H-holy shit, d-did they actually seriously make capekino a reality

H-holy shit, d-did they actually seriously make capekino a reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"No!"

It was a bit overhyped but it's a great movie

Very very sad ending. Fuck man, I was raised by the X-men movies. My dad would take me to see every single one.... Sad

Yes they did

>It's dark therefore it's good

tfw I know tfw

>Sunseeker

basically children of men, with wolverine

>we need ideas for the last wolverine movie
>I gotchu senpai
>*plays Last of Us*

These are all shill posts in a shill thread right?

Yes of course. everyone is s shill!

because it wasn't really a typical comic book movie, it was a western that happened to involve people with powers. think people are sick of sky beams and saving the world, lower stakes, more personal stories are more enthralling and emotional.

Is it actually good senpai? Going to go and see it tonight and I want Sup Forums to form my opinion for me before I go and watch it.

People outside of Sup Forums like it so it's horrible

I was sad until that fucking Johnny Cash song started playing. If they really wanted to use a Cash song, they should have just reused Hurt. It would have fit the tone of the ending much better,

At what point did they play it in the movie?? It was only played in the trailer.

> I was raised by the X-men movies
How old are you?

All I could think of was this when seeing the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs

Is this movie in the same universe as the Avengers and all that? Because I stopped watching at Iron Man 3..

(Well. I watched Guardians of the Galaxy, but that was unrelated to the rest of the movies)

If you suck my cock I'll give you $300

Good, I'll go in with a healthy dose of skepticism be pleasantly surprised and shit post later on about how everyone here is contrarian and has shit taste.

That's what I meant by reuse the song.

OK, but you have to pay for my plane ticket

Yeah but that's only in the trailer, and tbqh i think it's fitting.. What has Logan become? A shell of his former self.

The X-Men movies started in 2000, user.

What I'm saying is that they should have used it again for the credits theme. The Man Comes Around sounds too upbeat to follow the sombre ending of the movie. Now, that isn't to say that The Man Comes Around is a happy song, just that it didn't fit the tone.

I yeah I agree Hurt would be good at the end. Instead of Logan movies now we're going to have Laura movies. Maybe that's why they used an upbeat song, because she is continuing the legacy. Idk

Nope I don't understand why people desperately want to deny that some people like different things and that the only correct response is what they say and that maybe this was a good movie all things considered

18, I'll do it for 275 and airfair. Also 5'5 110 pounds, but not ugly skellington way.

>No more Patrick Stewart as prof X
>No more Hugh Jackman as Wolverine

Meant for

2 of the best castings in Hollywood

>Press X to pay your respects

X

F

Fuck off console cuck

TDK is better. This only looks good because of the absolute shit we've been getting

But people hated Superman v Batman?

>that cringe deadpool short

walked out of the theater

No. Marvel still does not have the rights to X-Men.

It's literally a 5/10

Shit was beyond predictable.

Wolverine isn't a good character.
He's grunted for the past 12 fucking movies and has never changed from having a standoffish personality until the end of every movie.

And look what happens. He does it again.

Also he's just a boring fucking superhero
Claws and regen factor. So interesting.

Shit was so beyond overhyped it's unreal.

hello, reddit!

lol

>Missing the point

hi guys. i'm a shill, and i'm bumping this thread because i'm paid to (i'm a shill).

just thought i would let you know. i'm a shill. shill shill shill bump bump bump.

shill

>Le press X for X-men xD
No

I can't tell if you're joking or not..

Why was Hugh Jackman pretending to writhe around on the ground and stab people in the neck in slow motion a million times better as an action scene than all the CGI bloat and world-ending explosions of Apocalypse?

More like

>it's dark and it's good therefore it's a masterpiece!

Action is better when done on a smaller scale

This.

>7 Year old killing machine
>Stuck with a swearing unaffectionate alcoholic
>for a whole 4 days
>That ending

Was good until the farm. but damn the ending was just laughably bad

1% lower than TDK at RT right now, so it's not capekino.

No one in this movie wears a costume either. It feels more like a movie about former superhero than being a cape movie.

Bryan Singer is a genuinely terrible director

The ending was okay except for Laura not even trying to kill any Reavers until Logan showed up, and then her shitty regurgitated speech over Logan's grave.

t. Universal

Because small scale is better and because it had more emotional import.

Low tech action with high stakes is better than high tech action with high stakes.

It also helps that Apocalypse is one of the worst comic book movies of all time after Catwoman.

Well huge jackedman said he was a fan of Birdman

So maybe he put some of that into his portrayal here? I dunno, I haven't watched Birdman myself yet.

