you fucking fascist bigots

Trembling, shaking at this news. So many innocent refugees will be profiled now, we literally live in a fascist dictatorship

"Germany's parliament has passed a new law defining rape, clarifying that "No means No", even if a victim did not fight back."

Say hello to rampant false rape accusations.

>It also makes it easier to deport migrants who commit sex offences.

Should be all violent crime

What did no mean before, then?

This, this law is meant for white Germans who implement rape culture.

It was probably something along the lines of basing it off of evidence of resistance

>rape was already illegal
>migrants have to have their own law about it
>only NOW is the German government doing something about their roach problem
Hitler would be rolling in his grave if he had one. How can WW1 guilt extend this far?

sounds good in theory but i can guarantee this will start a new wave of false rape accusations. though i don't know how common or serious those false accusations are in germany.

The birth rate will probably sink another 10% after that law.

>Say hello to rampant false rape accusations
exactly what I thought when I watched the debate earlier

at least they made it easier to kick out rapefugees
they also passed a law that regulates prostitution better. we'll see how that goes

It's 'no' in German not Arabic. They left a convenient loophole.

Your brethren are safe achmed.

Sounds like you need more immigrants to help stabilize the population

>Be at supermarket
>See woman with just one thing to buy
>"Miss you can go before me"
>"NO"
>Jailed for 20 years
Wew

>Germany rape law: 'No means No' law passed
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-36726095
>MUHAMMAD GENOCIDE WHEN
never you retard

this new law means that women can now say "yesterday was great but after all I have changed my mind user" and you are now a rapist and can be put in jail

examples like that SJW feminist who lied to protect sandnigger who raped her show us that it will never be put in action against "new germas" - only white people will be affected and as a result the birthrates of indigenous population fill fall plunging through the floor

white men will be afraid - and rightfully so - to even interact with females and their place will be taken by blacks

this is the end of the West, as a Pole I should celebrate but all I feel is sadness

the false rape claim accusers weren't going to reproduce, at least with Germans, anyway.

I spent a few years in an asylum for having seen this shit coming and spoken out. Now I am in the same boat as you. I really should be laughing, but there is no joy in this.

If there is no evidence then said person won't be charged, the problem with false accusations is media and vigilante "justice" strikes regardless of the verdict, because tears mean more than truth.

>If there is no evidence then said person won't be charged
kek I see that you haven't had a pleasure to interact with marxist judicial system yet user

What does that even mean?

>He still believes in "innocent until proven guilty" as a white male

Nothing. He has just read about false rape accusations on Sup Forums and thinks that's what happens every time.

>"In the past there were cases where women were raped but the perpetrators couldn't be punished,'' Minister for Women Manuela Schwesig said.
>Manuela Schwesig

>tfw native german birthrate graphs start to resemble greek gdp

I'm sorry Sweden, all those jokes about how cucked you were, I should have bullied Germans instead, I had no idea they were this bad.

no, germany still has nothing on swedes

Wrong thread.
I thought this was the Germany allowing child brides one.

Germany is still the worst place in Europe.

>What does that even mean?
it is something we still have in Poland, mostly thanks to you 'murcia-san

judge wil decree that you are guilty wether or not there is any evidence to support it and then the state will enforce his ruling and put you in jail

when you start complaining they might move your case to another jugde who will say that everything is ok and that the evidence was stong enough

and if you continue to complain you will be laughed at because the independent court ruled and then another independent court confirmed it then it must be true

since you know we have independent judicial system with is certainly not biased in any way

all the butthurt our current government receives from the West comes form the fact that Law and Justice is trying to do something about it

>Do no to touch me

I thought "NEIN" meant "NO."

This law only applies to ethnic Germans. Sand niggers will continue to rape with impunity.

Take a page out of our book. When a black raped a white woman the local men took justice into their own hands.

Fucking hell
>Country functions normally
>Shitskins arrive
>They have to pass a harsh law to legally enforce rape
Fuck the shitskins

Why would that be our fault? Our courts are nothing like that, the jury makes the stand and you're innocent until proven guilty.

