Uncircumcised men are... GROSS

youtube.com/watch?v=IHBLbGvwO6I

>Generic Comedy #1020

>female indoctrination into degeneracy the movie #1075

Where were you when nobody broke the conditioning?

Someone needs to make a public joke about beefcurtains just to see the reaction.

>2016
>Americucks *still* fall for the circumcision meme

This is what happens when you take on half a continent's Jews. But you faggots deserve this for dooming the Euro continent.

>They fell for the jews meme

jewliwood jews put out "entertainment" that says non jewed is gross, news at 11.

Prob because she wants a Christian man and all Christian men have to be circumscribed.

Roasties are subhuman

You're really sad that you can never uncut your dick

ITT: Photo negative SJW's get triggered by milqtoast romcom

Yeah... no, I dont think you have a say here.
Begone Satan.

JJ WATT

not politics

reported

sage

FPBP

Be a good goy, and chop your dick flap.
-Jewish Media

I couldn't even make it through the trailer. Such fucking trash.
Is this what people watch these days?

>jews influencing media
>not politics

Isn't circumcision a Jewish thing? (Religious, not ethnic)

What is a roastie?

We're in the new covenant not the old. You don't need to be circumcised anymore.

>the stay at home mom is the crazy unhappy one
>all the others are sassy supermoms who've barely aged since their 20s
>''don't worry goy, this exactly how your life will be! don't worry about it!''

They don't deserve it. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone, not even Germany, who ruined Europe forever.

Implying being Jewish is not a universal thing that encompasses politics an culture.

>Isn't circumcision a Jewish thing? (Religious, not ethnic)
Jewish and Muslim.
Romans were staunchly against it which is why, even when Christianized, it was unable to catch on.
Copts do it though.

The reason it caught on in the US was because Graham, of Graham crackers, and Kellogg, the brother of Kellogg cereal brand founder, were christian fundamentalist who believed it would stop kids from whacking off.

>''don't worry goy, this exactly how your life will be! don't worry about it!'
It's hilarious how they think the rest of their life will be like their early 20s and then they hit their 30s and reality hits them even harder. Then its all:

>Wer R all da good men? Can't handle a strong independent woman like me? So what if I fucked 100s of people and have mental problems because of it plus I'm infertile

This is literally the most Jewish thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I can't stop laughing.

Circumcision is a judeo christian rite and a mark of the bond we have with the elder Jewish faith and a reminder they are the chosen ones.