>Her not fighting
>That speech that no kid her age would ever come up with
>All of her dialogue from the point she starts talking
>All the child actors
>handling the gun flawlessly (Im fucking 25 I couldnt do that shit so smoothly)
Most importantly though
>Her crying daddy at the end

What the fuck was that? Like they don't bond at all throughout the movie, which takes place over like a week. It was so cringey

The children were trained to be SOULLLdiers, they probably had some gunplay.

reddit loves the movie

at least think before you use a buzzword insult

Marvel finally made capkino, i was as surprised as anybody else

She didn't come up with the speech, she stole it from that Western movie u egg

It was from the movie on TV at the hotel

Yeah all your other complaints are right though although they could be dismissed as nitpicky there was like a hundred of these little things and they really took me out of the movie. Like why didn't the Reavers just blow her fucking arms/legs off as soon as she came outside at the beginning if they knew she could regenerate? Why didn't they even try to shoot Logan's tires? Why did they take that family up on their offer to have dinner when they knew they were being followed? Why didn't Logan cut X-24's head off when he had the chance and bury it or something?

Basically the entire movie is fueled by complete asinine bullshit

Was still good, i'm just saying

I think Patrick Stewart will get nominated for an academy award for his final portrayal of Prof. X

>the kid with the action figure

I was not ready for the feels

*Fox

Movie came out the week after the Oscars. It will be completely forgotten unless it gets massive, enduring hype like Fury Road.

this kid was my favorite mutant besides Laura

>Also he's just a boring fucking superhero
>Claws and regen factor. So interesting.

I never really got this, do people genuinely like "god-mode" superheros? It's boring as shit watching superman, thor, etc

I thought it was damn obvious about the corn syrup, but none of the other people I've talked to said they noticed that bit. Immediately when you see the giant fucking evil machines in the background it was obvious what happened to the mutants.

what about corn syrup? I've seen it mentioned a couple times here but didn't understand

>basic chase then get caught then fight plot
>depressing suicidal angry logan not endearing
>pissed off spanish kid not endearing either
>literally who mutant kids who cares about them
>scientist is a shit dull character, does nothing on screen then dies, unlock the creepy scientist from X2
>not to mention stupid plot holes like why none of the bad guys are using ADAMANTIUM BULLETS or TRANQUILIZERS and just get slaughtered like cattle
>also why would logan go protecting some random dude turning on the water or whatever instead of protecting professor x who's weak and can't defend himself hmmmm
>also why would logan not carry the gun with the adamantium bullet after encountering x-24 whom he surely must know can only die to adamantium HMMMMMM
BORING
A F
FLICK

Sounds like someone who already had his opinion of the film made up before he even saw it.

I'm 25 but I was young as fuck when the first one came out. Still in elementary school. Shit, I was in elementary when X2 came out.

When they decided to stay with the black family.. was that a plot hole?

They knew the bad guys could reliably track them, yet they stayed the fucking night.

I think its genetically modified to prevent future births of mutants "in the wild". I'm not sure though.

>wheat
Did intense memeing alter the timeline again
>also
Please elaborate, I really can't think much tonight

>"Daddy..."

I shed a tear

yeah, that made no sense. considering what happened in the hotel you'd think they'd avoid other people. it's not like it contributed anything to the characters. Charles didn't even get to do his monologue with the real Logan.

they just wanted to insert some unnecessary social justice shit.

Not a plot hole, just a staple of the genre.

Really felt like grindhouse cinema at that point.

Damn, I thought people were joking when they said movies need to hold the viewers hand and remind them what happened earlier in the movie but here we are.

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF, RIGHT user? XD

found the DCuck.

I will say the third act wasn't great. The movie was though. Its not a rip off of children of men. Glad you read cracked. It's an adaption of old man logan. Where wolverine kills all the x-men and goes on a road trip with a blind hawk eye, but movie rights. Really good send off if anything. Main villain was weak too.

why didnt charles use his telepathy to communicate with his nerve endings and enable himself to walk?

Hard leftist propaganda

Nothing new here

>main villain was weak
>this is an actual criticism someone has

It's great that the big bad scientist just gets shot by Wolverine mid-posturing. And Donald is just a company guy. Clone was the only weak point to me but it was a good visual parallel - a strong, newborn Logan vs a grizzled, weak Logan. Albeit the clone had weaker powers and maybe not adamantium in his skull.
>immigrants cross the border
>mass chaos and death ensues
>it's 2017 and this user still doesn't realize movies are however you choose to interpret them
>he chooses to see this film as leftist propaganda

4.5/10 was the best I could do, characters felt a bit one dimensional for my tastes

Well, in the films he's paralyzed so he couldn't use his power to do that since the nerve endings are "dead"

But in the comics, his powers got so strong that his mind had to divert physical energy to his mind which stopped the use of his legs. So if his powers get negated he's able to walk.

Its the hollywood kikes playing both sides per usual.

>there's a black family so its social justice
???

>black guy assumes all Logans are alike and tries to shoot him

racist much?

Deal. pm me your contact info and a picture of your penis, asshole (anus, not cheeks), and face with drivers license too so i can verify authenticity.

I want more than a blowjob if I'm giving you airfare though

Yeah, though it fell off a bit in the end.

It doesn't pander to SJW propaganda so no luck there.

I mean, it's also not a good movie, but yeah this is true too.

this, don't know why people kept replying to this shit thread