Child Bride Legally Married Under Sharia Law, German Judge Rules

>so EU accidentally adult-child marriage?

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/child-bride-legally-married-sharia-law-german-judge-rules/

Other urls found in this thread:

lto.de/recht/nachrichten/n/olg-bamberg-2uf5816-jugendamt-aufenthalt-minderjaehrige-heirat-ehe-syrien/
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article13845521/Scharia-haelt-Einzug-in-deutsche-Gerichtssaele.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you really expect a different outcome?

Hahaha..... hahahaha... Fucking Europe....

Fuck this I'm going to play some witcher, it's too early for this shit.

GERMANY YES! YOU GOD DAMN NIGGERS SHOULD BE NUKED

I said that Loli's will become legal in our lifetimes. This is just the beginning, first the mentally ill can marry, then animals and now this. The slipper slope is real folks.

I feel you britbong, I'm going to escape into Skyrim before we have our next chimp out tonight or this weekend.

This fucking shit.

GERMANY YES

;_;

>Skyrim
Please tell me you're using mods at least

Well it's 2 years there'd be cause for concern if it was lower. 14 and 16 year olds are basically the same.

I think I just lost my last spec of hope for Europe that I didn't even know I had

WAKE ME UP

>defending this
Spotted Muhammad al-ficki

Go fuck yourself. You're what's wrong with this country

Thanks God we didn't have a relationship with europeans countries in the last like you chile

Muhammad pls

thats cool, you can legally break the law in germany as long as its not illegal in your home country

ficki ficki, right?

YOU'RE MISSING THE FUCKING COMMITTEE GRILLING THAT FBI DIRECTOR THAT LET HILLARY OFF

I can't believe this shit is happening so fucking fast.

Germany yes, ofc refugees need to ficki ficki

So, if I seek refuge in Germany from the fascist hellhole known as Denmark, I'll be given free housing, free food, allowed to ficki ficki whoever I want, regardless of their consent and on top of that I can marry children?

Packing my bags right now.

Thank you based Muslims.

In just a few years you've destroyed decades of feminist oppression.

wait what?

You sure showed me Canada

As-Salaam-Alaikum

So I can conceal carry a handgun and use it to ventilate rapefugees when they try to culturally enrich me or my family?

GET IN HERE

COME ON GERMANY
LEAVE THE EU AND STOP BEING KEKS
TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK
KICK THE MUSLIMS OUT
FUCK YOU

k

I recognize you

>T. Scum pedo with no friends

Germany is way worse than Denmark you fucking tool

>Skyrim
burger pls

>tfw you realise that your country is one of the least cucked on earth and is one of the only ones actively uncucking itself

>tfw you will never legally marry a cute 14 yo waifu in an arranged marriage.
Why even live

>mfw a Berliner who is moving to Moscow for work next year
Berlin is glorious, too bad libshits ruined it with degeneracy

Oh fuck, really?

Good fucking job German.

I am punished Canada or Konoha(hidden leaf)

there all cucks they love shit like this

>It's alright if a 17 year old fucks and knocks up an 11 year old
> It's not alright if a 20 year old marries a 14 year old because the legal line is 16.

14 and 16 year olds are mentally on the same level. The reason why its 16 and not 14 years olds is only because it was arbitarily set to bridge the 18 year old mark.

You focus on stupid shit that was arbitarily set and not if she wanted to marry him or not on her own accord (which I doubt)

Germany allows you to seek intercourse with underage girls.
How is Germany worse than Denmark?

I'm even a second generation immigrant, so I'll fit right in with the Sharia crowd.

>Konoha Canada

kek, gonna use this from now on.

Sjw "hmm this is child abuse, but if i voice my opinion i might get labled an islamaphobe. I know, i just wont say anything"

>recognised as valid the marriage of a 14-year-old Syrian girl to her 20-year-old cousin
>to her 20-year-old cousin
>cousin

what is fucking wrong with muslims, what bunch of disgusting fucks

I could give the age a pass 14 yo is not that young, but being cousins, those two are very likely to be the product of inbred already, now they are going to give continuity to their psicotic low IQ bloodline?,muslims are truly the cancer of humanity

Glass Germany when?

That shitty country has been bent on the destruction of the western world for millenia.

Enough is enough.

Germany, it's time to stop.

>I'm even a second generation immigrant
>wanting sex with underage bait

Just fucking get going already you motherfucking low life degenerate, I´d kill you in your sleep if I knew who you were

(You)
>It's alright if a 17 year old fucks and knocks up an 11 year old
Are you retarded?

>14 and 16 year olds are mentally on the same level.
Fuck having laws then, am I right?

>I´d kill you in your sleep if I knew who you were

Really displays the mindset of the cucked Danish youth right there, you wouldn't even want to face me man on man, you little bitch.

Come to my part of town and I guarantee you won't make it out. I have friends and family everywhere.

>Are you retarded
According to german law it is you ignorsnt fuck.
Look up germanies youngest mother. It was all over the press and TV back then.

That concretely makes germany a muslim country.

