IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

>BREAKING NEWS: At least 21 injured after explosion in Songshan station in Taipei Taiwan.
BREAKING NEWS: At least 21 injured after explosion in Songshan station in Taipei Taiwan.
>BREAKING NEWS: At least 21 injured after explosion in Songshan station in Taipei Taiwan.
BREAKING NEWS: At least 21 injured after explosion in Songshan station in Taipei Taiwan.

Not much of a bomb senpai

I guess ISIS rocked them like a hurricane!

Haha stupid Taiwanese

Looks like she nicked her legs shaving

Swear to god if the Chinks is behind this I will lunch a fucking crusade.

Chink, you need to go back

is there any religion of peace there

I am where I belong

Crusades are not good for the digestion.

>not 'blew them away'

You're losing the pun game, Carlos

Should I care about Taiwan? Are they First World in terms of living quality?

Man the sand niggers are going all out this week.

>I will lunch a fucking crusade.

how and why. what did he mean by this?

>mfw passing impure yellow niggers

it's Japan 20 years ago from what I know

That super typhoon must be that serious huh?

Seems like it was a technical issue.

>third world country

no one cares

pfft who cares

HURR DURR IT'S A FALSE FLAG LOOK HOW FAKE IT LOOKS THEY ARE ALL ACTORS

Most of the religions here is pretty peaceful.We don't really have any problem between religions to be honest, however in politic...oh dear...

>lunch
:^)

>Taiwan
and nobody cares, fuck off chink

A qt Taiwanese girl I know is in Taiwan for the summer. Hope she's ok

It's very first world, while extremely cheap. Very good place to live, better than living in Germany

>Islam

On RT now

>Not being open to the thought that ISIS is in China

Small portion, I mean very small. Most of them are labors from Indonesia. Never start any trouble, never rape/bomb/killed anyone.

I wonder who could be behind this?

Is it possible that ISIS infiltrated Taiwan?

This is what happens when you keep the tapioca to yourself.

THE DRAGON AWAKENS

without veggies please

lol beat me to it

Not as if there's a fucking super typhoon or anything in the process of making landfall exactly at the same fucking time.

Holy shit.

Actually forces a person to ponder upon things.

Personally, I think unlikely, we never really have had any afflation with the middle eastern drama and as far as I am concern I can't think of a reason/excuse for them to want to wastes their time on us instead of some other much more valuable target.

Don't assume it's a sandnigger, that's worse than the actual explosion killing innocent people.

Bracing for a typhoon and the. Out of the blue this.

Probably a gas leak.

Either way stay string Real China!

it's simple. We blow up the Taiwanese

and the hottest girls in asia imo

So you're thinking this is some separatist statement? Is there anything significant about the subway?

Or maybe just some nutjob?

Of course, it was made in Taiwan

>>BREAKING NEWS: At least 21 injured after explosion in Songshan station in Taipei Taiwan.
too bad, but "what's" happening? A one-off explosion that killed no one? What's it supposed to mean -- shoddy construction or engineering in China? What a shock!

Chill man, it is not the first time we ever experience a "Super" Typhoon and it will not be the last. You get used to it after seeing this type of shit for 19 years.

mfw

Rt have been reporting things first all day

>theres a big fucking hurricane heading their way

It was a 10/10

>Taiwan
>China
leaf

Die Taiwanese pigs! Die!

well, look at Muhammed being racist.
tell us how Bravalla was last weekend...

>explosion
>explosion kills 21

This b8 they would say if it was a construction accident immediately probably would not hit national, especially in tawain.

>Hey the PRC is Killing muslims in the western part of their country
>we should get revenge for Allah
>bombs Taiwan

> Taiwan shoots a multimillion dollar anti-ship missile at a Chinese fishing boat last week, killing one
> somehow thought they'd get away with it

PRC said "THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT".
And now they didn't.
Learn to operate rockets next time, rebel scum.

desu, nearly every place is better than germany right now

leaf

It isn't subway, it is railway.

Again, unlikely this is any religion/politic group BS, probably some shithead thinks it is fun to play with explosive during Typhoon time since there are less people on train.

Underrated

explosion doesnt mean bomb stupid american

Probably something purely technical. We don't have much terrorist here.

"Taiwan"'s real name is Republic of China
"Taiwan" is the real China, the heir to the magnificent Chinese civilization.

"People's Republic of China" is a criminal commie org. that pretends to be the real China.

Please be white please be white Please be white please be white Please be white please be white Please be white please be white Please be white please be white Please be white please be white

At Taiwanese fishing boat jack ass, killing a Taiwanese citizen. How do I know more about your part of the world than you do?

>explosions in Taiwan
There are muslims there? Or was this just some autistic chink that failed his test?

Sure, Chink can get away pointing 800 missiles to us and test fire when ever they like but we can't test fire one. Fucking getting away with it.

I doubt it's better than Germany economically, but it seems to be a civilized place.
Someone used to German living standards wouldn't survive a year in most parts if the World.

>It's very first world
If you're from Paraguay, I guess. I don't see 1st world values, like sympathy, empathy, concern for other human, compassion, consideration, etc.
Shiny cars and Coach stores aren't the only requirements for 1st-world status.

there's constant conflict with them in Mainland China, so I guess Taiwan is lucky, then?

Every first-world nation outside of Sweden is better than Germany.

>happening
>Taiwan

See

>like sympathy, empathy, concern for other human, compassion, consideration
especially for other humans from the middle east and Africa

you are mostly infidels, that's a great target tho

Thing is that the Muslims that the Chinks is dealing with will probably consider us more of an ally instead of enemy, the old saying of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Not yet my Taiwanese friend, not yet. They're coming, like a flood. They want it all, not just Europe. They always did.

Look at haw far into the East they made it, all the way to South East Asia. They have been preoccupied with Europe for a long time as they've been driven back again and again.

It doesn't matter if it's not them, this will be Taiwan in a few decades on a daily basis. Because once Europe falls they'll turn their attention to the East. Already are for that matter just not in force.

They couldn't just wait for the literal storm?

Doubt you've been in Europe.

>USA
>better than germany

>60% White
>Black muslim President
>Next president will be a female saudi puppet

Bigger happening incoming, a massive Typhoon is about to hit Taiwan

I mean attacking a country who doesn't really care much of ISIS and actually treat most Muslims pretty friendly is a bit odd don't you think?

>look at flag
checks out

No, don't delude yourself. They don't see anyone who isn't them as anything but a temporary usefull pawn. They hate you as much as the Chinese, they will come after you the same as the Chinese, anyone who's cooperating or working together with mudslimes is buying their ticket to doom, it's merely stamped for a point in the future rather than right now.

fuckkkkkk

not my based taiwanese brothers

no one is immune to mudslimes

they are called typhoons (name based on storm origin point) on that side of the globe

it was 0/10

Hey, we have an explosion PLUS a supertyphoon arriving right now :D

>Someone used to German living standards wouldn't survive a year in most parts if the World.

you mean used to the turks and albanias who threaten me everytime set i foot out of my door?
yea. i would miss that.

Your a second class citizen in your country faggot, you can't do anything minor without going to prison, atleast over here with boon go we have rights.

Haha, why so insecure guys? Is it because you're willingly giving up your nation and identity to become the capital of the Caliphate?

Taiwan is basically Thailand, except the whores are free.

>look at flag
>60% white

literally who?

>Taiwanese chinknigger pretending he's not a chinknigger

you people are fucking insufferable.

>rt
>not kremlin propaganda

>w-w-w-we have rights, he said while getting slaughtered by niggers

BETS ON RELIGION OF PEACE!

PLACE YOUR BETS!!!