Why are they wearing shoes?

Why are they wearing shoes?

Burgers like living in dirt

BEcause it’s freedom you fucking vimmue

No one does that. Maybe it's just my state but literally everyone takes their shoes off here.

They're on a TV set

Because it's a show filmed on a television studio set

fake news

to appear taller

Because people running around in socks on TV look like ass.

Because they're not white.

Seinfeld is easily one the most garbage tier shows I've seen with Friends coming close second. Why does such shit come from america?

>Seinfeld is easily one the most garbage tier shows I've seen
what a terrible, terrible opinion
Friends is shit though

here we use shoes at home. no reason to take them off unless to lie in bed or couch. floors are usually tile.

barbarians

I agree, I have never understood the appeal of Seinfeld. It is a terrible TV show

Season 1 is pretty bad. Next seasons improved a lot.

Seinfeld is just a casual show to have on TV. It is not something you can seriously watch

It's K-on for americans

fuck you friends is the shit

It's often ranked as one of the top 10 shows of all time. Not most popular, most best and most critically acclaimed.

seinfeld was great
Elaine was ugly and hot at the same time, she gave me very weird boners

Seinfeld is great, but I can kind of understand how it's specific kind of humour wouldn't resonate with many people.
Friends is fucking garbage ..most American sitcoms are, I suppose

they are just shitty unoffensive tv shows you can watch while cooking dinner, cleaning the house or doing some other chores. You can understand all of these shows with your mind turn off. giving critique to this kind of shows defeats their purpose in the first place.
There should be a channel just made for that, no tv commercials only repetitive non consecutive and alternating episodes of shitty sitcoms like HIMYM, friends, Seinfeld, modern family, that 70s show and what not other shit .

>An insightful and accurate post from a Mexican poster

Huh.... Im pleased. Though I guess proximity means you're better attuned to our cultural attitudes that far off foreigners are.

this, just look at any youtube video where the guy is wearing socks or is barefoot. unless it's some kind of foot fetish video it just looks weird.

au contraire, we can wear our shoes indoors because of how clean our country is.