Rogue One’ Actor: If You Don’t Put Muslim Actors On TV, Muslims Will Join ISIS

>If we fail to represent, we are in danger of losing people to extremism. In the mind of the ISIS recruit, he’s the next James Bond, right? Have you seen some of those ISIS propaganda videos, they are cut like action movies? Where is the counter narrative? Where are we telling these kids they can be heroes in our stories, that they valued?....People are looking for the message that they belong, that they are part of something, that they are seen and heard and that despite, or perhaps because of, their experience, they are valued. They want to feel represented. In that task we have failed. If we don’t step up and tell a representative story…we are going to start losing British teenagers to the story that the next chapter in their lives is written with ISIS in Syria.

What the fuck man.

dailywire.com/news/14062/rogue-one-actor-if-you-dont-put-muslim-actors-tv-ben-shapiro

REEE IF YOU DONT GIVE ME A GF ILL RAPE

Based.

What did he mean by this Sup Forums? Can someone break this down for me?

"If we fail to represent, we are in danger of losing people to extremism. In the mind of the ISIS recruit, he’s the next James Bond, right? Have you seen some of those ISIS propaganda videos, they are cut like action movies? Where is the counter narrative? Where are we telling these kids they can be heroes in our stories, that they valued?....People are looking for the message that they belong, that they are part of something, that they are seen and heard and that despite, or perhaps because of, their experience, they are valued. They want to feel represented. In that task we have failed. If we don’t step up and tell a representative story…we are going to start losing British teenagers to the story that the next chapter in their lives is written with ISIS in Syria."

Be sure to understand context.

He's saying by totally ignoring Muslims that they will more easily become disenfranchised with a West that seems to actively hate them

Literally just cast them as ISIS

If Isis is idolized by these ragheads, they should be promptly removed from society, to the last man if thats what it takes.

Dont move to western countries if you are going to cry about muh shitskin representation.

Riz Ahmed, a Muslim who has starred in Rogue One, spoke to Parliament in Britain. There, he explained that if television didn’t stop casting so many white people in prominent parts, young Muslim men would join ISIS.

>if you don't hire us, we'll kill you

Truly the Religion Of Peace(tm)

>ben-shapiro

what a fucking scum of a people

R E L I G I O N

O F

P E A C E

Replace Muslim with conservatives or non-establishment types and see if this flies.

they need to assimilate, not the parent culture

MORE OF THESE FOLKS IN EUROPE PLS

What if we start under representing white people to placate muslims, asians, latinos and africans? Will that disenfranchise white people? Will they become nazis?

Does this guy realize that people join ISIS because they hate the idea of Hollywood? Shoving muslims into every movie won't stop them. They are rejecting consumerism, the very heart of Hollywood.

No they become Nazis even when heavily catered to. Look out your window.

>in an ironic twist of fate, liberals are now defending one of the most conservative cultures on the planet
>a culture where women need to be covered from head to toe
>a culture where they are stoned if they commit adultery or act inappropriately
>a culture that resorts to acts of brutality for not obeying their set of tribal norms
>a culture that has it hardcoded that everyone who is not a member of their religion is worthless
> a culture that attempted to zerg rush Europe multiple times and barely got stopped by sacrificing hundreds of thousands of people
>now they are not only welcomed but get a free pass, room, are set up with a job and even offered to breed with local women

You can't make this shit up.

What kind if timeline is this?

immigration was a mistake

>tldr
The next Bond must be Muslim or Isis will kill you

You have to be an absolute fucking maniac to literally join a cult of murderous terrorists in the desert because you don't see people your color in movies all the time.

Holy shit.

Cartoons, YouTube videos, climate, lack of media representation. All these things somehow trigger Muslims. Strangely, Islam is never on a list. Hmmm.

If you need someone to look like you in order to identify with their struggles and humanity, you're a fucking racist.

Why are the fucking Sunnis so retarded while Shia mostly keep to themselves and don't shit up the west?

We already are massively underrepresented in media. Especially if we're counting actual white people (ie, not jews pretending to be white)

>Does this guy realize that people join ISIS because they hate the idea of Hollywood? Shoving muslims into every movie won't stop them. They are rejecting consumerism, the very heart of Hollywood.

Disneyland will get Bataclan'd after the live-action Aladdin remake.

Then Hollywood will start putting even more Muslims in everything after a vigil apologizing for society and vowing to do better.

I really hope this happens.

He is right and it is not about "put us in movies or we will become terrorists", it's more about "either the western worlds puts them in movies that have western values, or there will be other people doing so and the values perpetrated by those representations will prevail".

so Sup Forums in general?

>Islam never triggers muslims
Amazing observation

Muslims inherently have different values.

They would never accept 'Muslim in Western film's in the first place so it's already a waste of effort.

Neither one is the necessary outcome, though, this narrative is trash. I'm a 6 ft 1 white guy and my favorite action star is Jackie Chan. I couldn't see myself in him if I tried and that doesn't keep me from loving his work.

No? That's a pretty tryhard response, I know it's the weekend but you can do better can't you?

he has a bit of point but it's not like counter-narratives don't exist. they just dont prominently feature muslims. it's not a bad idea to show muslims being shown doing british western shit but the way he phrased his comments make it really easy to misinterpret him.

