Deutsche Bank collapse habbening thread #5

its going down. this will be lehman brothers x10

finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DB

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/07/07/trader-bets-on-another-major-plunge-for-deutsche-bank.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=103771270
google.com/finance?q=NYSE:DB&ei=n3h-V7DbBpLAsAGG9I2QDQ
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-07/europes-bank-crisis-arrives-germany-€29-billion-bremen-landesbank-verge-failure
handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/banken-versicherungen/bremer-landesbank-kapitalerhoehung-fuer-das-angeschlagene-geldhaus-fraglich/13844078.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's already going up
Nothing to see

>Every econemy thread

Look at overall trends, what do you guys think the "depression". Was it isn't like stocks just go in a straight free fall except maybe a few times in history following and proceeding stagnant/volatile/generally down periods

The fags here have been waiting for this one stock to collapse hoping it will set off a chain reaction because that's what Zerohedge said

WHO ARE YOU?

>Jews buy before the collapse, hence staving off the plummeting for a little bit

IT'S RECOVERING GUIZE

Down again now

Lehman brothers 2.0 soon

Sup Forums may have some great political ideas & insights but between them and /biz/ put together I would rather just use pic related to make higher percentage decisions.

You're in luck because that is how it works.

Only they use kids instead.

>it's literally chaper to buy all media outlets in the world than save Deutsche Bank.
What the Jews are gonna do is lie about it until finances stabilize, alternatively break it down to less toxic companies and leaving one big pile of poo. Honestly, manipulating markets is cheaper than saving Deutsche Bank. So no one worry, everything is fine.

-3% soon

seems like it isnt happening, atleast for now

it is steadily happening. its going lower every single day. single digits next week

my family isnt beliving me even tho i was right on the rigged election in austria.
seems like we will just go down like everyone else.

a economic depression is happening will it spread

cnbc.com/2016/07/07/trader-bets-on-another-major-plunge-for-deutsche-bank.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=103771270

habbiding

Can we expedite this shit? Like a Sup Forums slushfund where we try kill the market?

>cnbc.com/2016/07/07/trader-bets-on-another-major-plunge-for-deutsche-bank.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=103771270

>Shares of the embattled Deutsche Bank are already down more than 50 percent in the last 12 months, but as fear continues to swirl around the health of Europe's economy, one trader is betting that Germany's biggest bank is due for another major dive in the coming month.

>50%

holy shit. Didn't realise things were this bad. What would it take for the shit to actually hit the fan?

Well, look at it this way: DB has $75 TRILLION in derivative exposure. If they start having liquidity problems it's going to make Lehman look like child's play.

Tweet weev and ask him to use his hedge fund to short DB and let Sup Forums buy into the fund.

Can all these derivatives be called in? Would they be if DB started to run out of cash? I always thought they were more of a long term investment type thing? But I know jack shit about economics, so I'm probably wrong.

Derivatives are used in many different ways and can be short term or long term deals.

Earth below us

Drifting, falling

Just dumped $40.000 USD of Deutsche Bank stock. Had it for years, but stubbornly believed it would recover. Should have known since it was leveraged into oblivion.

>tfw you click 1h - 10yr

its lehman 2.0

Hope you have your rations stocked up Funbro, I've got mine.

google.com/finance?q=NYSE:DB&ei=n3h-V7DbBpLAsAGG9I2QDQ

-3% NYSE:DB

>tfw no stocks

Let it fucking crash already

Feels gud to be poor

Buy some put options on Credit Suisse. If they don't go under with Deutsche Bank, they'll still lose a lot on their share price.

Leveraging to the max and shorting would make more money. The more it looks like DB or Credit Suisse stock price will go down the higher the value on those put options.

If you are buying put options make sure they are european.

>0.41(3.12%)
Is it actually bad for a happening thread?

Its the long term trend that matters.

My broker only has access to basic calls and puts.

happening happening happening happening happening happening happening happening happening happening happening happening happening happening happening

the brent barrel is 46.46

pls help

u wooden lisen

MAJOR GERMAN BANK ON VERGE OF BANKRUPTCY

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-07/europes-bank-crisis-arrives-germany-€29-billion-bremen-landesbank-verge-failure

CRASHING THIS DEBT PONZI WITH NO SURVIVORS

WHEW!

