have a gf

Probably shitpost on Sup Forums

>Computer, generate a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... virgin

FUCK

fuck my fursona

I'd cure cancer

Holodeck, generate cowtits please

Create bizarre simulations, such as every character having the body of Dr. Crusher but with their own mind, and seeing how they react. I'd probably go through the Twilight Zone episodes and try to recreate some stories just to see how the simulated humans would react.

Perfectly simulate outer space so I wouldn't have to actually go out and explore and get people killed.

Man, that episode where this A-Team guy had holodeck addiction? He's a fucking casual compared to me in this world. I would never leave my holodeck.

create a holodeck in wich there is me creating another holodeck, in which there is me creating another holodeck, and keep the loop forever

>Disengage safety protocols.

Honestly, if I had access to a holodeck I'd never leave, ever.

Going back in time and fucking anything and everything I feel like sounds great.

Can holodecks transform the appearance of people using it?

Ellen Page
Cars Delevigne
Michelle Rodriguez
Scarlett Johansson
Elizabeth Olsen
Vanessa Hudgens
Christina Ricci
Rosario Dawson

It's not a question of what, but who.

You'd get bored at about 1984, white women only started growing fat asses after that point

I have a fetish for Renaissance-era dressed women, amazonian natives and cavewomen. Anything in-between is just a bonus

>Computer, generate one million self-aware copies of Adolf Hitler

Really though, I'd create a perfect simulacrum of the real world where I basically had god-like powers and do whatever I felt like, probably live life in a mansion with a harem.

Battle of pelennor fields, defending the rammas echor with Worf and Broccoli.

>ywn protect a qt cave woman from death by saber tooth
>ywn convince her that you're a god with future shit like lighters and pop tarts
>ywn train her to be your hairy, smelly love slave

>Neckbeard power-fantasy #3 engaged, you may enter when ready

holodeck, user want milky!

Yeah whatever fuck you it's my fantasy it can be whatever I want normie

you already have godlike powers as the owner of a holodeck though, giving yourself godlike powers is like simulating another holodeck

I'd dick them all except Delememe.

>Generate Emma Stone with arches in place of pussy lips

The powers are from the holodeck.

user the star trek is fucking lousy with time travel. Be it wormholes, temporal anomalies, going warp 10, slingshotting around the sun, or being bombarded with chroniton particles while being transported, there are a million different ways to actually go back in time.

Yeah but even if you go back in time in real life you still have to convince women to have sex with you in the holodeck you can make them addicted to your cum

>in the holodeck you can make them addicted to your cum
Remember when Harry Kim got turned down by holo-bitches? Enjoy being the only cuck ever friendzoned by vulcan love slave.

>kim

rape it

free healthcare for everyone

So let me get this straight. Star Trek takes place in a world where they live in a post-scarcity society where money is not needed and you can literally synthesize food out of thin air and we have advanced holodeck virtual reality programs?

If this is all true, then why bother doing anything at all? Why not just live in my holodeck virtual reality?

>tfw no cavefu

do like some other user suggested before and constantly make self aware characters then delete them.

>finally gets to bang delta quadrant qt3.14
>gets space AIDS
poor forever ensign kim

Kill this guy repeatedly

>Why not just live in my holodeck virtual reality?
Doing what?
You have an infinite universe at your finger tips, and absolutely nothing stopping you from just going out there and doing it.

create a dominatrix and give her total control over the holodeck

>there's nothing stopping you from raping people

Anything, that's exactly my point. Why even bother with the galactic federation and exploring the galaxy and all that crap when you can just live in a holodeck?

>he forgot about planet rape-gangs

Because if you stay on earth and everyone lives in their own holodecks then the local Klingons and other aliens will get uppity and nuke your planet.

Well user enjoy getting your holo-waifu pregnant and spreading on those ultra-beta genes all over the floor of a holodeck. That kind of self indulgent behavior solves itself in this kind of society.

Two chicks at the same time.

Maybe have christina hendricks cradle me in her lap

Yes

>computer create someone who loves me
>unable to comply

fuckin a

>computer
>recreate the bridge with all present crew
>load battle situation with navy of random enemy vessels
>increase aggression of Captain Picard character tenfold
>load ship with a full compliment of quantum torpedoes
>Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

just try to look at that picture without laughing.
you can't, you just can't do it!

you know, believe it or not, he does look kind of scary.

Unspeakable, horrible things.

>computer, simulate Officer Tasha Yar, scale height to 70 meters in height, change uniform to leggings and tank top, have Tasha pick me up and place me into her panties, then start jogging, disengage safety protocols.

Are you allowed to commit murder on the holodeck?

>Cannot comply. Access to holodeck functions is restricted for Lt. Barclay.

>Computer, override restrictions Picard, authorization Alpha-Alpha-3-0-5

ASS2ASS

it doesnt matter what room your in murder is against the rules.

>Authorization not recognized. Lifting of restrictions for Lt. Barclay requires Admiral approval.

>Computer, simulate an Enterprise bathroom
>Computer, scale the bathroom up to 20 times size and turn on the shower
>Computer, generate a copy of Councilor Troy and scale her up to 20 times size too
>Computer, take a scan of Councilor Troy's dirty laundry and search for human sweat
>"Scan complete"
>Now make Councilor Troy sweaty and remove her clothing
>Computer, replace the shower's bar of soap with me
>Computer, disengage safety protocols

>"computer, create a functioning holodeck and disengage safety protocols, then replay this statement indefinitely."
>run

could you lift weights in the holodeck?

here u go

kobayashi maru
im gonna beat that bitch without cheating
kirk was a fag

>computer give me a beach setting, 90 degrees, a tiny amount of occasional misting rain, no clouds, and 500 naked loli's
>computer, disengage safety protocols

>computer create a gf
>unable to comply

I've beat it in the starfleet simulator game for SNES. The trick is to go full throttle. They will follow you. Then make high speed banks. Fire, repeat. One on one a klingon ship is easy. Three on one you are dead, but with the high speed banks they can't gang up on you.

>implying the garbage snes version counts over the superior pc version.

>not figuring out how to tractor an entire starbase at warp.

>implying I don't like the SNES battles better
>implying that a tractor beam is a good weapon when an enemy can unload on you when tractored
>implying you won't get a 10% penalty for having weapons and shields on near starbase

Computer, run me celery man...

Turn the entire Enterprise into a Moriarty program to kill Data

Computer, replace holodeck environment with pure nitrogen
Computer, disengage safety protocols

really made my neurons fire

2 chicks, at the same time