>Have you seen some of those ISIS propaganda videos, they are cut like action movies

This nigga thinks it's derka jihad derka derk.
Why is he watching said videos? Have the police been informed?

this desu

So you're telling me that muslims are so fragile and predisposed towards lapsing into terrorism that we need to coddle them every second of the day, or else they'll go allahu akbar?

...why should I want these people in my country?

Islam should just stay in its desert. Nobody even likes it tbqh. Asking me to pity it is laughable because they are ruthless to their enemies.

Its also a joke, they ascribe all of these lofty claims to everything about it but it contradicts itself all the time, like save a life save all humanity, kill all infidels, it doesn't even have the balls to claim Muhammad was even special he was just a random schmuck prophet like Noah.

They say Allah is perfect but made the mistakes of the Old Testiment God for example. They say the Koran is perfect but they never mention all the Hadiths needed to smooth it out.

They say its a science book but it has tons of provably false facts like meteors are God fighting Satan or there are 7 skies above us.

Then if thats not enough they love to say its the same God as Christians worship but they have a symbol of the Moon which references that its based on a moon god and the morning star which = Lucifer. Also they condescend to claim they appreciate and love Jesus but then say in the end of days Jesus comes down from Heaven and kills all Christians and Jews. They also say he was Islamic and has no connection with anything claimed by Christians at all, who actually knew Christ personally and also relied on eyewitness accounts.

Why they just couldn't ignore Christ and move forward making a Arabic monotheistic religion I don't know.

Muslims are just annoying self-righteous leech-cowards who rape and fight in packs and try to literally destroy a country by mass exploitation of its welfare programs.

Sorry if anyone here is Muslim but I really feel this way.

Are muslims just uninhibited robots?

>What if we start under representing white people to placate muslims, asians, latinos and africans? Will that disenfranchise white people? Will they become nazis?
Take a look at Sup Forums and you tell me. I thought this guy was just a whiner but you mentioning this made me realize he might be on to something.

Still, you're going to end up disinfranchising SOMEONE. Try and please everyone and you'll please no one. Who do we want to fight in the future: nazis or terrorists?

>tfw to intelligent to rape swedish women in the streets

>Stockholm, Sverige
Skjut mig

The difference is in the context. Muslims whining about marginalization in the west is holds no water. This isn't their homeland. They and their families came here of their own volition, and then immediately whining about being oppressed (which isn't even true anyway; they're just whining that we aren't bending over backwards to suck their cocks)

Meanwhile, you're comparing them to the europeans on their own lands being marginalized. Totally different situation. One is fighting to retain their homeland, while the other is a not-so-subtle invasion force.

Are you memeing right now? Putting different people in movies isn't "disenfranchising" anyone. And it certainly doesn't create radical extremists.

its the jewish one

retarded. now fuck off back to your mother

Muslims are not even whining themselves.
They are very pragmatically streaming towards a location that has the best job/welfare options.
If they make it they make it, if not they'll bounce around a bit until they settle in another western country.

The problem is that the liberals adopted their cause and are virtue signaling about it like this is the most important question in the world right now. Even worse when celebrities champion this cause yet are apparently unwilling to house the refugees in their own sprawling mansions that can literally house hundreds of them.

Anyway this has been propped up as the prime social concern right now because BLM kind of self-destructed when every single protest they had ended in violent mass riots so it's no longer fashionable to openly support that.

wtf i love milo now

There actually are plenty of muslims that play the "oppressed minority card", but yes, there are also a ton of shitty liberals that allow this to happen. And they're the ones that allowed these hostile invaders in in the first place.

He's not wrong.

>They say the Koran is perfect but they never mention all the Hadiths needed to smooth it out.

Just like christianity?

What is the council of nicaea

Christianity peaked a long time ago and mellowed out in merely a couple of holidays people celebrate in a barely-religious cultural way.

Comparing it to a religion that is almost openly waging war on western culture in the present is in poor taste and basically ignorant.

this is flawed logic, people don't fucking join ISIS because they don't grow up seeing heroes fighting evil on TV. Is he autistic? Muslims get too much representation as is.

so?

No, what he's saying is give me work OR ELSE.

:^)
XD

It's like with every other minority. They don't understand what "underrepresentation" actually means. Like when all the blacks were complaining about not enough representation in movies. They were actually OVERREPRESENTED, but they don't seem to grasp how blacks only make up 13% of the population of america, and obviously much lower in other western countries as well.

why even allow muslim refugees in any country? just fucking spray them all. theyre cockroaches. no one fucking likes them.

Because our governments are so altruistic ;)

I'm 100% sure it's replacement migration, I can't imagine any other reason.

lmao

White populations have been pretty stagnant for the past 60 years and governments lack the imagination to come up with an economic model that doesn't require constant population growth.
So instead of working hard to secure the future of their country, they JUST it and pretend that they've saved the economy.
This is because politicians don't even pretend to be patriotic anymore.

>h-he must be memeing!
Hello new friend.

And they wonder why people are losing what little faith they had in the government all across the west.

Are you post-memeing me?

Is that a threat?

Liking sexy little girls is no meme.

[BOMBS INTERNALLY]

>becoming a terrorist is something you can reason through because it is rational and logical

yawn without covering your mouth and muslims will join isis

this muslims will join isis if you don't do this meme is getting old

Is this fake?
Please let it be fake.
That's too stupid to be real.

That's what breeding with your cousin does to your bloodline.