I'm powering through the end of S4 +5/6 to get to Negan

I'm powering through the end of S4 +5/6 to get to Negan.

At the end of S4 when they're all split up, are they supposed to keep randomly regrouping in between episodes and we just accept that it happened?

Am I doing something horribly wrong? I'm so confused.

What?

I've seen every episode of this show and have no idea what you're talking about. There is little to know connectivity week-to-week. Just watch the show. You can skip to Negan episode and still know exactly what's going on

Like Mischonne just appeared in the house with Rick and Coral at the beginning of one episode.

Now it looks like Glennitals and Daryl are together, even though the last episode just ended with Daryl and what's her name getting drunk and walking away from a house.

I'm suspecting my episodes are out of or we're just supposed to accept that it happened off screen at some point.

I started watching TWD at S5 to get to Negan.

All I needed to know is that some people survived up until that point, and Negans the new guy in charge.

There's so few references and continuations of storylines that I haven't felt lost once. The characters are incredibly one dimentional.

>here's the token gay guy, his bf doesn't like him getting beat up
>here's the leader that isn't in control anymore
>here's the woman that doesn't want to fight but will if she has to
>here's the fucking annoying latina that needs to die before I cringe into a coma

out of order*

Nothing happens offscreen. Watch the episodes in order.

I meant started watching at S7

So potential spoilers for those not caught up with the comic. I think I know what direction they are going in with Andrea getting bitten.

She'll turn on her "death bed", with everyone mourning around her, Negan will be there but Maggie will be PISSED he's allowed to run free. Just as Andrea turns, Rick throws Negan into the room and locks him in without any weapons or anything to defend himself. Everyone hears Negan's screams as walker Andrea starts to eat him. Carl puts down both his surrogate mother and Negan, fulfilling his promise of his intent to kill him going back at #127's end.

Thoughts?

>I'm suspecting my episodes are out of order

That's exactly what's happening

>Andrea
>Maggie
>Carl

lol

Shieeet alright, thanks senpaitachi.

After Beth gets kidnapped Daryl should be joining up with a hillbilly biker gang. Sounds like you're watching out of order.

If you skip the show you have 0 right to call any character 1 dimensional. Why do you people exist? Is there a gun to your head saying if you don't discuss Season 7 by Monday morning that you're fired?

Everything would've been more interesting if they had all split up and joined different groups. I mean, I know they were all close by the prison but kind of boring how they just ran into everyone after a couple issues.

If the characters had more dimensions, I wouldn't have any reason to say they don't

If they had more dimensions to them, that was in the past. In season 7 however, they are one dimensional. The only one even close to being fleshed out is the priest, because they keep talking about his backstory over and over

>Thoughts?

I don't think you wanna hear em, chummmmmm-puh

Never mind.

Mischonne finds them when I wasn't paying attention.

Glenn appears with Daryl because its a flashback. I'm just retarded, nothing to see here.

Or do you think Ohio has something which could prevent infection from spreading? They might not have fully stopped the cure but they could've worked out how to stop the disease from spreading to other parts of the body. Eugene could reveal his connections to Ohio this way after Stephanie's group tells them of a way to possibly save Andrea.

Listen, I know you think you don't deserve better, but you do. There is so much better television out there for you to savor. You can let this one drop. Do not fall prey to the sunk costs fallacy. Cut your losses, and find better. Nobody leaves TWD a happier man

How is it that the entire world was devastated 3 months after zombies appeared, so including all government, infrastructure, police, the armed forces, etc but a ragtag gang of randoms together have managed to survive for years as nomadic foragers?

because they're not just a gang of randoms. dont you get it? they ARE the walking dead!

>glad i saw one more episode of that

A lot of it is just luck. You could have a settlement of military people but maybe one guy goes off to his room on his own and decided he'd had enough. He kills himself, turns, and then when his buddy comes to check on him...well you get the idea. It's probably safest to function solo or with one other person. All these communities are just one heart attack away from going fubar

>implying Negan can't bash a zombies skull in with his bare hands