But... As an American, how do I profit from this?

Will US stocks decline as well?
I hope so, I hope there will be a good entry point for some $VV or $BA or $LMT.

DB bear certificate i think, or buy stocks after the plummeting like in 2009

>GERMAN BANK
The real question is will there be ackbaring if German EBTs don't happen?

why cant this fall further rreee

i hope it closes -3,47% at least and same tomorrow so we can get to the single digit price habbiding

BAIL OUT THE INSURANCE COMPANY!

Of course there will be, this could spark rahowa.

Wow what happened in 2008?

I know we are all excited for this habeninininining, so here you have just to enjoy the wait

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-07/europes-bank-crisis-arrives-germany-€29-billion-bremen-landesbank-verge-failure

nigga are you serious

underage b&, funposting, or legit limey under a rock? the subprime mortgage scandal that tanked the US and world economy until the feds started throwing money on the fire like there was no tomorrow. hell, right now there might not even be a tomorrow in financial terms. PREPARE FOR THE END BUY WATER FILTERS

cmon lets see 12.4x before close

Is it happening?
Natsoc death squads patrolling the streets soon?

Nothing that the FED couldn't handle

I've just quickly scanned the news, there's no mention of DB meltdown, just a couple of irrelevant articles mentioning DB in the context of brexit. Ctrl+f "deutsche" returns 0 results on cnbc.com. Looks like it is indeed happening if they're in damage control mode.

>German economy
Kek

Sure they just called and told me you were the fuhrer they were looking for and asked if I could perhaps interest you in some German bridge spanning infrastructure investments

Weimar republic first friend.

Dominos are already falling
handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/banken-versicherungen/bremer-landesbank-kapitalerhoehung-fuer-das-angeschlagene-geldhaus-fraglich/13844078.html

That face keks me every time.

I'm stereotypical Sup Forums tinfoil here but after the first couple DB threads old tried and true copypasta slide threads pushed mentions of DB right out of the catalog. I should probably go take my meds now.

SOON

Yes, yes, well done Germany, well done Germany.

HOWEVER

Would you accept a swede into the freikorps?
I want to help when the day comes.

Someone please explain to me in simple terms:

>is this REALLY that bad? what are the real consequences?

>why are we hoping for this?

>what should I be doing?

>Is there a way to profit or would I be throwing money into the wind?

and lastly,
>what are the jews doing, and WHY are they (I can only assume) doing this

thanks.

someone has to be the fuckboi, since all their women are with Ahmed.

you will be needed at home. we will take care of this
i heard 6.5mm swedish is a good long range cartridge. plug some muzzies for us.

>>is this REALLY that bad? what are the real consequences?
Greece >Venezuela > Mad max
>>why are we hoping for this?
I've positioned myself in such away that it will benefit me.
>>what should I be doing?
Positioning yourself in such a way that it will benefit you
>>Is there a way to profit or would I be throwing money into the wind?
The train is leaving the station but if you're fast you might be able to catch up
>and lastly,
>>what are the jews doing
Positioning themselves in such a way that it will benefit them.
>and WHY are they (I can only assume) doing this
Because they will benefit from it

>CEO: John Cryan

But I live in the far north and don't really identify with the svens down south. We see them more like occupants than countrymen.
Would rather go help the Germans desu.

It would lead to the PIIGS collapsing and the French banks then collapsing as French banks have a lot of exposure to Eurozone debt.

Have fun with that EU, you deserve to burn, so does Germany.

Fucking burn all of you, you fucking sacs of German cock sucking shit!

DIE MAINLANDER SCUM! DIE DIE DIE!

you're not out of the club yet m8..

NYSE close in 30mins, nice -3% lets hope it happens tomorrow too

>Positioning yourself in such a way that it will benefit you

is there any specific thing/stock and type of business I should be looking for at this point and time?

Med Pack is right. Nobody is going to escape the (inevitable) collapse of Private Finance in the West. But then again, when your only option is to print more money, what other outcome was possible?