Most of all false rape cases brought up here always involve the person being free of charge but attacked by the feels paladins, very very rarely has it ever been "lol no evidence but you did it so go to jail".

Does Poland seriously have a court system where there is no jury and the judge can do whatever he wants?

>Germany
>men
They all died in ww2.

This is good, and there's lots of sabre rattling and flag waving even in my country as well (after the latest rapefests), but it does not necessarily mean things will change. This is just a law, and laws has to be enforced. I'll applaud this when they start deporting people, and putting them behind bars.

Are Swedes finally waking up?
Vote Swexit asap, it will help ruin Germany and thats the best thing to do right now. If Germany isnt ruined the people there will just vote more of the same. EU collapse is the path to a clean slate.

what did you say was coming exactly user? Might be more than thinking about rape in past tense. did you actually rape someone?

asking a woman a question is considered sexual harassment. you deserve jail time

>Today, most misdemeanors are tried by a Strafrichter, meaning a single judge at an Amtsgericht; felonies and more severe misdemeanors are tried by a Schöffengericht, also located at the Amtsgericht, composed of 1 judge and 2 lay judges; some felonies are heard by Erweitertes Schöffengericht, or extended Schöffengericht, composed of 2 judges and 2 lay judges; severe felonies and other "special" crimes are tried by the große Strafkammer, composed of 3 judges and 2 lay judges at the Landgericht, with specially assigned courts for some crimes called Sonderstrafkammer; felonies resulting in the death of a human being are tried by the Schwurgericht, composed of 3 judges and 2 lay judges, located at the Landgericht; and serious crimes against the state are tried by the Strafsenat, composed of 5 judges, at an Oberlandesgericht
Looks like Germany has no jury.

>Why would that be our fault?
after the so called "fall of communism" US government decided that it will be more beneficial to you to take over post-soviet power structure rather than allow people of poland to fend for themselves

you also needed to make sure that evacuation of jews from the falling USSR is proceeding safely and smoothly

as one of the effects judges that used to send polish patriots to jail are still in power today

>Does Poland seriously have a court system where there is no jury and the judge can do whatever he wants?
if you are post communist yourself or have post communist friends nobody can legally touch you
eventually you can be rich and bribe some influence people from ex soviet secret service

and if you are a normal person protesting against such practices you can get burned alive and nobody will do anything about it

>lay judges
not exactly the same as a jury, but it's not totally dissimilar

It is not the law itself that I find retarded, it's the utter lack of personal responsibility for the woman.
You agree to have sex with a man then say no in the middle of the act, it doesn't matter if the man at that moment find himself incapable of stopping, he'll be judged the same way as if he had drugged and raped her.
Fine, but what about the woman who with her irresponsibility pushed someone to commit a crime he would've never done otherwise, here in italy we have something called "Istigazione a delinquere" so if the woman did something like this she'd also get 5 years in jail.
What about Germany ?

And they wonder why gays are finding themselves at faster rates.

I feel that I need to emphasize my point - if you let marxist run your country, especially if you let them into your "independent" judicial system, you will find yourself in a situation where nationwide protests are the only way to change things while avoiding bloody revolution

it happens because our systems are built on a presumption that judges will follow the laws themselves, at very least while judging others - and thus we have no backup plan for a situation when judges start pulling their decisions out of their arses, becouse form a legal standpoint what the jugde rules is truth

and in the system following separation of powers as proposed by Montesquieu there is no legal way to override it

bump

>utter lack of personal responsibility for the woman
That's called equality, you sexist.

hahah oh shit

Why doe european countries deny the superior US system? It's not perfect but having a jury of your peers is meant to prevent a judicial oligarchy.

What excuses have they made?

What you guys seem to have missed is that the new law also includes collective punishment. So if you go to the Oktoberfest with some friends and one of them molests a waitress, you can all get fined or jailed.

Good thing most of you are antisocial and wouldn't go to the Oktoberfest in a group anyway.