Not a single nigger in the game

>not a single nigger in the game
>10/10 on nearly every review

how did they get away with it?

They know bullying Eastern European developers is pointless anyway.

>He doesn't know about the DLC
>kurwaaaa......

This desu

>Pic related

More Afghan than black.

To be fair, they were all considered foreigners who were invited to the city (Like a Gwent Tourny)

Daily reminder its also the most BASED game ever, in one of the quests he said "The Nose knows"

He's a foreigner from an already established place in the Witcher world. I don't mind the sandman to be there, honestly.

Eastern Euros I guess. Nowhere near as cucked as the west. No doubt if a Western dev had made it Geralt would have been African and Yen would have a hijab.

Thank you based slavs

Some Middle-Eastern traders in the DLC

GAS THE REDENIANS NORTH WAR NOW!

>implying Rad the Mad Lad isn't right

Tfw you will never have such cool gf as Yen

First part is even more funny because main bad guy is nigger

And Geralt deals with Azar Javed in the proper way.

there are indian / middle easterners in the DLCs

but make a great game and it doesn't matter what you do. i'd go so far to say its the greatest new gen rpg ever made.

How did the Polaks make such a good game?

Slavs are simply superior, americuck.

>not Based Kaiser Dijkstra
You are a cuck.

This game was gay as shit I like just playing madden with a bro

yeah slavs are great and all except the country that has the most slavs

Indeed.

They didn't get the memo that appealing to SJW media plebs was more important than gameplay or quality. For once Eastern Europe's slowness and lagging behind the West is benefitting them greatly.

We were oppressed people, just like blacks thus it's not racist if opressed groups do it :^)
>Captcha: Bananas

Russians aren't slavs.

>not Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd

They didn't. As far as I know some retards were complaining about the game being ''too white'' the same with Kingdom Come: Deliverance Czechs are making.

Also fag killed himself, and his lover lives in squalor

i love this game too. You can make cuck decisions in this game (example: make cerys queen and presenting her as the better character) , but compared to many others it's still gold.

>120 hours in and i haven't even finished the main quest or started any of the expansions.

Didn't they make a {it's current century] joke in one of the DLCs as well?

I still play this game.

>

This game was garbage.

I spy something beginning with G

>TFW you will never fuck Yen on a stuffed unicorn

I replay the campaign every few years. None of the Arma games or remakes on their engines can match the atmosphere of the original.

It's CD Projekt RED. They actually give a shit about their fanbase.

they tried. complaints werre made about violence against women with Junior killing whores in Novigrad. also complained about the lack of brown characters but no one gave a shit because the game was so good.

>REMINDER THAT GERALT SAYS IT'S [CURRENT YEAR] AND THAT WOMEN HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO FIGHT MEN

the fuck did you just say nigger?

Lol no.
They sold out to consoles with TW2, tried to randomly sue people torrenting their game through some shady german law firm, and censored their game when SJWs got offended on behalf of muslims.

>implying

We're very self-aware about our ,,slowness''. We just don't cater to the needs of the weak like you do, americucks.

because the story was degenerate and it had women and nudity that the nerds all masturbate to.

Shittiest gameplay for an """""rpg""""" in 2015.

I love the game and admit that it's 60% movie, 30% horsie riding, 8% average combat, 1% menus, and 1% actually fun card games.

"Oh please Shani, it's the 13th century...."

That was one of my favorite missions. Also the one where you get shot down from your plane and have to use the stars to navigate to friendly territory.