Haplogroup R1a-Z282

>haplogroup R1a-Z282
>autosomally a F*nnshit
I wish my patrilineage went to Poland or Scandinavia instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

yfull.com/tree/N-M2783/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>R1a-Z284
>mtDNA U5
pic related is literally me

R1a males are effeminate so it's understable you feel particularly inferior

U5 isn't originally Saami.

Haplogroups don't affect such traits, autosomes do. The original R1a1a1 males were top bulls since they expanded more rapidly than any other haplogroup of such a young age ever did.

Expanded over some shiteating hunter gatherers in Poland, Sweden and Estonia you mean. Hardly an accomplishment.

N1c alphas expanded and came inside Corded Ware cumsluts while weak and pathetic R1a males were dying/crying

>be Norwegian
>grandmother is from Troms and has ancestors from Finnmark
I'd be willing to assume that it is indeed saami in origin.

also;
>assigning traits to haploshit
Top retarded

Can someone redpill me on this haplogroup shit??

I think you too deep down know that isn't what happened, N1c males never had much genetic success and they're confined to the coldest and poorest areas of Eurasia. Also, it was Finns who were always dominated by Balts and other Indo-Europeans as can be seen from loan words and mythological adaptations, not the other way around.

Come home yellow man.

Proto-Finnics got these loanwoards from Indo-European females, as well as slaves who were allowed to survive if they possessed advanced knowledge.

Both existed merely to serve the master, though. Finns don't have much R1a but Balts have lots of Finnic N1c which goes against your fantasy.

That means that they were too cowardly to interact with the main body of Indo-Europeans and only interacted with them via some isolated tribal clade. Ancient Finns were pretty pathetic if they demoted their own gods and adopted Baltic ones out of the whim of the women you claim they enslaved. N1c in Baltics would prove something if they spoke Finnic, but everything suggests that they were underlings to Balts and therefore adopted their culture and language.

Lithuanians and related populations have mainly one single young subclade of N1c which went from a single male to 40% of the population and of course the Gediminid kings.

Most likely, ancient Baltia was a rigid castebased society with the N1c masters at the top and the native R1a males at the bottom.

As for abandoning gods, that didn't necessarily happen 100%.

Ilmarinen is of course the same as Indra yet Indra doesn't exist outside the Indo-Aryan/Finnic pantheon. It could very well be that Indra is of Finnic origin. No evident reason why this wouldn't be the case.

>which went from a single male to 40% of the population
No proof of this.
>and of course the Gediminid kings.
Gediminids don't prove anything about ancient Finns.
>Most likely, ancient Baltia was a rigid castebased society with the N1c masters at the top
Had it been a case of elite domination the common populace would've adopted the customs, language and culture of the Finnic elite, not the other way around. There is no trace of Finnic loanwords in Baltic languages, yet Finnish is full of Baltic ones.
>As for abandoning gods, that didn't necessarily happen 100%.
Oh boy, here we go.
>Ilmarinen is of course the same as Indra yet Indra doesn't exist outside the Indo-Aryan/Finnic pantheon
Fucking moron, Indra has more to do with Jupiter than with Ilmarinen. Also it seems you can't explain away why ancient Finnics ditched their gods if they were so dominant, that's a major flaw in your hypothesis.
>It could very well be that Indra is of Finnic origin. No evident reason why this wouldn't be the case.
You've gone off the deep end now.

They trace your patrilineage (nobody cares about mtDNA).

There is proof. Lithuanian type N1c has a low most recent common ancestor and the ancestral type is found in Finland in particular but most likely ancient/modern Estonia as well(hasn't been proven yet, though).

yfull.com/tree/N-M2783/

There is abundant evidence of Finnic loanwords in Latvian like the word for steel terauds and hundreds of others.
Most likely the elite N1c clan first dominated the more northern Balts who in turn dominated the southern ones.

Ilmarinen and Indra are cognates though while Jupiter isn't. Udmurts call him Inmar.

So let's say that in the year 2000 BC some Sintashta-Andronovo priests converted Proto-Finnic/Proto-Finno-Ugric people to the Aryan religion somewhere near the northern border of their realm.
That in no way changes the Finnic domination which happened later in Europe.

>There is proof.
No, there isn't. Baltic N1c branched off of Finnic N1c aeons ago.
>There is abundant evidence of Finnic loanwords in Latvian like the word for steel terauds and hundreds of others.
No, there are very few Finnic loans in Baltic and most scholars acknowledge this.
>Most likely the elite N1c clan first dominated the more northern Balts who in turn dominated the southern ones.
Nah, they most likely just assimilated.

>Ilmarinen and Indra are cognates though while Jupiter isn't. Udmurts call him Inmar.
No, their etymologies are totally different.
>That in no way changes the Finnic domination which happened later in Europe.
Your definition of domination is very weird, abandoning your own gods, customs and language for that of another doesn't constitute that in my mind.

