>hot girl is lonely, ostracized, and socially isolated

When will this meme die?

The point was even seemingly perfect people have their own set of problems

>calling that thing hot

You gay senpai?

>some half-Jew Filipino Mongol
>hot

nigga her eyes are crooked nigga

She was alone because she was a completely unlikable, selfish, self-centered, unsympathetic, jealous, unrelatable bitch. She was beautiful, had friends, and had a hot guy lusting after her. Her real problem in life was that she had the brain of an egocentric child, like all women do. She was a stupid fucking whore and deserved to die. Then this shit devolved into generic, cheesy love story where everything works out for this stupid bitch even after all the things she put everyone through. Fuck this movie.

>She was a stupid fucking whore and deserved to die.
>everything works out for this stupid bitch even after all the things she put everyone through. Fuck this movie.

when a movie triggers irl resentments

we've all been there lad but calm down a bit about it

That one? I'd say she looks easily fat and emo enough to be cutting her wrists alone.

>slanted eyes
>big nose
>pointy chin
>hairy eyebrows
>fat lips

5/10, would not sit next to during lunch period

Could you be any more triggered?

virgin detected

How does this horrific mixture produce such a hot offspring?

Is that the gril from true grit

downs?

>"I RP as a normal fag when my shitty waifu gets insulted"

Is this the Edge of Seventeen? I was gonna download it because Sup Forumss been talking about it. Went to youtube and find the trailer,
>FOUR fucking minutes and essentially dumps the whole plot
no desire to watch the movie afterwards...

It doesn't really have a plot though. It's just about a dumb selfish bitch being a dumb selfish bitch

>hairy eyebrows

Never.

Never because a hot chick who is lonely and just wants one special guy will always be a fantasy for lots of men, and ugly lonely women will always like it because if some hot women are jaded outcasts too (in reality they aren't) that implies the lonely woman watching might be hot and just not know it yet

That was one, minor point.

The movie rightfully calls her out for being complicit in her own misery. More than once. C'mon, man.

Again, the movie calls her out on her own behavior. You're not making any revelations.