>to my part of town

I don´t go the ghetto perker, everyone secretly hates perkere, its a common known fact

Also I´d kill you in a fucking fist fight if I´d have to. I´d cover myself in bacon and fucking sword your little boypucci

How suprising ahmed, it's you who couldn't face him face to face unless you are backed by your cousins and uncles that are married to your sisters like a f'kin gypsos

good good.....

Fools.
The Muslims are coming..

OK HOL UP
the judge might be retarded for letting this slip but however
the case passed to a higher court because of its importance

only for muslims though. In the future if someone is charged with underage sex or something they will be guided by a jewish lawyer to convert to Islam to be absolved of charges.

To add there always exception to laws if its about civil matters (unless banks get jewed out of money)

Again you focus on the wrong part of the issue you are focusing on the restraunt and bad food on the sinking ship instead of the water leaking into the ship.

that's it, fuck germany, from now i'm telling people i'm of polish descent

>To add there always exception to laws

there can be no exception to laws by definition. Either it is law, or it is not,

>I don´t go the ghetto

Damn right you don't, no whites allowed, we'd fuck you up.
We own those parts of this shitty country now.

Also I'm 2 meters tall and I have a psychosis, bring it, faggot.

That's just how I roll, my parents generation have had way more kids than the white population, so my crew is everywhere.

We're taking this country.

is there any source other than Breitbart? sometimes it feels like they just pull shit out of their ass

I'm sure fucking glad my family left Germany after the fuhrer lost. Europe is fucking shit now.

Oh Huzzah! I hope that bitch takes a thrashing.

>We're taking this country
Ever heard of walls?

You must be really stupid and ignorant then and actually belief that Justizia is truly blind. Theres a reason why steaöing for food will go unpunished in germany and the government is legally forced to pay for the damage done if that guy was really hungering.

Pulled the rip cord just in time.

>uncucking itself
>currently electing a female prime minister

Feels good man.

>>so EU accidentally adult-child marriage?
>>accidentally

child brides and polygamous marriages are already recognized in various EU member states for purposes of drawing welfare.

>Implying are Nige isn't busy forming a new political party and isn't going to force a general election and ride to glorious victory.
Have Faith.

Your women are so nasty and repellant that you actually dress them up like tents out of embarrasment. I get a good fucking laugh everytime i pass these tents waiting for the bus in my bmw.

>YOUR CREW

Sounds like you guys fuck each other in the ass

lto.de/recht/nachrichten/n/olg-bamberg-2uf5816-jugendamt-aufenthalt-minderjaehrige-heirat-ehe-syrien/

Those must be cheap condos with a shitty view like that.

our family law isn't perfect and the courts are infected of the worst kind of feminists, but this is ridiculous. but what would you expect of Bamberg the city already consists of 3% 'fugees alone.
even though they promised that space to the people and the university because of the tense housing market (:::::
luckily I gtfo'd from there in time.

I wish Sup Forums would stop citing Brietbart.

DEUTSCHLAND JA!

shit, i don't even agree that you should be able to get married with 16.
I'm ok with underage sex tough, and think the AOC should be lowered, but marriage?! Seriously?

“With mass immigration has come not only the sort of terrorism seen in Paris and Brussels and the sexual offences of New Year’s Eve, but also a completely different set of social values ideas,” he says.

“Mohammed married his ‘favourite wife’ Aisha when she was just six years old. He first had intercourse with her when she was nine. This is not a minor opinion within Islam, within Sunni and Shi’ite Islam it is absolutely undisputed.

“Since Mohammed is considered in Islam as an exemplary and virtuous man, this moral assessment also applies to his marriages with several women and the child Aisha, which is why forced marriages of children are completely normal in both Shi’ite and Sunni Islam.”

The West is over. Creeping theocracy has won.

Lets say your logic is sound. Now I say that 12 and 14 are basically the same. Then someone says 10 and 12 are basically the same where does it fucking end?

>young girls should be able to have sex with grown men but not in the context of a good marriage
kys

I'm actually OK with this. 14 year old girls are cute as hell.

>what is puberty

>they are burning

>landmark ruling
k we're moving back to Mongolia

you seriously have to consider, imo it's not the problem that the marriage stays in effect - it's still flawed and can be canceled.
That court just literally RECOGNIZED Sharia Law. Thats the fearsome thing.

Puberty

How? You can't marry in germany unless the husband is minimum 21 years old and the girls is 16 years old. In this case it's 20 and 14 years old.

Pretty nice digits

im to tiered to comment this bullshit.

this has been the case since many years. Multiculturalism - as opposed to democracy - means several sets of laws are valid simultanously.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article13845521/Scharia-haelt-Einzug-in-deutsche-Gerichtssaele.html

Puberty can begin at 9

Sorry Sweden, all the jokes and hate and it turned out Germany was the biggest cuck.

Anyone notice less Americans talking about muh German heritage? Seems they are ashamed, cant blame them.

Wasn't there a southern state that had something like this? like they just passed a law banning marriages of 15 year olds or some shit

>can

you also can fuck 6 month old babies into arsehole.

>skyrim
Stop breathing pls

Yes?

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article13845521/Scharia-haelt-Einzug-in-deutsche-Gerichtssaele.html

im fine with it. german laws dont work at all. let try Sharia.

Skyrim is the shit.

6 year difference ain't that much tbqh

So I can marry 9 year olds if they have started puberty?