800 BC isn't aeons ago. Basal L550 is Finnic as fuck.

Anyway that's just Eupedia bullshit. Uralic N1c has never been detected in Comb Ceramic or Corded Ware and never will be.

When Proto-Finno-Ugric people first met Indo-Aryans there was a technological and cultural gap between them as the former had been more isolated in Siberia for aeons and wasn't up to date technologically.

Indeed our ancestors were influenced by these Aryans and intermarried into their women but that's irrelevant since these same Aryans are now extinct and have no true descendants that look like them.
Finnics still exhibited dominant behavior after arriving in Europe from Siberia.

>800 BC isn't aeons ago
TMRCA for L550 is 2900 years ago.

But I like Finns :3

Right, it was still Finnic by 900 BC but the next century was a great age for Finnic people who had recently reached the Baltic sea and started sailing all over it meeting new peoples.

>When Proto-Finno-Ugric people first met Indo-Aryans there was a technological and cultural gap between them as the former had been more isolated in Siberia for aeons and wasn't up to date technologically.
Now you're saying somewhat sensical things, that's progress.
>these same Aryans are now extinct
Their Y-DNA is all over Eurasia.
>and have no true descendants that look like them
That is true.
>Finnics still exhibited dominant behavior after arriving in Europe from Siberia.
I very much doubt this, sure they looked out for their own interests as everyone does but I don't buy this elite dominance power fantasy of yours.
>and started sailing all over it meeting new peoples
Not as a whole they didn't, perhaps some N1c1 men amongst Curonians and other tribes who knew seafaring.

>it was still Finnic by 900 BC
Also this can't be proven.

Do you understand that there were no tribes like Curonians in the immediate generations of Baltic-Finnic arrival to the Baltic?

Men came from the east, nobody knows exactly where carrying L550 as well as other types of N1c. They settled in Estonia, Latvia, Åland, Finland and Sweden where their Malären axes of Volga tradition have been found, dating to 800 BC.

>Do you understand that there were no tribes like Curonians in the immediate generations of Baltic-Finnic arrival to the Baltic
Of course they weren't, but Finnics never were the seafaring type and probably never knew of it prior to reaching the Baltic.
>their Malären axes of Volga tradition have been found, dating to 800 BC.
Source

Google Mälaren axes.

You can be a "seafaring people" with advanced boats at the Volga and other rivers of Russia, too.

I found a forum where somebody posted about it, and here's what Jaska Häkkinen had to say about it:

"Tieteilijöiden kohdalla kyse on vain todisteiden puutteesta, joten sotaisuus-hypoteesejä on hankala perustella. Esimerkiksi varhaisten indoeurooppalaisten leviäminen näyttää olleen hyvin sotaisaa (J. P. Mallory 1989), ja monilla alueilla siihen liittyy alkuperäisten kulttuurien asuinpaikkojen hävitys. Uralilaisella vyöhykkeellä ei moista ole havaittavissa, vaan pikemminkin kulttuurien sulautumista."

Also that culture can't be associated with Finnics for certain, whether or not they spread from the Volga and how is also up to debate.

>nobody cares about mtDNA
elaborate

In my opinion, they made a grave error not to destroy everyone they found in Estonia and Finland.

There's not really any other people than Baltic-Finns who are known to have expanded at the same time as L550 in the same parts. I guess we could say that there's no proof of R1a being Indo-European either.

>In my opinion, they made a grave error not to destroy everyone they found in Estonia and Finland.
You speak as if they could have, when all evidence points to the contrary. Even the ethnonyms of the two semi-successful Finnic tribes are of Baltic origin.
>There's not really any other people than Baltic-Finns who are known to have expanded at the same time as L550 in the same parts
They haven't found N1c in Akozino-Akhmylovo graves yet, when they do it can be mostly attributed to them but not now.

>Even the ethnonyms of the two semi-successful Finnic tribes are of Baltic origin.

Just one theory and not a very good one.
Häme probably comes from Saami/Shämä since along with Satakunta it's considered the homeland of the Saami people before some of them moved to Lapland(while other switched to Finnish).

Anyway, Finnic language prevailed in Finland and Estonia while the local IE language of Estonia which was not Baltic according to placename evidence perished.
Finland probably had very few IE speakers in comparison and only around Turku.

>Just one theory and not a very good one.
A very probable one, considering that the mightiest deities of Finnics post Baltic contact were of Baltic origin, such as Ukko.
>Häme probably comes from Saami/Shämä
I was talking about Suomi and Eesti.
>Anyway, Finnic language prevailed in Finland and Estonia while the local IE language of Estonia which was not Baltic according to placename evidence perished.
It had probably already disappeared by the appearance of Finnics in Finland, since nobody wanted to come here.